It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Will This Forum be Shut Down Tomorrow?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I personally would just love to see the “2012” forum amalgamated into the Hoax forum.

I mean let’s face it as of tomorrow the existence of this forum is going to be meaningless.

Actually another couple of questions,

Will there be a “I was wrong” or a “sorry for the scaremongering” thread because I have noticed that many members have a strange inability to admit to being wrong it would be really nice to say a “yeah I was wrong sorry for scaremongering” type of thread.

Also I am curious what the staff of ATS are doing to prepare, let’s face it tomorrow things are possibly going to get very busy, can the site manage the extra traffic and will there be extra mods on hand

edit on 20-12-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

January 1, 2013, I'd assume
edit on 20-12-2012 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
I will be doing my posts from the Pleiadean mothership. I am the only dude on the ship, the other 10,000 persons on board are all female, super hot and they ALL love me. I guess I'm a novelty. I've convinced the skipper of this vessel to only pick up earth women....

Oh gotta go, my wife's calling me.... Did I tell you that 9,999 of my fellow ship mates are OFF LIMITS? All my friggin luck!

Don't worry when i finished with them ill be sure to beam them back to you ..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
I will be doing my posts from the Pleiadean mothership. I am the only dude on the ship, the other 10,000 persons on board are all female, super hot and they ALL love me. I guess I'm a novelty. I've convinced the skipper of this vessel to only pick up earth women....

Oh gotta go, my wife's calling me.... Did I tell you that 9,999 of my fellow ship mates are OFF LIMITS? All my friggin luck!

If it makes you feel any better, it isn't likely that your wife is your twin-flame. I mean it is possible and people talk about their S.O. being their soul-mate, but in 3D it isn't really that common I understand.

Is it really "cheating" if we are all One?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Life will always go on and were all still here.
Thanks Batman and Optimus.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Shirak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

This is not true. Humanity Will see Its society ending this century, that is a certainty.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why shut it down?

Just because the date comes and goes doesn't mean it wasnt a topic many discussed. The BP oil spill has it's own forum as does WW3 and it hasn't even happened yet!

I think they should keep it. Just because the date passes doesnt mean people will stop talking about it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
and no one will ascend or shift dimensions either.

told ya

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Surly even the name should be changed.

It would be very interesting to have a mod contribute to this thread

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Why shut it down?

Just because the date comes and goes doesn't mean it wasnt a topic many discussed. The BP oil spill has it's own forum as does WW3 and it hasn't even happened yet!

I think they should keep it. Just because the date passes doesnt mean people will stop talking about it.

The BP oil spill actually happened and still affects people. WW3 may happen in the future, and probably will. Neither of those can be said about a December 21 2012 cataclysm.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by Unity_99
From what I understand, there has been wide range of speculations on 2012, including that it simply starts a process that could induce earth changes and take decades, to a change in enlightenment, to simply NWO plans rearing up into more hard core fascism.

I've always thought if you didn't like a thread, it didn't bother you if others did, because you didn't have to read them.

By the way, if anything happens from now to 2013 and onwards, anything at all, I blame the evil Murderers running this world, not cosmic energies., and don't believe anything is heading this way from the cosmos, but will be up tonight praying that No Plans Against The People Will Ever Prosper, and that we will be freed from these psychotic slavers. Whereas my kids who have bought into the hype will be sleeping, they don't want to see anything bad happen.

I actually think the PTB are unlikely to use this date to do something bad, more likely to want to gloat at all the conspiracy minded people by not having the world end. I don't think they'd let the gloating opportunity vanish on them, but would start their BS and bad stuff shortly after.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

And now it starts moving ze goal posts...

I've always posted the same. Not new, doesnt start moving. And also, read many different posts on dates in all those threads, so there never ever once was a solid idea on what it meant.

But I want the bad guys stopped, period. So, hope this year, is a miracle one. Would like to see huge crafs move in and blue beam them all up, and then have an equal wonderful world of retraining, healing and happiness for all.

If not, this prayer will go on every day of my life. Written that many times before.

So don't know what you're going on about. Many of us see who is pulling off the bad stuff, its not comets, its not allignments, its PTB.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

That is kind of my point, this whole forum is built around the idea that on 21.12.12 there will be some kind of major event. If that does not happen then such ideas will have been truly debunked, the idea will be seen as a Hoax and I cannot see why there would be any need for this forum into next year.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I figure what will happen is that it will be up for a while, allowing people to discuss what did ( Did not) happen.... And after a while, they will probably move these threads to trash bin ( easier than separating between the ones saying it will happen and the ones saying it wont and then trying to figure out which thread to put where) and then change the topic of this particular forum to something else.

I bet it will stay up for a month or two....

But that's just my thinking.

edit on 20-12-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Whether anything happens or not, talking about the endless possibilities does provoke thought and broaden perspectives. There is nothing wrong with discussing the possibilities that exist. Throughout history there were many discussions about whether the Earth was flat and whether the Earth was the center of the Universe, etc. That process actually sped up the evolutionary process and brought us the technology today. Basically billions of wrong answers finally led to the right answers. So, even the craziest sounding theories posted on ATS bare fruit and bashing them for their thoughts, right or wrong is counterproductive.
edit on 20-12-2012 by jimmiec because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

It would be very interesting to have a mod contribute to this thread

Forum changes of the likes you are talking about are more up to Bill and Mark than they are the mods.

I'd rather hear from them. But, I imagine we will be hearing from them, when they decide what to do, if they decide to change it at all.

Peace and love.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Just popping in real quick to say that from what I have seen on this forum, not many people bought into this particular conspiracy, in fact more members fell for the Dark4knight thread than the Mayan Prophecies.

I am not putting anyone down as I lost several nights sleep over that thread and felt like it was a real possibility even though the majority of grounded members tried to quell any fear based fiction surrounding the hoax.

I know hard core Christians, my own family who believe with all their soul that Jesus will come back in these times, and that they will be taken home.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Maybe the Mayans predicted that on December 21st, 2012 the 2012 forum on ATS would come to an end. What incredible foresight they must have had.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
We have seen cataclysms, close calls and disasters for many years now, it has hit the fan it is just that people are so self serving that unless it affects them personally it is a non event or one to be soon forgotten.

OK back to the kitchen for me...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jamsession

That is happening all the time. It is a beautiful thing. Timeless. Past , present and future. Currently I am still making my way through the dark night of our planets soul... in some ways I kind of wished that something could happen to cull the mean people. Well then it would end up that the survivors would all be like those people on the new show preppers...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
OK, just IGNORE me for interrupting your hallowed discussion...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by RMFX1

That is kind of my point, this whole forum is built around the idea that on 21.12.12 there will be some kind of major event. If that does not happen then such ideas will have been truly debunked, the idea will be seen as a Hoax and I cannot see why there would be any need for this forum into next year.

I got your point, and I agree with you completely.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join