Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

New Discovery ? They Got This Disclosure To Us Just In Time - Tau Ceti Star System Planets

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by TauCetixeta

The time has come for us to venture out into the Milky Way Galaxy. Alpha Centauri is only 4.4 light years away and it has a G2V star just like ours.

Only 4.4 light years??

That would take generations to get there assuming we could build a ship much faster than what we have now.

No I don't think it would anymore, not since Telsa's days. They understand stargate and don't use our rocket ships and fossil fuels to get around.

Any reliable sources, links, or documents showing "they" use stargates?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

All of the advanced civilizations have beamships. Think of them as the next generation of aircraft carriers. The large ones are about 4,000 feet long and about 450 feet wide . They carry small scout class spacecraft inside of them. A Triangle shaped starship 228' long could easily dock inside the stern section/ hanger bay. The reptilians and the Domain also has them. Lockheed made a few for the U.S. Navy back around 1986. Star Wars $$$ The cabal / illuminati used to get transportation from their 4D allies the Draco reptilians. Now the reptilians are gone. The Cabal / illuminati are on the run and frequently have skirmishes with MJ-12/U.S. Navy spacecraft.

Any proof for that that doesn't come from the Andromeda Council or mistsofavalon.com??

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Well, this is odd. It popped up on a Google search.
All Posters.com
This is a small cigar shaped starship 21 feet in diameter commonly used by the Pleiadians.
I read that this starship can travel from Earth to the Planet Erra in only 7 hours.
That's 372 light years.
Get it framed.
I doubt this one comes from Venus. Someone made a bad guess.

Cigar Shaped Starship

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Well, this is odd. It popped up on a Google search. All Posters.com This is a small cigar shaped starship 21 feet in diameter commonly used by the Pleiadians. I read that this starship can travel from Earth to the Planet Erra in only 7 hours. That's 372 light years.

I ask for proof and you give me a link to a site where you can buy posters??

Oh well then, that convinces me without a doubt.

I read that this starship can travel from Earth to the Planet Erra in only 7 hours.

You read that where?
edit on 12/28/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I gave you a link to All Posters. You could hang this on your wall.
Get the black frame. $124
Here is one of the big ones. Filmed 1995
It was filmed near Salida, Colorado. Salida is just west of Colorado Springs, CO.
This is one of ours.
It's putting on an airshow. They are seen only when they want to be seen.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

My family has had TR3B's go directly over our roof very very low. My children called me out, my then 17-18 year old son, had heard it, and by heard its not a normal sound. It has a vibrational hum, and whirling sound. Thats due to our sightings, and they weren't ET, they were black op. And those black triangles do not run on fuel. The second time, was not after a sighting, but after reporting contact to two online friends, where from isn't important, one who said asked if I knew him, or he knew me, and had military background.

The other was a contactee too, as was the first, though buried with him, (and I'll keep their names to myself, not into proving things, more into sharing. Its up to people to think this world really is pitiful and corruption is ruling it, and start to wake up and seek. Its not up to contactees to do more than share, and also some of us really like to post directly to the surveillance team and controllers, and let them know they have options: grow up, stop following distortion and dark side, repent and start to serve people, and we have better solutions to all your problems ourselves, so start to listen, or you'll be answering to all of us in the end. In fact after all the surveillance we had with choppers chasing our crafts, and TR3B's and tapped phones, and odd vehicles parked and following I already know 100% that every single post I write gets read. So my job is obviously to "kick them, you know where" and make sure they get it, that they are not off any hooks.)

I get to poke them with sticks, and SHARE. Its up to everyone else to do their work, wake up more, start to care about others. That is kind of a state of consciousness, so push for bigger, higher ones and dream big. Then you'll see yourself.

Now, the second time we had that TR3B, with scout planes, flying around out back, that one didn't have 3 white lights it had multicolored lights. I'd written to my friends, one with military background and one who shared "a friend" with military background in an underground with greys. In fact 2 other friends also had military backgrounds. When you share or seek truth UFO wise, you get a lot of interesting friends.

NO, they don't use fossil fuels. They don't use our anthill sciences even in black operations, even though what they are using is still cosmically speaking, ant hill nonetheless, just a higher grade of ant hill, and the tech shared with them is still low level.

But I'm convinced they can already get to alpha centauri.

They can phase, and hz shield so no radiation or things that could disintigrate the craft would pose a problem. I believe they can create wormholes without even having to borrow one, or the natural gateways. But how much they are tolerated remains the question.

edit on 28-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yes I asked you for proof and you sent me to a place to buy posters.

So you're pushing for people to buy stuff now?

In your other thread you told someone to go to amazon.com to buy an instrument to measure the sun....

wtf?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I don't work for Sekonic. There are other Color Temp meters for sale there.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Aside from this, since its kept under wraps by the controllers here, and as Sleeper says, kept under wraps by the ETs themselves, in other words, people are supposedly not here to know about ET. I would argue with some of what Sleeper did say because, the learn to be a good slave without envy, is ridiculous. That just empowers EVIL. We're here to equalize and I know that. Evil isn't our good management team and we just willingly hand ourselves over to them. Thats not what this is about. Freeing the slaves yes, becoming good slaves, NO! There is a lot that he and John Lear said that I don't approve of, that basically was downplaying human intelligence, just have no envy while the slavers abuse you??? Don't equalize, its all karma so suffer gladly???? And yet your memory is taken and you come in with a clean slate.

