It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another n00b

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Finally! A community for the ultra-crazy-paranoid! I AM HOME!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Heh. Welcome to ATS, friend

EDIT: Well it seems like you've been here for a little bit. But still.
edit on 20-12-2012 by missflowers because: reasons

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
it certainly inspires confidence that you chose to sign up on the eve of the 'end of the world'. welcome to you

edit - the eve of the eve.
edit on 20/12/12 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Dude nobody says n00b anymore..... it's so 2004....... welcome to the madness...... just saying high before we all die a horrible death in a few hours.... hehe see you in another life brother

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
it certainly inspires confidence that you chose to sign up on the eve of the 'end of the world'. welcome to you

edit - the eve of the eve.
edit on 20/12/12 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

Haha it was actually a couple nights ago. I found this place by accident while doing some alien research. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon though.

Also I am /not/ one of the many that believe the end of the world is nigh.
(No offense to those of you that do of course)
edit on 20-12-2012 by Pirateninjah because: *covering my @ss*

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You can be n00b, but not n00bUK. Then, and only then would there ever be a problem.

Welcome to ATS, hold tight

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
You can be n00b, but not n00bUK. Then, and only then would there ever be a problem.

Welcome to ATS, hold tight

Heh

Apparently you/we are "so two thousand four", so no worries there

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
welcome to the party,

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateninjah

Hi and welcome to ATS. With the looming date of a multitude of theories to ether expire or come to pass you have joined at an interesting time. Please dont think that all this site is doom and gloom thats just the timeing lol. This site is a one stop shop for a more grounded mind. Dive Deep and and remain open minded. BUT please enjoy.

Indisputable

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by indisputable

Thank you! As with any site, I assumed that the looming date and most recent shooting would bring about some.. interesting topics.
But everyone is friggen NICE here. (so far)

What's up with that? I had no idea you could have different opinions and not be called a moron for it!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Welcome,

I am also new to ATS. Having been a long time lurker I have found this site to be very interesting, I feel you will also. Good luck to you and nice to meet you!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateninjah

yes a big % of ATS members are polite. Its the diversity of members from different walks of life that makes this the best. But just like every site you will no doubt cross paths with the Minority who aint open to other facts and refuse to utilise ATS. Keep in mind it is only the topic, beliefs and the heated debate that makes one less tolerant to others opinions. Stay far away from these people and do not bite an you will benefit from the information tool that is ATS.

Indisputable

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thanks, Mod!

top topics

join