Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Grand Ayatollah says Christian Females may be Raped!?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

If that is true, than "god" is a miserable failure.

God could have made us any particular way, but he made us wicked, or at least susceptible to "wickedness?" And please don't start in about "original sin" because being culpable for the sins of a distant ancestor thousands of years dead is ridiculous. If I tried to have you arrested and jailed for a crime committed by your great grandfather years before you were even born, no court in the world would permit your incarceration.

If we are forlorn and wicked (and I don't believe "we" are, BTW -- than the fault lies with the maker. Whatever or whomever it is.
edit on 20-12-2012 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Because the Islamist nations are poor,their young men have nothing ,so from a young age they are PISSED so much so they need to take it out on someone. Radical Islam says they can perform every base act they have been forbidden to do, so long as they are defiling an infidel.The good folks who are Muslims as well are held as hostages by these creatures and like white supremacists they are fanatical.Unlike Neo Nazis they are more prevalent in traditions and cultures of the areas affected.
To us we want to live together,but our asshat government is a unweildy club whose efforts smash relations with these nations.
I have had Muslims talk to me before and I do believe we connect as people.But the US population has been going through and anti social phase since the 80s and we don't reach out like we should anymore.

We are also getting fed up with our police duties of the world so like police we have become jaded.
Thats the price of being a superpower.Every new gunfighter in town wants you.
edit on 20-12-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

I understand that, to the finite mind of man, this seems crazy!

However, you , at a latter date, will have to take this issue up with the MAN upstairs

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

No thanks.

Non serviam

I can come up with -- and stick to -- actual moral values (like not raping anyone, for example) without a "big good / big bad."

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

I don't think you will have much of a choice!

I should hope not. We often look at the most hideous of crimes one commits when making a personal comparison.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I didn't mean that you should learn Arabic. I meant that the only 100% accurate way to understand what these people ay is to learn their language.

Well, it kinda sounded like you did mean that..

Actually, I won't blame you if you did. I wish I did have the time, patience and discipline to learn a language so foreign and literally backward to my trained way of thinking and communicating. The writing format alone would have my mind in pretzels and I really have respect for people who are multi-lingual well outside their own cultural areas. For what it matters, I've been a bit embarrassed about the technically challenged here for language since learning that being multi-lingual is by no means unusual outside my nation. Heck..they pay people very good money for it here.

Your input and take is always appreciated though. You're among a few Muslims who will speak up and let that side be heard..however it comes on any issue.

@Jay Electronica

This is really a non issue. You can spend your whole day looking up sick quotes from nutjobs all over the world, dude is just talking a whole lotta nothing. I cant help but laugh at the fact hes getting a platform to express on here.

Well, obviously by having made the thread, I don't agree. Specifically though, I'd disagree in how the world has seen suggestion, rumor and the appearance of something be enough for physical and real world action, in that area of the world in particular. Once statements like this have been made by someone anyone else looks to for guidance...and those statements make it to the wider world audience? They seem to take on a life of their own. Hence, it seems a reasonable thing to discuss in context .... Which is where I was careful in the OP to distinguish this man from the TOP leaders in that area of the world.

@JewsagainstZionism

I certainly hope you didn't post that Rabbi expecting me to get hypocritical and say he's somehow different or it shouldn't be as bad in his case? In any event, knowing nothing more in context or about that man? I'd say he's every bit as bad ..and perhaps worse in some ways (Given setting, context and location for his statements) than the Ayatollah this thread was done about.

Personally, I can't stand religious bigotry in any form FROM any side. It's vile, wrong and ugly no matter who it comes from or is directed TO. I don't mean sharing it in the first place...as your post to share is as valid as mine in that way. I mean the man's statements are repugnant and for those who might only hear a couple Jews speak anywhere in a given year? Hearing THAT guy as one of them would sure set people's impressions off in bad directions, wouldn't it?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

as a Shia I have never heard of him !!! he is not grand but he is so ignorant ! however I can not trust media though !
elites want to wage war between sects and even religions just to reach their satanic goals. they know that if people know the truth and get united, they will lose the power. and media are tools to spread such things and as an help for these puppets.
if a person claims such absurds not only he can not be an Ayatollah but he has not even the least knowledge of any monotheistic religion. neither Moses pbu, nor Jesus pbu and not Mohammad pbu threatened people to convert.
the christians and jews are refered by the "people of scripture" in Koran not "polytheists" !
polytheists in Koran are solely those who were living thousands years ago in Mecca. and they were aggressive.
moreover the punishment of rape is nothing but death.
if Mohammad had wanted to kill polytheists he could have done it when he entered Mecca with ten thousands of his followers as we believe it is predicted in Bible in

Deuteronomy 33:2 (KJV)
And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death.
And he said, The Lord came from Sinai(refering to Moses), and rose up from Seir(refering to Jesus) unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran (Mecca), and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.

nowadays that media and elites are after radicalism people should be aware. have those that claim such things ever read Koran !?

