It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese State Media Demands US Citizens Be Disarmed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
reply to post by Jay-morris

one bruce lee fan to another. remember the chinese connection at the end where bruce lee jumps at the cops with guns? he dies in the end

Yeah, but when idiots are posting crap like "we should nuke china"
the i will say something. Considering my wife is chinese, my daughter
is half chinese, and half my family are chinese.

I have lived in china, not like some of the idiots.who are posting
on this thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Democrats or commie Chinese who can tell the difference these days?

--------------------------------------

I demand that China take knives and forks away from their Citizens. Oh and hammers, and cleavers.

Clearly their citizens cannot be trusted with such dangerous objects ...
edit on 21-12-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Teh yellas are comin'!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blundo

The Chinese state-controlled media’s statement, titled “Innocent Blood Demands No Delay for US Gun Control,” is primarily focused on the Newtown tragedy in which 26 Americans were killed by a mad gunman. Twenty of the victims were young children. The Chinese government stated, “Their blood and tears demand no delay for the U.S. gun control.” In an apparent effort to restrict information to their populace, the Chinese government wrote of a number of US mass shootings but failed to mention they were either stopped by a citizen legally carrying a firearm or otherwise only occurred in the controversial gun-free zones that critics say make prime targets for madmen. The Chinese government states: The past six months have seen enough shooting rampages in the United States. Just three days ago, three people were shot dead at a shopping mall in Oregon. Two weeks ago, a football player shot his girlfriend dead and then committed suicide. Five months ago, 12 people were killed and 58 wounded in a shooting spree at a midnight screening of a Batman film in Colorado. The government went on to express a strong dislike of

Link

The Chinese government would love for this to happen and the US government should take some time to think before making this decision.

If China wants this to happen with a country they are not to fond of, It's not in the best interest for the US to follow suit.

What do u think?

So... A country for which has towns, cities, and providences that consider babies a delicacy and is accustomed to killing babies if their parents already have a child is giving us advice on how to save children's lives?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
So last week it was Europe in which America had to worry about "our" gun rights. Now we have China, this week. Anyone else out there feel that " internationalism" has gotten out of hand? And should a form of protectionism be put back in place. In short, not liking, nor feeling this direction of internationalism that the American Oligarchy has taken its citizens in has the citizens bests interests in mind

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
all i can say about this is China never seizes to amaze me with their strategic brilliance and absolute disregard for morals. but at the same time, i don't like how a lot of you americans in this thread seem to be making it sound like China is involving itself in US politics it has no business being involved in (which is true), but my problem is that the US have been doing that forever, not only making statements but even invading several countries with a similar reasoning.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
We have all the power we need to graciously pull back from all this international assault on our constitutional rights.

Buy only American goods, mind our own business, stop selling our infrastructure to foreign interests and any foreign lobby in this country must leave immediately. I refuse to do business with anyone whos call center is located off shore of the U.S. We have the power to bring it all home. Why are we not doing it? Seems we have the guns....just not the will.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The guns are there to help anyone have their own way with things. It just seems that the feds are more armed and organized than the people, so their rules stick.

You could purchase more personal arms, if that would help.

That shooter incident - he sure had his way to prove something. Gunman had the might, so he has the right.

Not my personal opinions of course: Just some jesting to throw fuel on the fire. I don't own a gun to prove I'm right.

If anyone thought of shooting the shooter - this would be taking the right to decide with a gun. Gunfights win what is right in the end right?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Chinese state media is good for China, not the USA. Obviously a political move.

USA new media says not a chance. We need those things to defend us from each other, and from scheming foreigners. They can give up their knives, and martial arts, and all those things they used among one another's ancestors to get to be China. See what a nation is made of?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It will make it a whole easier for them to repossess what they have loaned so much money on that the U.S. will never be able to pay back.

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
China has divested 97 percent of their long-term 30 yr T-Bond's and all of their 1-3 yr T-bonds in May 2011.

