It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Ayatollah says Christian Females may be Raped!?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Okay, this is getting out of hand. It's important to note this is not the Iranian Ayatollah or the Spritiual head of the Shia sect. That's critically important to note really, since I'd hate for anyone to give this guy more authority than he may already have for his detestable words.

Grand Ayatollah Ahmad Al Baghdadi Al Hassani’s declaration that Christians are polytheists is not unprecedented, but it does serve as a reminder of how fragile even Dhimmi People of the Book status is.

"Jihadi leader Ahmad Al Baghdadi Al Hassani has spoken of Christians as polytheists and friends of the Zionists, in an Egyptian TV address. The extremist leader further stressed they must choose “Islam or death”, while their women and girls may legitimately be regarded as wives of Muslims."

That’s an indirect way of saying that any Christian woman or girl may be captured and raped, even if she is already married, since within Islam captive women may be raped by their captors.
Source

This is just an alien culture and way of thinking to my Western mind. I cannot even begin to imagine how the taking of women by force for long term living or rape can ever be seen as anything but the lowest of the vile and base human behavior.

It's something I wouldn't tolerate seeing wild animals do to each other in the forest. Why do we watch it done among man and just seem to accept it as part of our differences?

Perhaps the people suggesting the two worlds just stay apart (Islam and basically everything ELSE on Earth)have a point? Given statements like this from extremists who ALSO happen to hold high positions of respect among at least some factions? It seems as reasonable a suggestion as any? I'd prefer to see Islam police it's own nut cases...but that doesn't appear to happen often, if ever.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The Iraqi Shiite Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Ahmad al-Hassani al Baghdadi gave his call to murder Christians in an interview with Egyptian television station Al Baghdadia known. Al Baghdadi, who is one of the most radical representatives of the Islamic Jihad, denounced the Christians as polytheists and friends of the Zionists. The command of Al Baghdadis to the Christian minority in Iraq is “conversion to Islam or death.” The women and girls of the Christians “can legitimately regarded as the Muslim women,” said the Grand Ayatollah. Al Baghdadi, who comes from Najaf in Iraq, one of the “holy cities” of Shiite Islam, now lives in Syria, where he supports the armed struggle of the Islamists.

edit on 20-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This isn't the first time that this particular idiot has decreed something preposterous, and I'm sure it won't be the last. Isn't he the same Ayatollah that decreed it was okay for men to have sex with their deceased wives? Somebody needs to lock this chump up in a rubber room!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Point me in his direction an give me a ticket for the place he is and a gun... and the US needn't worry about this A$$Hole again.

Just because I AM POLYTHEISTIC.

edit on 20-12-2012 by ldyserenity because: ADD

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

and has had his clashes with other Grand Ayatollahs

Western media is an expert of dividng people.

They choose the most arguable people and most arguable topics , then they magnify that.

They usually ignore the good points and good intention and other good people.

And I really wonder how people are going to learn that.

You are being fed by spoon

Which means MSM is feeding your mind.

Want to know what they say ? then learn Arabic

Want to know who they are ? , go there.

Don't trust the spoon.

Another point is that these western medias want Muslims to surrender their lands to western Zionists.

And that is why they label any one they want with Jihadist.

Al-Hassani’s website is down

It means that government and other people are not comfortable with what he says.

I am really sorry as a Muslim and sorry that you can not learn about these facts as the time passes.

peace.

edit on 20-12-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You have destroyed Iraq and you want them to kiss your boots ?

That is another illusion.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Mideast, in all frankness and honestly... we will never learn Arabic and aside from some of us who will have college courses to take on it, most will never have in depth education about any religion but their own.

So, I was half hoping a serious Muslim at ATS (I know there are many....even if they keep a low profile about it) would chime in and give that perspective you insist we lack.

I won't argue there are many bad misunderstandings here. Someone who traded long nights of teaching me about Shia Islam in trade for learning about Wicca as I practice it helped me realize HOW much we do not know about those we seem to think the media tells us all about.

