It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Else Noticed Stronger Subconscious Thoughts?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
For the past few nights, it's as though I can tap into my subconscious much easier and visualize images that are unrecognized and frankly, pretty mind blowing. Basically, I do a minor form of meditation and just let my rational brain get out of the way and see what images I can observe.

None of it has really been bad, just unusual. Last night, I saw what I can only describe as the most vivid/"more real than real life" images of a colorful ceremony or celebration. The images seemed to be a mix of Hindu and Buddhist style icons/colors/etc. even though there weren't any clear images of human people involved. For the record, I'm not religious. There was a lot of bright color and I felt an air of happiness, harmony, and general relief. I felt an uplifting feeling throughout the process. Soon after, an ominous feeling came over me, almost as though it was warning me to stay grounded and stop looking at what I wasn't supposed to see.

The night before (Tuesday night) was a bit more... troubling. I visualized a process, very similar to The Matrix, whereby humans were being used as food or fuel of some sort but it was different somehow. Then I felt like I had somehow been "detected" and I had the distinct feeling that I was being pulled through a tube and I was suddenly unable to recall the vision. It was almost as though the memory was partially erased and I could no longer recall exactly what was going on in the imagery.

To clarify, I don't take any type of medication, don't do drugs, and I had no alcohol before either occurrence.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

sorry for the short an blunt but no

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
No, neither are you. You're desperately trying to make tomorrow significant when you know nothing will happen.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think I know what you mean.

The past few nights when I have tried to meditate( and failed, lost my touch) there are some moments where I see an extremely vivid image and experience this weird feeling I can't describe. It's odd because I can't give any meaning to the images. Like I remember seeing a can of coca cola..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by darknewt
reply to post by Answer

sorry for the short an blunt but no

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

No.

I have however noticed a small boil on my person situated in a rather embarrassing position.
edit on 20-12-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Your higher chakras are wayyyyy too open especially the crown and the third eye. My advice, close the crown partially along with the ajna, bring the energy down (grounding). Meditation already opens your 6th and 7th chakras you don't need to do any work on them specifically. After every meditation, ground yourself. Eventually your 6th and 7th chakras will "unite" and you will have a better control of how you want to direct your energy. Good luck.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
Your higher chakras are wayyyyy too open especially the crown and the third eye. My advice, close the crown partially along with the ajna, bring the energy down (grounding). Meditation already opens your 6th and 7th chakras you don't need to do any work on them specifically. After every meditation, ground yourself. Eventually your 6th and 7th chakras will "unite" and you will have a better control of how you want to direct your energy. Good luck.

You make mediating sound complicated. Lol, I've done two Astral Projections successfully that lasted about 5 minutes due to the fact that I didn't know how to maintain control, I really don't know what happened but I wish I had a better understand of 'chakras' as you do. Then just maybe, I'd be able to maintain control and be able to do what I want.

Last time I did it, I came out of my body to put my heads inside my head against my ears hoping to cure my hearing loss to see if it would actually work after hearing about somebody completely hearing their torn ACL which I was skeptical about and all I got was some kind of a loud noise feedback and saw bright light and woke up. Lol, talk about no control.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
No, neither are you. You're desperately trying to make tomorrow significant when you know nothing will happen.

Wrong.

I don't think a damn thing will happen... I just found it interesting.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

You make mediating sound complicated. Lol, I've done two Astral Projections successfully that lasted about 5 minutes due to the fact that I didn't know how to maintain control, I really don't know what happened but I wish I had a better understand of 'chakras' as you do. Then just maybe, I'd be able to maintain control and be able to do what I want.

Last time I did it, I came out of my body to put my heads inside my head against my ears hoping to cure my hearing loss to see if it would actually work after hearing about somebody completely hearing their torn ACL which I was skeptical about and all I got was some kind of a loud noise feedback and saw bright light and woke up. Lol, talk about no control.