I assume that China will continue to begin buying US Long Term and Short-Term Debt once more, once
China has full foreign political control via psychological-operations within the United States.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Believe it or not, I think this is genuine concern from Beijing. On the day of the shootings, the CCTV's Xinwen Lianbo (also state-controlled) reported the killing before going to national news. This broke the usual custom of 'national, then international'.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

why nuke china? bruce lee was portraying part of his patriotic american mindset by defying weaklings who was seriously lacking the will to put foreign occupiers in their place. also i want to point out that bruce lee is from san francisco, then china then to san fransisco then modular for a while, then that one fateful headache medicine. but yeah, i don't think china (where sun tzu is from) would think it to be wise to try to mess with us. yes numbers, subserviant, scared, zealous, die for glory, but if they like to use deception in warfare we like to pay attention to the war mongering they are trying to do. taking guns away from unarmed people is like well

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spangledbanner

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by spangledbanner

When I last check "Americans are the tax payers in the nation and the voters" No other country in the world. Perhaps you know something we the rest of the taxpayers and voters here do not know.

Please enlighten us.

I am simply explaining that all International Media is behind Obama.

To single out China and claim they are demanding that the US disarm its citizens is just silly.

The whole world is against you if thats how you feel about China. We all want you quit living in the past. Stop killing people.

As a citizen who has never killed anybody, I need the guns. There are wild dogs out here. There are deer in a preserve not too far from here, and they are good for hunting. There are crackheads in a ghetto not too far from here, and they need to be reminded of what freedom in a sober world looks like. There are illegal immigrants from other countries, who are part of international organized crime, not too far from here, and they need to the motivation to be innocent and avoid attacking again. There are five levels of police -- federal, state, tribal, county, and city -- who are so very far away if my cell phone decides to have a low battery, or if there is bad weather, and all of them can say it's the other jurisdiction's problem if they fail. The gun is a symbol of courage and it works well; this is why its there.

Bad people are still out there, and they don't care about the laws or international peer pressure. They don't read ATS or strive to be gentlemen. The good comes from within, not from the environment. We need more guns for the innocent people, not less, to wield them in freedom for all again. There is no lowest common denominator to reduce the population to the defense level of a baby. Our police and our doctors are not our fathers. And China, or any other nation or government or country, is no substitute parent when it comes to things like the Bill of Rights and the beautiful Constitution of our nation, or that wonderful thing called autonomy.

It's not so silly, it's strategy to demand something for another nation. Propaganda pushers happen in every nation, and oftentimes they are all wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avgudar
China owns most of America, along with Israel. That's what happens when you invite immigrants to a nation, they take over and tear down what you've built.

You do of course realize your whole country was created by immigrants?

Some people are so dense.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
They just want to invade us without any resistance

Wolverines!!!!!!!!
edit on 20-12-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Man... china already owns you and you didnt put up any "resistance". Actually... they own a big chunk of the world by now and the world didnt put up any "resistance"...

If they pull the plug you can say goodbye to the US... with or without guns. Actually with guns would be better since you'll wipe yourselves out quicker.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
One thing I fear is that when our government implements some kind of gun control, the Chinese government will say, especially to their own people "see... we have influence over America - they obey our demands".

China wants to take power away from our citizens, just as they have from theirs. I don't think it has to do with an invasion. China has developed much more subtle ways of taking over the world. They do it by taking over manufacturing (through their cheap slave labor), by stealing patented technology, and by forcing other countries to become indebted to them through loans. We are not far from the point where China will DEMAND we obey them, just because we are so indebted to them that we have no choice. And their demands will be of a form to make our country more like theirs, so that they can eventually take over the government and our citizens will not be able to fight back - since they will have already demanded citizens do not have guns. They will own our government if things continue the way they are now.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Villager slashes 22 kids with knife at elementary school gates in China:

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

So until China can take care of its own laundry: (Pot calling Kettle Black), worry about your own dam issues

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Anyone else find it kinda funny Americans are getting all self-rightous when another country tells them what to do?

Tough medicine to swallow i guess. The Chinese are quite used to be told what to do or not do by the US.

edit on 21-12-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I only have one thing to say to China.
Do you know what the letters FU stand for?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join