It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Whenever I Think Things Can't Get Any Worse**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Whenever I think things cant get any worse, I am proven wrong time and time again...
I guess its time to stop thinking about things getting worse and just know in my heart that the world is changing. With worldwide famines and increased natural disasters, the possible end of the world as *we* know it will eventually occur.....maybe sooner than expected. Are we truly facing a real beginning to mass world wide extinction?

No hoarding of food or weapons and bunker building will save us. Maybe we should just face the facts that we humans are not all powerful and our time is nearing its end......or maybe I am just depressed and feel helpless and powerless.....I don't know. All of the information I have researched has built a puzzle in my mind and it appears the picture is calamity of unprecedented proportions.

My philosophy is that I try to stay positive and really do believe in the power of thought forms manifesting....But lately staying positive is really hard!

Tomorrow is Yule/ Winter Solstice and I plan to get up and watch the sun rise, open presents with my children, burn a Yule Log and eat merrily.....

Tomorrow will not be the end of the world, but I sure will be praying and sending as much positive energy thoughts into the astral and ether.

What if the Time Wave Theory is correct? Hmmmmm....never-mind, I don't want to think about right now......

Whatever happens tomorrow, I wish everyone a very BLESSED DAY!!
TURN INWARDS and PROJECT LOVE!!!

Love,
Starwise

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Originally posted by Starwise

Whenever I think things cant get any worse, I am proven wrong time and time again...
This↑ is why I hate the term 'Rock Bottom'. I have come to realize that it is non-existent.

Every time that you think you have finally hit 'Rock Bottom', you realize that you were wrong about it, the last time you thought you were there.

Personally, I view it as being more similar to a 'Glass Bottom'. When you hit 'Glass Bottom', you fracture the foundation. The next time, you go straight through that fractured glass bottom, and hit the next layer down. (and repeat)

No matter how bad you think it is, it can always get worse. I know that doesn't sound very comforting, but that's just the way I see it.

Originally posted by Starwise

With worldwide famines and increased natural disasters, the possible end of the world as *we* know it will eventually occur.....maybe sooner than expected....
It [color=C78383]will occur?
OR
Maybe it always has been. The world as we know it, is continuously in a constant state of change. So any given time could be viewed as being the 'end of the old', and the 'beginning of the new'.

edit on 12/20/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Every ending is just the start of a new beginning...And everything ends.

As silly as that sounds, I am hoping for an awareness change! I try to treat each day as the last. I may not be doing what I would enjoy if it were my last but I try to be kind, generous with family and friends like I may not see them again.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I like your glass bottom analogy! Thanks for your reply.

Blessings

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I too am hoping for a MAJOR awareness change!
Let people awaken and become at PEACE!

top topics

join