So, I'd honestly and sincerely like to hear your take. This guy ...as an individual..comes off as a flaming lunatic. When Christian Preachers (The Florida nut for instance) come out similarly from this side, I hear no shortage of Christians bashing them hard. I guess I just want to see Muslim nuts bashed ..JUST A LITTLE...by their own people when they cross too far over basic lines of decency?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Why do so many people in positions of power, intelligence, charisma, and talent decide that the best thing they can do with their power is make some other person's life miserable.

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't give Ahmad Al Baghdadi Al Hassani six weeks before he will meet his maker. If it's longer than that, something is seriously wrong with this world

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I didn't mean that you should learn Arabic. I meant that the only 100% accurate way to understand what these people ay is to learn their language.

Believe me , sometimes I feel I don't know Islam.

Maybe that guy has said something more or less about that issue. Maybe he has changed his idea. Maybe he was in pressure from seeing his near families being watched by American soldiers.

I don't judge other people with little knowledge and in a hurry. If god was doing that , I should have died so many years ago.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well that's OK, cause I'm not a very good Christian. I would find it pleasantly amusing to thumb his eyes like grapes,tear both of his ears off and cut off his nose.

But that's just me.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Everyone is SPOON FED as you claim. Iran spews rhetoric to its citizens, USA does the same. No one is right as long as people depend on oil.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is really a non issue. You can spend your whole day looking up sick quotes from nutjobs all over the world, dude is just talking a whole lotta nothing. I cant help but laugh at the fact hes getting a platform to express on here. If you didnt post this I probably wouldn't have seen this quote. Im gonna assume you are an american, have you kept up with rape over here? In our own military rape is an extreme problem where its pretty much common for our female soldiers to be raped by thier comrades and superiors. If your a rapist in the military you can pretty much flourish which is sick to say but a quick google search can confirm this... and thats only our own female soldiers, imagine women in US occupied countries.. about a month ago I read about japanese women protesting US soldiers because of assualts in japan and how there needs to be more accountability.

So when you start quoting 'islamic leaders' for there sickness try to put it into prespective, maybe we need to acknowledge and tackle our own sickness at home.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
To even imagine this co-exits on planet earth, a fully emerged HELLZONE masquarading as a religoin, it is unbelievable. WHY WITHOUT WAR CAN WE NOT STOP THIS?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So that Religious Ayatollah is from Iraq,

By the way

Here is a Rabbi Ovadia Yosef from Israel saying:

"Gentiles Exist Only to Serve Jews"

ADVOCATING SLAVERY OF NON JEWS

“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap.
We will sit like an effendi and eat.
That is why gentiles were created,” he added.

So obviously you will get extremists everywhere.

www.crownheights.info...
edit on 20-12-2012 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Anyone who advocates any type of violence against on of my beautiful sisters will reap what they sow. Woe unto him that harms any one of my sisters.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI
reply to post by mideast

Everyone is SPOON FED as you claim. Iran spews rhetoric to its citizens, USA does the same. No one is right as long as people depend on oil.

That is why I don't watch TV for more than 10 years.

+ I think about who is taking the beneficiary of this news and that helps me a lot.

At least I don't like to follow propaganda.

It is just that easy.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I Know how I'd handle the middle east, without war and bombing and depleted uranium, it would invovle world wide effort, top technology, scalar waves to knock the men out and all women and children moved to lovely Eco Farms around the world with retraining, counseling and non stop monitoring. All men would be retrained and quarantined and only the best of them would be retrained enough to pass and be able to rejoin famlies, but lifelong monitoring. Women would be forced to dress normally, and attend college and public speaking, and the men who rejoined would be expected to take courses in womens studies and equality.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Because way down deep.....our hearts are hopelessly wicked.

Wake up....this utopia you often wish for in a lot of your posts is IMPOSSIBLE!!

Having said that, I wish you nothing but peace and good will

It has been said, " There is none that are good, no not one."

I firmly believe that!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

No its not. Enough think like me and it would have already been done. The minute enough say enough is enough and stand up with the bullhorns of change, I'll be right there with my whole family and won't sit down until its done. Its because people don't do this, and dont unite that all the bad stuff happens. What happens has to do with what real people let happen or what real people do.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join