It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese State Media Demands US Citizens Be Disarmed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The Chinese state-controlled media’s statement, titled “Innocent Blood Demands No Delay for US Gun Control,” is primarily focused on the Newtown tragedy in which 26 Americans were killed by a mad gunman. Twenty of the victims were young children. The Chinese government stated, “Their blood and tears demand no delay for the U.S. gun control.” In an apparent effort to restrict information to their populace, the Chinese government wrote of a number of US mass shootings but failed to mention they were either stopped by a citizen legally carrying a firearm or otherwise only occurred in the controversial gun-free zones that critics say make prime targets for madmen. The Chinese government states: The past six months have seen enough shooting rampages in the United States. Just three days ago, three people were shot dead at a shopping mall in Oregon. Two weeks ago, a football player shot his girlfriend dead and then committed suicide. Five months ago, 12 people were killed and 58 wounded in a shooting spree at a midnight screening of a Batman film in Colorado. The government went on to express a strong dislike of

Link

The Chinese government would love for this to happen and the US government should take some time to think before making this decision.

If China wants this to happen with a country they are not to fond of, It's not in the best interest for the US to follow suit.

What do u think?

edit on 22/12/2012 by Sauron because: internal quote tags to external quote tags

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Wow now China is involved.

Has nothing to do with with autistic's or guns.

Just a deranged person.

Not like it doesn't happen everyday.

Where were they when we had the zombie outbreak?
edit on 20-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
China owns most of America, along with Israel. That's what happens when you invite immigrants to a nation, they take over and tear down what you've built.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
and I give a crap what china wants because why? I dont live in china and I dont tell them not to be commies so maybe they would worry about themselves and continue to make our cheap electronics for us.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blundo

The Chinese state-controlled media’s statement, titled “Innocent Blood Demands No Delay for US Gun Control,” is primarily focused on the Newtown tragedy in which 26 Americans were killed by a mad gunman. Twenty of the victims were young children. The Chinese government stated, “Their blood and tears demand no delay for the U.S. gun control.” In an apparent effort to restrict information to their populace, the Chinese government wrote of a number of US mass shootings but failed to mention they were either stopped by a citizen legally carrying a firearm or otherwise only occurred in the controversial gun-free zones that critics say make prime targets for madmen. The Chinese government states: The past six months have seen enough shooting rampages in the United States. Just three days ago, three people were shot dead at a shopping mall in Oregon. Two weeks ago, a football player shot his girlfriend dead and then committed suicide. Five months ago, 12 people were killed and 58 wounded in a shooting spree at a midnight screening of a Batman film in Colorado. The government went on to express a strong dislike of

Link

The Chinese government would love for this to happen and the US government should take some time to think before making this decision.

If China wants this to happen with a country they are not to fond of, It's not in the best interest for the US to follow suit.

What do u think?

What do I think?

I think:

LET THOSE COMMIE BASTARDS COME AND TAKE MY GUNS! BRING IT ON!

link   
I demand China be nuked

link   
i'm sure they would love to have us loose
all our guns, much easier for them to invade
the main country that way.
If anything happened to break out and a ww3 started,
with no guns at home, would be much easier for
them to fight us.

Removing the guns from the U.S. population would be a
very stupid move on the govt's part.

The very fact that we have our guns is one of the main reasons
we have never been invaded on the main land.. and wont as long
as we have them.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Because their rules stopped a brutal stabbing of 22 kids in their country on the same day...right? Mind your own business China...

I agree with the OP on this one...probably should be handing guns out after this gem.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Gltichy because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
That's because they will never invade us as long as we have our gun culture intact.

Just a thought

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

It should not surprise you, or any American in the nation, Why? because the whores we call politicians in our nation are up to their necks on corruption private interest money financed by foreign donations.

Oh, yeah, Americas government is not just a whore to American private interest, it has sold itself and the American citizens to anybody abroad that can open the wallet and become their pimps.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

When Chinese people are able to have as many children as they like without paying thousands in "taxes" for the privilege and can protest peacefully without being run down by tanks and can work for a decent wage without being locked in the factories then I MIGHT listen to what their official position on gun control is- but I highly doubt it!!!