They are not [all] the same; among the People of the Scripture (Christians and Jews) is a community standing [in obedience], reciting the verses of Allah during periods of the night and prostrating [in prayer]. -Koran 3-113

There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing. -Koran 2-256

And those slaves who seek a contract [for eventual emancipation] from among whom your right hands possess - then make a contract with them if you know there is within them goodness and give them from the wealth of Allah which He has given you. And do not compel your slave girls to prostitution, if they desire chastity, to seek [thereby] the temporary interests of worldly life. -Koran 24:33

It is the freeing of a slave,
Or feeding on a day of severe hunger
An orphan of near relationship,
Or a needy person in misery
.............. Koran 90:10

regardless of details, all real monotheistic (Abrahamic) religions have one soul and blinded radicals, Pharohs and corrupted leaders consider those religions a threat !!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Just get out to us all WHO ARE THE BAD GUYS?
We know basicly all of us HATE this "death on you" thing,but what would YOU have us do to stop this fundamentalist murder?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Sistani is the only true Ayatollah in Iraq. and he will not let that this happens.
islamic radicalism what you call it jihadists and what we call them Wahabies, they are supported by monarchies of the middle east and by the money of oil ! I am not sure what we can do for fragile situations in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bahrain, Yemen, Syria !! and it seems that UN has no role in this world !!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I Know how I'd handle the middle east, without war and bombing and depleted uranium, it would invovle world wide effort, top technology, scalar waves to knock the men out and all women and children moved to lovely Eco Farms around the world with retraining, counseling and non stop monitoring. All men would be retrained and quarantined and only the best of them would be retrained enough to pass and be able to rejoin famlies, but lifelong monitoring. Women would be forced to dress normally, and attend college and public speaking, and the men who rejoined would be expected to take courses in womens studies and equality.

this made me sick!! You could be the Ayatollah of your country soon.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Because the Islamist nations are poor,their young men have nothing ,so from a young age they are PISSED so much so they need to take it out on someone. Radical Islam says they can perform every base act they have been forbidden to do, so long as they are defiling an infidel.The good folks who are Muslims as well are held as hostages by these creatures and like white supremacists they are fanatical.Unlike Neo Nazis they are more prevalent in traditions and cultures of the areas affected.
To us we want to live together,but our asshat government is a unweildy club whose efforts smash relations with these nations.
I have had Muslims talk to me before and I do believe we connect as people.But the US population has been going through and anti social phase since the 80s and we don't reach out like we should anymore.

We are also getting fed up with our police duties of the world so like police we have become jaded.
Thats the price of being a superpower.Every new gunfighter in town wants you.
edit on 20-12-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

police duty?? Superpower? Or SuperBully.
Every pharoh has a fear of a hero rising among the oppressed and the immoral actions done on basis of that fear makes the fear come true one day.
But i am never surprised by the american attitude, after all they are the best and deserve the best!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Yes they do, the UN is assimilating all to unify the world under a globalist agenda. The mess is huge in the middle east.I DO NOT want to kill the innocent people we have hit during these wars.I can only hope we ween off oil a bit faster.But heres what NO ONE talks about because they don't care.What happens to the middle east when we do get away from fossil fuels?
They'll be on their own and isolated if they can't solve their issues internally. I would hate to see what kind of environment that would be.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7

And that attitude has payed off in the passed.It still will again. I'm no better than you....who ever you are. I know that.but to do some of the things I have done I had to move beyond myself to do it.That push is why we excel at many things.Pride and arrogance may offend you,I don't want that but I sill will be proud and patriotic.We use that to win.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

i dont care about patriotism. But considering non-american life cheaper is sick. And win against whom? And why? Dominance? Then if the table turns and other power emerges then will the power be enemy by default? And isnt america doing all it can to keep every threat to dominace in check by outright voilence.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

What one sees as a victory is a win to the individual,that is how you surpass yourself.Doing things you never thought you could.Or imagined possible.
Dehumanizing is a daily effort it would have to be,late abortions,Everything we ingest killing us as we pay for it.Life is NEVER cheap to those of us with any brains to know, but it is a matter of degrees isn't it?
edit on 21-12-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

life was never supposed to have a price.
And if anyone thinks that they are superior to others and hence right in making decisions for them by force and manipulation then yes there would be a gunman in every town.
Playing god doesnt work for humans.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Point me in his direction an give me a ticket for the place he is and a gun... and the US needn't worry about this A$$Hole again.

I really would not worry about this self-destructive mental case. The first time he came up against a country girl, she'd split him from sternum to crotch with a Texas toothpick. Good riddance.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Seek help from a mental health professional before its too late.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Your myopic opinion isn't listening.I did say NO ONE is beneath me.Killing is done without my decision,for some silly assed reason the national authority hasn't asked me for policy which would be tantamount to isolation.I'm telling what IS DONE not what I want. If you can't understand that ,you must be one of the video game players with a shrinking cortex.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

i understood what you said. But what you say doesnt make any point or stand. You are just reporting what happens. And i am just expressing what i feel, i never said that you back the ideas i am criticising. I was putting them out to find if you agree with me.
And its not good to make assumptions.

<< 1    3 >>

join