It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prevention of Chaos and Suicide via False Flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, while pondering potential societal happenings surrounding the ominous date in question, I came upon a scenario which seems improbable yet possible.

The governments of the world must decide how to deal with the potential mass-hysteria that could erupt if the momentum of the 2012 phenomenon turns in an unfavorable direction.

Certainly, the powers that be have considered many possible scenarios and compensatory measures. In doing so, they have most likely examined the psychological profiles of individuals who expect that something will happen. These are the individuals whose psyches need something significant to occur in order to maintain any form of stability and balance.

Unfortunately, we must face the reality that if nothing happens, there will be people that freak out. Depression may be rampant from a feeling of disappointment. Suicides may increase significantly in the days that follow. Some may commit atrocities that take others with them on the way out. In summary, there could be temporary cultural chaos.

How can this be mitigated? If nothing occurs, it will be a psychological cliff for the unstable. If this can be made into a gentle slope back to reality, it may serve all better. This gentle slope can be achieved by making something happen in a controlled fashion, a merciful False Flag event to give people something big enough to chew on so they will stick around and be gradually let down, but controlled enough so that it can be quelled within a week or two.

If those expecting and needing some change for their psychological stability wake up and see something instead of nothing, they will follow it intently and be distracted from whatever ill end they were going to be driven to. After some time, the manufactured event will be neatly brought to a close and the unstable folks will have been gradually brought back to ground instead of falling off a cliff of disappointment.

A False Flag could serve some well in this situation, and possibly prevent chaos, murders, and suicides. Just a thought.
edit on 20-12-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: typo!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
An outstanding perspective. Well done. This thread is in the true spirit of ATS.

I can only thank this community for quality like this... As well as a good deal of garbage, which has helped someone like myself be in the know while also sharpening the critical thinking abilities.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

it all sounds so nice and cheery

yet it looks like you're justifying a false flag

and naive.

how can lies serve the common good?
psychopaths would want to ratchet up the FEAR

like so many "nothing will happen" threads/posts that are actually spreading negativity

lol

have you noticed how the "prophets" of "nothing will happen"

are now backpedaling
inventing scenarios [in other words PREDICTING that something will happen ]

pre-emptively labeling anything that may happen as pranks, crazies acting out,and

HYSTERIA: the old standby used by TPTB, to describe anything they dont understand or control but threatens their authority, and allows them by slapping the crazy label to act against it.

pre-emptivly casting the blame on anything that may happen on 2012'ers/new-agers?

i have.
and i'm not an end of the worlder, i'm an end of the Ager.

nor am i waiting to be saved/ascended etc. and am taking such matters into my own hands.
and thus, i will be performing a Ritual Immanentization of the Eschaton on the Day of 4-Motion

in case it's the 21st in your corner of the world:
Welcome to the Pandaemonaeon!
[or age of Horus, if that suits you better. ]

Immanentize the Eschaton!

edit on 20-12-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
have you noticed how the "prophets" of "nothing will happen"

are now backpedaling
inventing scenarios [in other words PREDICTING that something will happen ]

pre-emptively labeling anything that may happen as pranks, crazies acting out,and

HYSTERIA: the old standby used by TPTB, to describe anything they dont understand or control but threatens their authority, and allows them by slapping the crazy label to act against it.

pre-emptivly casting the blame on anything that may happen on 2012'ers/new-agers?

Huh? So I guess you're one of those people who picks a random thread and just starts typing whatever comes into your head? And copies and pastes crap you already wrote in a couple of other threads... nice.

I'm totally into your free-form exploratory word association! There's just that nagging little thing called... a topic!

Hey, on a side note, if the moon were made of cheese would you eat it? I would. I'd go back for seconds!

top topics

join