Whereas in reality, with your memory gone, never accept anyones story. Never just believe that, be kind, be loving. This should be run like a huge family. Imagine a upper middle class family on a large eco farm, with multi homes, and aged parents, and uncles/aunts, some in very bad health, failing health, brothers/sisters/cousins/children, and some healthy able bodied, some mentally ill, physically impaired, and some aged, some single parents or parents of kids. WHAT does a good family live like, if there was no scarsity (and scarsity is an illusion, we have the technology to produce ample clean energy and food, just google, fishing in an earthship home, or 1 million pounds of vegetables, 10 000 fish 3 acres aquaponics for example to realize home and food should be for everyone.) So that is what it takes. In fact this other, boot camp is macho, its a boys club. Women and children need equalizing, good programs. The whole centre of life is women and children and good men are honorable and serve and protect. Thats basic 123's and ABC's of life.

So nope, have lots to argue with in what he presents and yet lots to agree with too.

Basically, no one has to believe anything. People can share things, but when its all done undercover, with no evidence, who has to believe a thing. Its not going to stop victims of this, or experiencers from sharing, with or without evidence, but people have to do their own searching.

Look at the world and decide, is this is all there is? Putting up with ever shrinking freedoms and abuse from corporations and our so called public servants we elect? Really? Can things improve? Why am I here? And you know, ask under the stars, do some seeking under the stars? More and more would have their own proof.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Yes I asked you for proof and you sent me to a place to buy posters.

So you're pushing for people to buy stuff now?

In your other thread you told someone to go to amazon.com to buy an instrument to measure the sun....

wtf?

I'm still trying to figure out the correlation between sending me shopping at amazon and any statements or inquiries I made in the other thread. While entirely devoid of logic it sure made me laugh a few times.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

All Posters.com
This is a small cigar shaped starship 21 feet in diameter commonly used by the Pleiadians.
That's 372 light years.
Get it framed.

Cigar Shaped Starship

I thought Erra was in the Andromeda galaxy, 2,21 million light years away. But they used a stargate in Epsilon Eridani to get there via the Perseus Galaxy?

Are you sure your sources are reliable?

btw the Pleiadeans are small whelk-like beings from that don't even live anywhere near the Pleiades (which are mostly less than 60 million years old and will be unsuited to organic life for at leats another 100,000,000 years). I think someone has been lying to you.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

All Posters.com
That's 372 light years.
Get it framed.

Cigar Shaped Starship

I thought Erra was in the Andromeda galaxy, 2,21 million light years away. But they used a stargate in Epsilon Eridani to get there via the Perseus Galaxy?

Are you sure your sources are reliable?

btw the Pleiadeans are small whelk-like beings from that don't even live anywhere near the Pleiades (which are mostly less than 60 million years old and will be unsuited to organic life for at leats another 100,000,000 years). I think someone has been lying to you.

I find it noteworthy that you ignored the Beamship photo altogether.

Did you click on the link? Get the black frame. $124
Hang it on the wall.
BTW, it's not from Venus.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

Grow the economy!
Buy the Beamship with a black frame at All Posters.com.
Then go to Amazon.com and buy a Color Temp Meter.
There is more than one. Make sure and take your reading at noon and on a clear day.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The TR3Bs are just a glorified Goodyear blimp.
That's why they move so slow.
It works but i wouldn't brag about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

i notice that at 2:41 as the forever edge of the craft departs...

the bright light shaped like a Dash
blurrs overhead in a series of trailing Dashes and having the appearance of a Parallelogram shape ...as the after effect
www.kidsmathgamesonline.com...

my thought... the object video'ed along the roof edge is only a 2 dimensional CGI pencil thin streak of light (a dash) image

edit on 29-12-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)
edit on 29-12-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Did you see the smaller craft flying past the beamship?
It looks like an air show to me. It was orchestrated for the people of Salida, Colorado.
MJ-12 and the U.S. Navy gave the beamship a proper name.
My guess would be U.S.S. Yorktown BCN - 3000
BCN = Beamship - Carrier - Nuclear
Length Overall about 4,000 feet
The scouts inside are probably about 250 feet wide and 300 feet long.
Tough Little Ships that resemble the Star Trek Starship U.S.S. Defiant.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I find it noteworthy that you ignored the Beamship photo altogether. Did you click on the link? Get the black frame. $124

Buy the Beamship with a black frame at All Posters.com.
Then go to Amazon.com and buy a Color Temp Meter. There is more than one. Make sure and take your reading at noon and on a clear day.

Wtf?

The last person I would take buying advice from is a person saying he can pilot a ship that goes FTL and doesn't even exist and who gets most of his "intel" from the Andromeda Council.

Have you morphed into a salesman?
edit on 12/29/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I think that beamship looks pretty cool.
It's only $124.

I found another pic taken in McMinnville, Oregon May 11, 1950.
It looks like a Jello Mold Scout Class Spacecraft.

They should sell that one at ALL Posters.com.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I think that beamship looks pretty cool. It's only $124.

Why is it you keep pushing (several times) for people to buy that poster? In an earlier post you discounted all the other ufo posters on that site as "bogus".

At that site I could also buy posters of unicorns and fairies, and also all those other "bogus" ufos...so it strikes me odd that you have "suggested" buy the "beamship" poster over and over and over...

Is that poster yours?

Do you stand to make some money off of its sale?
edit on 12/29/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I have no idea who took the picture.
I suggest buying it because it is real.
You can buy a fake one if you want to.

Do a Google search McMinnville Oregon UFO and click images.
Were they faking UFO pics back in 1950?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join