It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Numerous witnesses observe orbs over British Columbia Dec. 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

That's right. So what?
You seem to have a dispute over weather conditions on the 17th though, with the OP.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Mind you, unlike Americans, Canadians really don't fly Chinese Lanterns....especially here in BC because it rains too much and no one wants to be outside. Plus, we don't like to pollute our skies with crap

Quote:This is a really great company for sky lanterns they have an office in Vancouver BC and another one in the USA (Phoenix I think), they start from $3.00 CAD each! and come in many colours and can be personalized
Brides make sure you check with your properties that they allow them, if they have lost of palapas around they will most likely say no

www.bestdestinationwedding.com...

edit on 12/20/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Wow Phage, either you can't read or you are ignorant.

I said we don't fly these cheap lanterns in our skies....but I never said we didn't sell them to people OUTSIDE of Canada *cough*States*cough*

Your argument on BC people flying lanterns failed with this quote, I'm sorry.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

And? It's raining pretty hard I see

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Your argument on BC people flying lanterns failed with this quote, I'm sorry

I guess you missed this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

yeah but they wont let me start a new thread. so i thought some one who can could start one with this story of mutliple sonic booms with no aircraft in the sky felt all along the central coast of california. this is happening now

www.ksby.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by donkingyo
www.ksby.com...

check this out. this just happened like and hour ago.. could post a new thread so here it is

You should make a new thread....your post is off topic in this thread and has nothing to do with orbs....just earthquakes.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

That's right. So what?
You seem to have a dispute over weather conditions on the 17th though, with the OP.

The OP is right. We don't care about sky lanterns and we are constantly dumped on by rain. Vancouver is in a rain forest you know. Cheap $3 paper lanterns would never survive long enough to justify spending time in December to let them go anyway.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

The OP said it wasn't raining on the 17th.
I guess you missed this too.

Seems people in Vancouver actually do use sky lanterns.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Published on Nov 16, 2012

This video, taken by Matt Leach, shows sky lanterns in the over Vancouver on Wednesday, Nov. 14. The floating gadgets are basically miniature hot air balloons. They are the likely cause for several reports of mysterious lights over the city.

Phage. You almost had me there. But I've got something to show you....

www.columbian.com...

The Columbian is a Vancouver, Washington news paper. Not British Columbia.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Your argument on BC people flying lanterns failed with this quote, I'm sorry

I guess you missed this:

No I didn't, but you missed this www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Ah. Got myself there too.

www.youtube.com...

Vancouver: check
BC: check
Sky lanterns: check
But that's impossible because people in BC don't do that.

Mind you, unlike Americans, Canadians really don't fly Chinese Lanterns....especially here in BC

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That's ok, I was bound to get one eventually.

However, again, this video was uploaded in July. The dry period.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
SInce BC gets a lot of sightings, and no one ever sees lanterns going off in the Fraser Valley, and I mean never, in all my years here. And yes it rains alot, but even in the Okanagan, never saw balloons going off like that. So the few times they may be set off, I always suspect its done to deflect on the real sightings and even contact some are having. BC is a hotspot.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
By the way, red lit crafts, soundless, some flying as low as 50-100 feet over your roof, that interact with you, and are chased by choppers even, are quite common for the type of ufo's seen, and they're not balloons.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

OP says it wasn't raining on the 17th.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Above post restated again, and they didn't take that one day to rush off balloons, never seen them yet here. Also we're just an hour and a half from Vancouver and they must have lucked out because its been snowing and raining for days. 17 was 3 days ago. It wasn't raining? Well maybe for an hour or two here and there.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Of course you don't see lanterns. You see orbs.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Phage, you are being really stubborn and ignorant right now....while I am looking out for more evidence and claims of this siting, all you are doing is proving a point about the existence and use of Chinese Lanterns....3 words for you:

GET

OVER

IT

You have made your point, stop rehashing your point and let others share their opinions.

Moving forward, here is something related to this article suggesting we have been visited often:

Numerous UFOs Make Unusual Maneuvers Over Vancouver British Columbia

britishcolumbiaufos.blogspot.ca...

Date: November 20, 2012
Time: Between 6:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m.

Hi Brian, It's 6:11 p.m. on Tuesday, November 20th, 2012 and for the last week, when there is night cloud coverage, between 6:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m., I witness, like I am now, in the sky over the southwest part of the city (41st Ave. and Dunbar) small, faint yet visible enough to see in the thinner cloud coverage, many objects heading towards the UBC area that come from the east then stopping, changing direction, travel, stop, change direction and then taking off at incredible speeds.

I`m watching three right now! The only thing I can compare them to is what you see in the NASA Tether video or other 'so called' NASA UFO videos.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: [email protected] with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

This guy is reporting and getting reports from witnesses. There has been some unusual activities in BC skies and almost everyone hasn't looked up to pay attention....oh wait, that's right, it's been raining lots.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It was. And now I actually remember how windy it was.
Global weather

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

Of course you don't see lanterns. You see orbs.

We have seen orbs. The two related to crafts were one by a tree, that my son pointed to after he called me out again, for the red covered soundless craft that went back over our roof, about 30 minutes or less after the first time it did. He seemed to know, was in a kind of trance and said, they're back. About 30 foot in diameter. Then he pointed at an orb. Also had a checkup before going to sleep. Didn't see anything but the covers moved and felt something touching me, so I jumped up to take my antibiotics in November of 2010, a little determined not to be messed with. My son came out of the bathroom and told me I had briefly a meter wide blue orb behind my back.

Those orbs are connected to UFO's not lanterns.

The only other orbs I get are in my photos in the back yard, and some weird shapes, I consider them to be more related to negative monitoring and paranormal or haunting, though some look Etish, those pictures actually freak me out and so pray alot over the property, and tell them to go into the light alot. Thats unrelated altogether and you can't see those with the eyes, that stuff only shows on pictures, which I prefer not to take outside at night anymore.

Again 17th was rain and if it stopped, we're talking brief for an hour or so, its been rainy. Snowed yesterday and night before, rain with some really grey wet cease fires for a few hours here and there, snow before that briefly but mainly rain. We had a little sunshine one morning don't believe it was the 17th and it didn't last. Rain again.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join