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

To funny! Disarm Americans!

Chinese man attacks 22 children, 1 adult with knife outside primary school Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

Another: School attacks in China (2010–2012

A series of uncoordinated mass stabbings, hammer attacks, and cleaver attacks in the People's Republic of China began in March 2010. The spate of attacks left at least 21 dead and some 90 injured.

March 2010 Main article: Nanping school massacre On March 23, 2010, Zheng Minsheng (郑民生)[2] 41, murdered eight children with a knife in an elementary school in Nanping,[3] Fujian province;[4]

April 2010 Just a few hours after the execution of Zheng Minsheng in neighboring Fujian Province,[5] in Leizhou,[6] Guangdong another knife-wielding man named Chen Kangbing, 33 (陈康炳)[7] at Hongfu Primary School wounded 16 students and a teacher.[4] Chen Kangbing had been a teacher at a different primary school in Leizhou;[

May 2010 An attacker named Wu Huanming (吴环明), 48, killed seven children and two adults and injured 11 other persons with a cleaver at a kindergarten in Hanzhong, Shaanxi on May 12, 2010;[3]

August 2010 On 4 August 2010, 26-year-old Fang Jiantang (方建堂) slashed more than 20 children and staff with a 60 cm knife, killing 3 children and 1 teacher, at a kindergarten in Zibo, Shandong province. Of the injured, 3 other children and 4 teachers were taken to the hospital.

August 2011 Eight children, all aged four or five,[17] were hurt in Minhang District, Shanghai when an employee at a child-care centre for migrant workers slashed them with a box-cutter.[18]

September 2011 In September 2011, a young girl and three adults taking their children to nursery school were killed in Gongyi,[19] Henan by 30-year-old Wang Hongbin with an axe.[20] Another child and an adult were seriously wounded

December 2012 Main article: Chenpeng Village Primary School stabbing On 14 December 2012, a 36 year-old villager in the village of Chenpeng, Henan Province, stabbed 23 children and an elderly woman at the village's primary school as children were arriving for classes.[

en.wikipedia.org...(2010%E2%80%932011)

There are many more!

link   
If I were in a position to affect the legislative outcome of this and other recent tragedies, this message from China would give me a very strong indication of what NOT to do. Although, I can see how the Chinese would want Americans to be disarmed so they avoid "a rifle behind every blade of grass."

ganjoa

link   
They just want to invade us without any resistance

Wolverines!!!!!!!!
edit on 20-12-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
link   
Dear China,
I demand that you blow it cleanly out of your posterior.
Sincerely,
A free citizen of what's left of the United States.

Seriously. Is there any wonder they want us disarmed? If we are disarmed then it will be much easier to repo bits and pieces of the US when the economy nosedives..again.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Sounds to me that china should ban knives of all types and only use sporks.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

I talked to a very good friend yesterday who called me up to tell me about this. At first I got angry, then I thought about it...........

Is it the American people or the American Governement who China is out to get?

Could it be that China is playing the same psyops against the government of the US, that our own government uses on it's own people?

In one instance it gives those of us who believe in the Constitution to now call those who are against it Communists! At the same time, we now have a POTUS who could actually make himself look very bad by agreeing with the views of China!!!!

I totally hate the way China treats it's own people, but am I just crazy or can anyone else see the hypocracy that China has now committed our own government to try to defend???

Think about how many times Hillary Clinton has spoken out against China and how it treats it's people!

As far as I am concerned, I think China just made a brilliant manuever that should show Americans how ridiculous our government has become.....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

Dear China,
I demand that you blow it cleanly out of your posterior.
Sincerely,
A free citizen of what's left of the United States.

Yep. That about sums it up for me.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
id rather be shot than stabbed or hit in the head with a hammer. i believe china is just helping the elite in american strive for a gun ban. Americans already dont trust their government maybe the elites are pushing this gun ban in a different way. maybe like OH i dunno if we dont have a gun ban soon other countries are threatening to stop trade.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join