It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese State Media Demands US Citizens Be Disarmed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
America's dollar is backed by American labor, not gold. If the populace is armed it would be impossible to collect on the huge debt if America defaults.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Here are some sobering facts about the history of gun control, plus the fact that "the experts agree gun control works!" ( source : ______beforeitsnews/libertarian/2012/12/after-gun-control-a-chilling-historical-perspective-share-2474718.html )

F.T.G.

edit on 21-12-2012 by seasoul because: Live Free or Die!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think China cares about the U.S government because it is doing their bidding for them. Be it with trade, immigration, the destruction of the dollar or many other things the U.S is proving a good suppressor of the American people. Therefore what China fears is these weapons could be used to topple a U.S government, and then cause it to be replaced by one that no longer sucks up to them so much.
But China doing a land invasion? Get real!!! That way of doing things is so pre 1945.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think the Chinese government should be disarmed.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yeah sure...that would really make it easier to come over and collect all that money wouldnt it?
I dont think so................

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
its sad when lots of people on this website complain about media manipulation, yet it seems its quite easy to manipulate you with a thread title..
the article is just saying what every other civilized nation is saying.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

also why is it on this website you have to walk on eggshells when talking about jews or blacks, yet you can say whatever you like about chinese people?
edit on 20-12-2012 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

I have to ask you and those who Stared you

Do you believe the Nation of Kenya is one of those Civilized Nations you want America to be Like?

At least 39 people were killed when farmers raided a village of herders in southeastern Kenya early Friday in renewed fighting between two communities with a history of violent animosity, a police official said.

Thirteen children, six women, 11 men and nine attackers were killed said police official Anthony Kamitu. Forty-five houses were set on fire during the attack, Kenya Red Cross spokeswoman Nelly Muluka said.

abcnews.go.com...-CkhM

Yes, a clash between two communities,,,,, in the Peace Loving Home Country of Obama.

Your Civilized Nations have as many killings as America and America has a Larger Population than some other countries, those other Nations just don't always kill with guns.
So,,, call in China to take away their Guns, Knives, Hammers, Hoe's, Rakes and Shovels,,, China will do the job for you, Of-Course not for Free,,, you'll lose your personal Freedoms.
edit on 21-12-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Under 2 weeks ago there were around 20 children in China wounded in knife attack at a school abcnews.go.com... how is it that China wants the US citezens to be dissarmed in the wake of sandy tragedy but there is so many children being killed in china all the time ,,Often I hear about school slayings in china not to mention there 2 child per family law.So I feel that China has no rite to point fingers. I agree that no1 should own an automatic rifle however for protection I feel that people should be able to own a pistol to keep there family safe. Im sure most would agree
edit on 21000000Friday12 303111 by at1withharmony11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

I think China cares about the U.S government because it is doing their bidding for them. Be it with trade, immigration, the destruction of the dollar or many other things the U.S is proving a good suppressor of the American people.

I agree with this.

Americans have been less than diligent in maintaining a firm grasp and understanding of our constitutional rights along with the responsibility that comes when exercising those rights.

I have a very big issue with retailers that sell Chinese made guns here in the U.S and those that buy them. None of the tools we use to protect ourselves including those made for military use should be manufactured and perfected anywhere but in the U.S

I take issue with anyone that looks the other way when a piece of American infrastructure that has already been bought by the tax payer is stolen from us and sold to foreign interest. And shouldn't every American be screaming at the top of their lungs to exile any and all foreign lobby?

I take issue with walmart shoppers and everyone else that screams patriotic propaganda then spends their money on foreign made goods. American made flags only.

If we want to take back the full and meaningful spirit of who we are as a nation, we need to support our local and U.S based businesses and banks. What we accomplish by giving up a few cheap and polluting extravagances is a take back of power, only gotten by where we spend our money, and time.

