It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't crap your pants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
EDIT:
Former topic: To crap your pants or not, help me decide.

Now i decided. I'm not crapping

Hello all,

this is my first thread. I never would've thought my first thread would be a question something like what i'm about to ask you ATS.. but having second thoughts about it like me right now is never a good thing so lets continue before i chicken out.

I need collective help to make up my mind to freak out or not.

Should add, my engrish not so good, i'm struggling with my english so please don't pick on it, just try to get what i mean.

The thing that bothers me most in this 2012-end-scenario-hype, is the timing issue.

General claim is, that some different individuals/tribes/religions are saying that 21.12.2012 is something special. Surely my memory serves incorrectly but i recall Chinese, Mayans, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus?, was there even some claims from some Egyptian tribe too?

So, if above is correct; that more than 2 separate accounts are saying 2012 is something special, my questions regarding this all are:

How come those all accounts have been successfully adjusted to our present calendar?

Is it really really true that there indeed are different ancient cultures telling about same special date?

What do you know?

--

Funny thing is, i remember from my childhood how i've always felt, and told many people that this, our lifetime is really going to be exciting. And it really has been exciting this far if you ask me! But i really don't feel like tomorrow is the "thing i've been feeling excited for"

I would really appreciate some input on those questions, at same time i feel baaaad for making Yet Another 2012 Thread.

Kiitos

edit on 20-12-2012 by menneni because: stupid thread

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The only ones mentioning 2012 are mayan calender. None of the others do (nor do any other than those.)

Maybe short answer, but there no acient text other than Mayans pointing to that date.
edit on 20-12-2012 by parkourer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by menneni

Look mate its just a load of sh1t, however if it was true would you rather spend your last hours crapping in your own pants or doing something more fun like say getting laid? And if its not true? I still guess you’d prefer to be getting laid...

You know whats got to be done

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Go for it son, crap your pants

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Don't freak out. In some parts of the world it is already 12/21/2012. Nothing "big" has happened there. If something "big" were to happen, it's unlikely that you would be able to stop it. If you're really that worried, it would be time better spent telling friends and family you love them and try and spend time with them.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

I feel you, this thread is not too serious, i was just wondering.

I do think this all 2012 hype is a bunch of crap.

It this all were to end, i would not do many things differently from the norm. It's just that i like my life

I get laid in the mornings and sometimes on evenings too, so maybe it would be the lady's turn to get service like never before, lol.

Marriage is good when it's good.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by linuxman2k3

I laughed out loud mate!

Lol, i think it is no good to crap your pants because the package is warm only a brief time

BTW it's -10 celcius here

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by menneni

No pants crapping necessary! NASA put out an official report saying the world wont explode. If something DOES happen, I highly doubt it will be on a large enough scale to end the world.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Don't crap yourself.....we'll be around on the 22nd, somebody's gonna have to do the laundry, and they're going to be pissed.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i worry not in the least, concerning possible scenarios and events about which i would be able to do nothing. i suggest this is the best course of action. file under 'don't sweat it'.

top topics

join