It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and 2012 wish

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hi all

I've been lurking here for a while now and decided to join up over a month ago - i thought it high time I introduced myself!

I've been reading theories most nights after work for the last 6 months or so, and find it a little addictive I might add! I'm definitely with friends here on ATS, and maybe after my intro a few 'enemies' but I sincerely hope not!

I, like many others have been focussing on the 2012 threads, as well as the grey area, ancient civilisations and dreams, and I think ( I use the word think lightly! ) that I've come to find my own answers to the impending issue of what were in for tomorrow. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not one for pushing my ideas down other people's throats, I am simply stating that I have found 'my way' in all this.

So what do I think?

I think that we, as human beings are responsible for what comes tomorrow and thereafter. Not in an acscencion sort of way, just in a fork in the road kind of way...

I do not believe there will be any kind of apocalyptic event, I do not believe we will be visited by aliens ( I'd swing more toward NWO false flag if this actually occurred ), that is not to to say that I don't believe there is life in the universe, more that I don't think for a millisecond that the Mayans could have predicted their return to the exact time and date, even if they had insider knowledge! And especially in that,if aliens actually knew they'd return they surely would've stepped in when we were bombing the Earth and each other to shreds in the wars etc...

Anyhow, I digress...

What I think, or maybe should say believe, is that humanity is at a cross roads. We become an entity of love and start to believe that we can make a difference, or the tribulation period begins. We are at the dawn of a new age, we can make it or break it. There is nothing as powerful as a man with a mission in life, and just think how much difference we can make if we all believe in love and 'oneness' from here on out.

For the past couple of decades, mankind has progressed and accelerated in knowledge and understanding and yet we fail to use our gifts wisely. If this acceleration continues at the rate it has or speeds up we have a choice to make. we can create harmony or disarray, this is our time to pick a road.

My wish for tomorrow is that mankind will wake up and be proactive. People shouldn't be at war over oil, building nuclear weapons to destroy our home, abusing and neglecting children and letting people starve to death. We need to start a new day with a new attitude, to do, to serve others with patience and love and understanding, to treat all equally and to shine a light in the darkness we've created thus far. 1 person can start a chain reaction. This is our home and our family.

I hope you welcome me to the flock and don't give me a hard time, who knows if I'm right or wrong. Maybe the Mayans did.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Nice Introduction.
Welcome to the boards.

't seems you'll fit right in like 'kin.

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatsitallabout

I like the way you think. Welcome to ATS....

Des

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Welcome on this auspicious date of nothingness, maybe something, nah, she'll be right mate!

P

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You've got a great outlook.

Welcome aboard!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

top topics

join