It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21/12/12 survivalist... almost... kinda.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm about to embark on my journey not but 13 miles away to a venue hosting an 'End of the world' party. I'm the DJ and it has been set upon me to brainwash the already brainwashed and intoxicated with various 80's hits and other nostalgic mediums provided by CD.
I will be gone some time. And will not reach my household till the wee hours of the morning of the 21st. If the world is still pleasantly spinning I should just manage to climb into bed about 4am GMT. So I will already have my eyes closed by the time 11:11 comes along, and may miss the [enter apocalyptic scenario here]… but will certain to feel it eventually.
May I wish you all the very best during your ascention/zombie killing/alien butt kicking/factor 999'ing/planet crashing/enlightening/nuclear fallout-ing/noth-ing.

And if anything should happen, I'll make sure to register on the 'Way above top secret now' forums in the next plain... Dimension.... Whatever. Have a good night tonight and tomorrow, and remember, always keep your hands in the car whilst in motion, and scream as loud as you can.

RobbieK.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Have fun at the party if all goes well you and your equpiment will be getting home about the time most of your neighbors would be leaving for or getting up for work lol

Way to familiar with that scenario I dj and play live music a lot it's how I make my living at the current time

Kudos to ya and have a great night

new topics

join