It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 (just in case) "WARNING" Thread...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I do not buy in to any "End of World" theories.

However, I have been wrong before.

So, I would like to use the worldwide ATS audience just in case.

If you observe anything out of the ordinary. Before you bug out, let us know.

I will be observing the Pacific Ocean from far Southern California.

If you see anything odd let us know.

Good Luck (just in case)...

I expect this thread and this forum will be worthless in 48 hours

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
We have floods in the UK, why didn't we listen and build an arc.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Were always flooding but it should be fine and a bit of rest bite for tomorrow until saturday

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I don't really believe in the whole doomsday thing at all. However, there is that small part of me that thinks what if...

I live in the South Coast of England and over the last week or so have noticed some strange things:

-A massively increased Military presence in the air. Chinook and Gazelle Choppers aswell as several jets. Not a common sight round here.

-My dog has recently become very withdrawn, not interested in eating or going out, just sits on the sofa looking bored. (She usually very active) My girlfriends dog has shown the same sort of characteristics over the last few days. Can't comment on anyone elses pets, will ask mates later in the pub.

-The weather had been very harsh lately, constant rainfall, strong winds and a LOT of fog. Not usually this bad down here, even in December. I have also noticed a massive increase in the number of flood warnings in the UK today, along with the storms due to hit America, fog in China etc. Seems a bit out of place to me. Sort of all at once.

To be fair this is probably nothing at all, and I am probably noticing it more due to the hype of 21/12.
Who knows. Just thought I'd share...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Russia is having one of the worst frost temperature of -50 in 80 yrs
Draco is unleashing a big snowfall on the US and Canada

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey
I don't really believe in the whole doomsday thing at all. However, there is that small part of me that thinks what if...

I live in the South Coast of England and over the last week or so have noticed some strange things:

-A massively increased Military presence in the air. Chinook and Gazelle Choppers aswell as several jets. Not a common sight round here.

-My dog has recently become very withdrawn, not interested in eating or going out, just sits on the sofa looking bored. (She usually very active) My girlfriends dog has shown the same sort of characteristics over the last few days. Can't comment on anyone elses pets, will ask mates later in the pub.

-The weather had been very harsh lately, constant rainfall, strong winds and a LOT of fog. Not usually this bad down here, even in December. I have also noticed a massive increase in the number of flood warnings in the UK today, along with the storms due to hit America, fog in China etc. Seems a bit out of place to me. Sort of all at once.

To be fair this is probably nothing at all, and I am probably noticing it more due to the hype of 21/12.
Who knows. Just thought I'd share...

Thanks for posting...

Information is power.

Especially in a disaster.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

I know, Russia and US have taken our winter. Lucky I didn't place a bet for a white Christmas.

How did that film the day after tomorrow start anyway? You know the ice age one...
edit on 20-12-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
All is well here in Middle Tennessee. Except for today's crazy wind gusts upward of 35-45 mph, and our recent thunderstorms in December
, everything is pretty normal.

To the OP: Im right there with ya. I don't really expect anything major to go down in the next 12-24 hours, but if it does, I want to know about it quickly. Crowd-sourcing via ATS is good for that. I will also speculate that IF anything happens, it will probably be man-made. (related thread in my signature)

S+F
Let's hope this thread really is useless after all.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Of course, moments after posting this, I hear police sirens outside!
Probably just 2012 holding up a liquor store. 2012 is kind of a punk like that.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Im not going to say I dont believe in 21st, I honestly sit on the fence...West Coast of Scotland...Im a photographer and I seriously have never come across the lack of light we have had for 2 days now...Street lights are on continually so are nearly all house lights... This has been constant. It is overcast, but thats something we know well...it has been darker than dusk, this is pre dark all the time..

This thread is a good idea...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here in Birmingham UK we have had none stop torrential rain for the last two days and it is set to contiue..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Well.in the North East of Scotland we are being told to prepare for 5 days of severe storms,at present,in Aberdeen city the wind is gusting up to 50 mph,with the forecasts predicting 100 mph gusts within the next 24 hours.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

My pets have been acting normal. I can say the only odd thing I have experienced are strange dreams and that's probably due to all the crap I read on this site. Also I watch a lot of SyFy channel and have been watching history2 channel. So my dreams are warped. Lol

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nake13
reply to post by whyamIhere

Well.in the North East of Scotland we are being told to prepare for 5 days of severe storms,at present,in Aberdeen city the wind is gusting up to 50 mph,with the forecasts predicting 100 mph gusts within the next 24 hours.

100 MPH gusts? Really?!

Source - TWC

Not that I don't believe you, but 100 MPH is pretty intense. I had to check out your local forecast for myself to see what was up. After seeing the forecast, I'm wondering where you saw a 100 MPH wind gust forecast.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Pets !!! how could I forget...yesterday for the first time ever, my chickens laid outside in the garden instead of in the coop in their nest boxes ...now that is weird...thanks for reminding me....

Mind you its fox cub time..maybe an urban scented their coop on Sunday night..

edit on 20-12-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Umm was just talking to my friend in Oz.

It's the 22nd there & he's happy to report they all survived doomsday

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

Originally posted by Ben81

I know, Russia and US have taken our winter. Lucky I didn't place a bet for a white Christmas.

How did that film the day after tomorrow start anyway? You know the ice age one...
edit on 20-12-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

Started with two guys noticing some buoys "failing" registering a huge sudden temperature drop on the ocean's water near greenland (and a tornado warning in LA I think... this tornado part I'm not sure, maybe its from another movie, but I think its from The Day After Tomorrow)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by danzig

hmm... it's around 5 in australia, 8 am in new zealand, december 21 still... what 22nd?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I don't think he clicked the heels of his Ruby Red Slippers together before posting.

OZ isn't a real place, and I think the poster knew that
Just having a laugh with us.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by danzig

hmm... it's around 5 in australia, 8 am in new zealand, december 21 still... what 22nd?

Australia is still there...

Thanks for the report.

This thread got bumped to BTS, I guess the Mods are unconvinced.

edit on 20-12-2012 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Oops my bad....or should I say HIS bad!!

Sorry for lightening the mood for a sec......

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!

Is that better?

P#*$@d off with this doomsday crap!!!!

Que sera sera

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join