It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, I confess...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
OK, I can't hold it in any longer. I confess. I AM "TPTB", I am "they", "them", "those", you know, the one that controls the world.

I've been a little grumpy lately with all the hate and ignorance going on and decided it was time for some tough love. You guys have been screwing up so much so often that it was time to get your attention. You screw around with the resources I provide, you screw around with the beauty the is freely given to you, you worship everything from money to pieces of metal and I'm pretty damn tired of it.

Now, if you don't want me to pull the plug tomorrow, there are some changes that have to be made. Cut all the crap, stop arguing and bickering, stop all the theorizing and do yourself a favor by actually reading a book. I'm getting pretty tired of providing for you day after day while you just go on in your ignorance. I gave you great philosophers, I gave you great teachers, I gave you great scientists and what do you do? You don't bother trying to learn anything, you didn't bother listening in school, you don't bother listening to people who actually have the answers because the real answers aren't exciting enough for you. You'd rather try to think up ways you'd like for it to be and make it as complicated as possible instead of just following instructions I gave you and making the most of your situation.

Cut it out!! Stop goofing off, stop thinking you're smarter than you are because you're not. A lot of you are absolute idiots yet you go on and on and on about how great you think you are and ignore those who try to explain it to you. ENOUGH!

You're not in charge here, I am and I'm tired of the ignorance. Now, just do what I say and you'll live another day. I've provided enough to ensure that every last person has what they need and then some. Stop tying to hourde things. This "money" business will end tomorrow, I'm fed up with it. You measely humans put too much emphasis on it and it needs to stop. I'll set up a temporary bartering system for you until a suitable replacement can be made, but don't get too attached to that system or to the one that follows it. I have a plan and it involves several steps. Sit back, be patient and do what you're told. This ignorance has gone on far too long and I'm putting an end to it.

Sit back, relax, and let me do my work. Your feeble little minds can be occupied with video games or something until the new system kicks into place after tomorrow. You can thank me later.

new topics

join