Banks and corporations have taken a huge chunk of us and we are bleeding, but not down. We don't have to take up arms to defeat the evil in this world....we just need to stop cooperating with it.

edit on 21-12-2012 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by at1withharmony11
Under 2 weeks ago there were around 20 children in China wounded in knife attack at a school abcnews.go.com... how is it that China wants the US citezens to be dissarmed in the wake of sandy tragedy but there is so many children being killed in china all the time ,,Often I hear about school slayings in china not to mention there 2 child per family law.So I feel that China has no rite to point fingers. I agree that no1 should own an automatic rifle however for protection I feel that people should be able to own a pistol to keep there family safe. Im sure most would agree
edit on 21000000Friday12 303111 by at1withharmony11 because: (no reason given)

That actually creates the perfect reason, rather than going against.

Look at the fatality statistics. Big Gap.

As a matter of fact there are no fatalities with this last incident, but if a gun had been used.... every single one of them would dead.

We have a serious problem in this country with not only guns but the mere notion of a gun being used used as an extension of genitalia.

China's murder rate is a quarter of hours, but our population density is less than a quarter of theirs.

Those statistic may not sound like much to some who aren't considering what it means, but those are very substantial statistics. Those are no mere fluctuations. People who are more densely populated would, in most circumstances, have the higher murder rate.... but we top theirs four fold. 50% would be significant, hell 25% would be significant.... but 400% increase?... and that figure is before even taking the population density into account.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Then China can disarm their citizens of meat cleavers first, which was used by a mass murderer on the same day in China.

What hubris. Chinese Communism. Anybody now think they won't try to dominate us when they think they have anough power.

And while they are shutting down the meat cleaver industry, they can also shut down the One Child Policy abortion program.

They must also remove all other type weapons such as spear, broadsword, iron fan, and any other sharp instrument which can be found in the Kung Fu schools
ok, that link wasn't working, maybe this one will be ok
typical Shaolin weapons
www.chinashaolins.com...

edit on 21-12-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Wow, even China is calling us out for backwards policy.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The hypocrisy shines through like a beacon.

You have been witnessing Chinese media, doing what our media does everyday.

For decades, our media has been portraying China as a human rights graveyard, whilst our own "civilised" governments have been peacefully invading countless countries, in the name of democracy, developing secret weapons, modifying genetics, mind control, the list is endless.

But our press relentlessly puts down the Chinese for their terrible human rights record.

All in the name of state propaganda.

The first sniff of Chinese propaganda, to their own population, and you all bite on that worm.

In fact, most of you have swallowed the hook.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceinvaders
Wow, even China is calling us out for backwards policy.

It doesn't make them right. They are just pushing institutionalized central control because they have been under Communism so long. They are totally on board with the Totalitarian NWO and so they think they ought to be able to tell us what to do.
The NWO is focusing intently on getting the US to conform. We have guns and the NWO wants to get rid of them. It's so very simple.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Watchfull

developing secret weapons, modifying genetics, mind control, the list is endless.

Then why is the Chinese Communist govt more concerned with private arms than they are with our military weaponry?

Again, they have to take away the meat cleavers first.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Were you referring to criminal acts of murder or the abortion rate? Their govt has a One Child Policy and is known to force abortions and sterilizations to achieve that. So please, don't even bother trying to compare Communist China with us.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

I don't have to debate anything with you. You are nobody.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Avgudar

Are you a Native American, if so did "you" invited the immigrants in ?

This immigrants xenophobia is so nonsensical that I will not engage it. Think a bit about the validity of your preposition...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here's who's telling us to disarm our citizens

Note the goosestepping march

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
reply to post by Jay-morris

I don't have to debate anything with you. You are nobody.

LOL
Sort of answer i expected! Thank you for proving my point,
that you are pretty much clueless!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
When you give up using MSG in your food, maybe I'll think of disarming. So stop it now, China, hand over all your MSG and walk away quietly.

They are trying to poison us with melamine in the milk and lead in the toys anyways. They put lead in the toys and then tell us to disarm.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join