It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese State Media Demands US Citizens Be Disarmed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blundo
Chinese State Media Demands US Citizens Be Disarmed

The only good, original thing to come out of China in 50 years!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

well i want china to ban all sharp pointy things because same day we had massacre in Connecticut china had a man walk in to a school who did same thing with a knife

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Yes make it easier for them to subjugate their future cheap labor.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

While this isn't on the line of China, it is about gun banning in America. I saw this video where stars are going against guns and asking for a ban..
For many seeing their favourite stars say this is enough for them to back the gun banning.. imo.

Not something I agree with
edit on 22-12-2012 by ssophia because: error on video

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Think about why China wants this to happen. How much money is owed to the Chinese? And why is America impossible to invade?

Need I really say more?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

aren't you brainwashed yourself?

Breainwashed by my government? I don't think so.

saying that freedom is an illusion is an oxymoron. once you have opened the doors of perception, everything as it truly is will be revealed. sure one person depends on another, our bodies depend on carbon, and communities depend on eachother.

Im not sure you understand what i am trying to say. I am saying most people are brainwashed by their government. A good example is this thread.

or them not to be armed is an unintelligent descision. weather the community is unsafe, safe whatever, survival depends on adaptability. if criminals have guns would it not be advantageous to have guns and ammunition to thwart them?

Well, i live in the uk, and never really come across gun crime. Not saying there isn't any, but would i want guns in this country like america? Def not. Why? Because then there would be a hell of alot more gun crime.

I am in a hurry, so i can't quote all of your post. I am sorry, but what i will say is this. Its seems like alot of americans are paranoid about being attacked by another country, or people if they have their guns taken away.
In the uk, we have such no problem. The last time i think someone went into a school and killed children with guns was ove 20 years ago. If we brought in a law that let anyone have guns, then im sure the UK would be in a worse state.

But, i guess americans are just used to having guns. Thats the difference between you and other countries. Sorry if this post is short, but im in a rush.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Jay-morris

I posted a simple question.

What business is it of yours?

Let me phrase it this way..

What gives you the right to criticize and judge others then to start name calling?

So, let me get this straight. When someone says we should nuke china, you think its wrong that i should criticize that? Is that what you are saying?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Yeah I see what you did there China

Disarm Citizens.... Less US resistance during a Chinese invasion (or any other invasion)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avgudar
China owns most of America, along with Israel. That's what happens when you invite immigrants to a nation, they take over and tear down what you've built.

I read somewhere, when some US President visited China, before it opened, and asked for passports for Chinese citisens, as a human right, Chinese chairman answered: I did not know you love our people so much, we can immediately send 100 million of ours in USA, to live and work there, at you...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnik

So what if many chinese live in America. Many live in the uk too. Who cares!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I posted a simple question.

What business is it of yours?

Let me phrase it this way..

What gives you the right to criticize and judge others then to start name calling?

So, let me get this straight. When someone says we should nuke china, you think its wrong that i should criticize that? Is that what you are saying?

I don't think so, but consider the source? When someone says something along those lines they are delusional, paranoid, or delusionally paranoid. The right to protect ones self is a human right. The right to harm another isn't. Until humankind understands this as a we are incapable of ever truly being able to call ourselves civilized.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Come on.....

No one is NUKING anyone........

Christ, dramatic analogy.....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What a conundrum for all the Big Business Commie China supporters in this country, like Commie Walmart for example.

Keep sending our money to China to keep them relevant, but when a war starts out with China, all the rich CEO's like Romney and other criminal politicians and the like that made their money off cheap labor can go stand in the front lines to be slaughtered.

None of my fellow American's I know will help fight China when the fault lies at policies made by the rich that own our government.
edit on 22-12-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Come on.....

No one is NUKING anyone........

Christ, dramatic analogy.....

Er, yes. One person already said we should nuke china. Sadly, he vanished from
the thread after i asked him to explain his reasons. Juat look at some of the posts
on this thread. No wonder we always seem to be on the brink of another world
war. Some people just cant see past their own country. Pretty much why governments
can pretty much do what they want to do.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

the thread after i asked him to explain his reasons.

That should have told you how "serious" he was, with his statement........

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You know, I have family roots in China. This is unacceptable though. Come China, make us. Dynasty, invading, overthrowing bastards.

China wants us disarmed so they can rape our land for owing them so much money...

This entire gun thing is going to turn real bad.. I can feel it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
You know, I have family roots in China. This is unacceptable though. Come China, make us. Dynasty, invading, overthrowing bastards.

China wants us disarmed so they can rape our land for owing them so much money...

This entire gun thing is going to turn real bad.. I can feel it.

And again, my point has been proven

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

the thread after i asked him to explain his reasons.

That should have told you how "serious" he was, with his statement........

oh, he was quite serious! And look at the other posts on here.
Talk about patanoid!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You're the guy saying those who are Patriotic are brainwashed............

Love of and devotion to one's country is not brainwashing. Hell, the freedom you have to spout your "opinions" is because people have died to protect your Country. You could always move to China, and try to spout your "opinions" as fact, and see where it gets you.......

Want to give it a try?

edit on 22-12-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You're the guy saying those who are Patriotic are brainwashed............

Love of and devotion to one's country is not brainwashing. Hell, the freedom you have to spout your "opinions" is because people have died to protect your Country. You could always move to China, and try to spout your "opinions" as fact, and see where it gets you.......

Want to give it a try?

edit on 22-12-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

LOL
I lived in beijing for three years. Also travelled china.

And yes, i believe patrioism for your country is backward thinking,
and causes more harm than good. Freedom, you really think you
are free? You think all these wars, are to keep you free? Do you also
believe that god blesses america?

edit on 22-12-2012 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2012 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join