I did? I apologize. I was speaking about the chakras and how they work in relation to meditation. I'm well versed as regards to the chakras and energy in general and was trying to diagnose OPs minor issue. I can help you with your OBE problem. Please U2U me, I rather not discuss it here.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Can you elaborate a little bit?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

I've been having some really wierd and wonderful stuff happening ot me of this sort the last week or so.
I won't bother going into it deeper because it seems people on this site are too involved in their 2012 hype (which I don't believe in) to hear anything- they'll just project their own obsession onto it .

But yeah, me too. My husband also, who is far from being "into" any sort of paranormal belief.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It could just be a placebo effect, you are expecting something to happen and so it does...

Or I would suggest that maybe you had higher levels of melatonin in your blood while you were sleeping. It is produced by your brain. I take it as a supplement to aid in sleep, but it causes some very vivid dreaming as well. Some things have been known to effect melatonin synthesis such as age, diet, drugs, etc...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Your question negates itself. A subconscious thought will not be noticed at all. Once noticed, it becomes a conscious thought.

Any way you look at it, the cat will be dead.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by centrifugal
It could just be a placebo effect, you are expecting something to happen and so it does...

Or I would suggest that maybe you had higher levels of melatonin in your blood while you were sleeping. It is produced by your brain. I take it as a supplement to aid in sleep, but it causes some very vivid dreaming as well. Some things have been known to effect melatonin synthesis such as age, diet, drugs, etc...

I wasn't asleep and I'm very familiar with melatonin since I have taken it in the past as a sleep aid.

I wasn't expecting anything... just "letting things flow" as it were. I was in a state of meditation, I suppose.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Your question negates itself. A subconscious thought will not be noticed at all. Once noticed, it becomes a conscious thought.

Disagree. You can observe and experience things in your head without consciously manifesting them.

I don't know enough about it to have a solid argument, but I've had enough personal experience exploring my brain to say that not everything up there is consciously manifested.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
reply to post by Answer

I've been having some really wierd and wonderful stuff happening ot me of this sort the last week or so.
I won't bother going into it deeper because it seems people on this site are too involved in their 2012 hype (which I don't believe in) to hear anything- they'll just project their own obsession onto it .

But yeah, me too. My husband also, who is far from being "into" any sort of paranormal belief.

Maybe it's due to all the worldwide energy regarding the 12/21/12 hype?

So many people are focused on the day... thinking about it, praying about it, meditating about it, etc. that it is effecting the collective unconscious. Hm...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Answer

Originally posted by stars15k

Disagree. You can observe and experience things in your head without consciously manifesting them.

I don't know enough about it to have a solid argument, but I've had enough personal experience exploring my brain to say that not everything up there is consciously manifested.

Yet you were conscious when you explored your brain

edit on 20-12-2012 by DPrice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

edit on 20-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Answer

Can you elaborate a little bit?

Allright. I will go in depth here to what I mean. The biggest misconception about meditation and the third eye is people think that you have to focus and be aware of this area for it to open and activate but this is not true. Meditation does not have to complicated, and it is not when you are working with your chakras. The two chakras that are "stimulated" and gradually open is your 6th and 7th chakras. With that said, you don't need to focus on your third eye for months and decalcify it and buy all these junk products so you can see auras and all that nonsense. It activates as you meditate...(automatically). I know this does not refer to your specfic question but I wanted to clarify this misunderstanind most people have. Now, as you meditate more and more the energy is drawn to the higher chakras and you sort of switch the subconscious on which stasy on auto pilot as you are going with your daily life. You might feel spaced out and all these random thoughts are coming into your head and you are wondering why. Well, that's what happens when one is not grounded. So ground yourself everytime you finish with your meditations so you can send the energy down. Eventually this will happen automatically as your subconcious gets used to the grounding method. When one meditates, they are literally downloading info from the higher cosmos. When info is downloaded, now you need to install it...and that's what grounding is for. I hope you understand what I mean now..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join