It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah's Message, Syria Is a Western Trap.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sayed Hassan Nassrallah is the chairman of Hezbollah, and his making a speech here for all Sunni muslims the world over that Syria is a western trap and to not fall for it.

And also in this film you see a tunisian ex-terrorist in Syria who corroborates Sayed Nassrallah's words, and explains how he was enticed to go and fight for the FSA and then talks about who and how he got into Syria.

He says one of the main guys is someone called Abu Hadi, who gets them into Syria then pass's them onto someone else who puts them into a fighting unit, he goes on to say that he was there when over 124 libyans and Tunisians who were burnt to death in a failed homs operation and it was blamed on the SAA for propaganda purposes, and goes on to say why he was there fighting, if you got injured you won't get any treatment and are left to die.

edit on 20-12-2012 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm confused OP.... Why is he coming out and saying this now? It seems he's got a beef the size of an angus bull against the FSA to be making these statements. He's also lived the life of terror as a primary means of fighting for his whole life......So he KNOWS what the response from the various factions of the FSA will likely be to statements like this.

Is he looking to martyr himself to FSA guns to get Hezbollah fighting for real? He's absolutely drawing lethal challenge onto himself...I just don't quite get why?

Aside from everything else..... Syria is a Shia controlled nation. One of only a couple left on Earth..and when they fall, Iran will be the last major Shia homeland our planet has. Why is he, as a Sunni, suddenly seeming to be unconcerned about the outcome of the all important war within the war?

He could be finding human decency for the sheer evil of the FSA terrorists....and even HE can't stomach how far those animals are taking it. If that's the case, I honestly find a bit of respect for this man I never had before.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

nice to bring it up, Not NEWS as there was more talks like that in the whole Arab Spring "thing" at least since Libya. anyway...I do not trust any of the sides in this conflict.
edit on 20-12-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

He could be finding human decency for the sheer evil of the FSA terrorists....and even HE can't stomach how far those animals are taking it. If that's the case, I honestly find a bit of respect for this man I never had before.

I think you hit the nail on the head with that comment, because whats taking place in Syria is beyond evil.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

If you're right, then I'm as good as my word and I wasn't kidding. He really does go up a couple rungs for respect as a man...despite who he is and his own personal history.

On the other hand..what that suggests of the extent of what is happening there is scary at a level the world should take notice of.

I look at this like Hannibal Lecter coming out of a wild dinner and saying the people inside are flat out crazy. Wow...now there is a warning to listen to, eh?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Nasrallah words hold great weight in the arab world, and with the raping and murdering and the beheading and torture of all prisoners mainly by the FSA even getting young kids chopping off people heads, it's become hell on earth in Syria at this present time, i'm guessing his realized the only winner in all this is the west, as the FSA have been fighting and killing eachother as much as the SAA have been killing them, it's become a free for all murder spree.

I've seen a lot of disturbing stuff in my time, but Syria is like nothing on this earth, and the brutality of this conflict hasn't been seen since the dark ages.

To try and sum up whats taking place in Syria, you got some of the worlds (UK France American dutch & Austrainleans) top elite special forces and the worlds most vicious terrorists and the SAA with Russian elite Forces all fighting to the death and in the meantime the Syrian people and country is suffering.
edit on 20-12-2012 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm confused OP.... Why is he coming out and saying this now?

He is saying it because the ruling Shiites of Syria are his friends. He is trying to convince Sunni Jihadis to stop going into Syria. I think that's a powerful motivator. The downfall of the regime there won't be good for him. It is a deceptive ploy. Why would he care if Al-Qaeda are taking some losses in the fighting? He just doesn't want them to win. He is desperate.

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Why is he, as a Sunni, suddenly seeming to be unconcerned about the outcome of the all important war within the war?

Sayed Hassan Nassrallah is not Sunni. Hezbollah is a Shia organization.

edit on 2012/12/21 by SteveR because: -

new topics

top topics

join