It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook victim appears live and well

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

How the parents are reacting I think is irrelevant to this thread.

While I've already stated that I believe the girl with the Pres is Emilie's younger sister, I also think it's strange (just having watched part of the video of the guy's onscreen speech) that he looks perfectly well rested and groomed.

As though he had an excellent night's sleep, and a couple of good meals in the last 24 hours. While denial and "differing styles of grief" are certainly real...

don't you think some puffy-eyes and drawn faces would be expected? NO ONE loses their 6-year old and is looking their best the next day. And he did seem to have to work up the emotions. Very strange.

Anyway, this tragedy is beyond our capacity to simply "size up and put away" into a neat package. Would I like to learn that it WAS a hoax, that those kids are all fine? OF COURSE! But, sadly, I don't think so.

The survivors will never, ever be the same again. Those kids who saw the event, and the siblings who are left behind, wll be FOREVER scarred emotionally by this. It really is tragic.

My heart goes out to the families, and the little ones.

The night it happened I texted both of my grown kids (who now live on their own) to tell them I love them. I think, honestly, if I lost one of my kids, my brain would melt. I'd rather be dead than have to carry on. I honestly don't think I could do it.
I'd be in a mental ward, catatonic, and simply waste away of grief. No appetite, sleepless, speechless, in despair. And there'd be no turning back. I wish these survivors the strength I know I would fail to muster.

Godspeed

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Ok, that convinced me. Definitely sisters. Comparing them just devastated me, though.

I think I'm going to go back to distancing myself from this horrible event and let parents grieve. If we start questioning the sincerity of a parent's grieving, the gods may educate us first hand to see just how "strange" we act.

Obsessing over this tragedy is not healthy for our souls.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateninjah

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits
reply to post by Pirateninjah

Personally, I did not see anything odd about that video. Just saw a mother very upset and a father concerned about his wife and trying to be strong for the both of them and attempting to compose himself.

At around 1:40, the mother starts to cry, but no tears. The father didn't do a damn thing, not an arm around her or a hand hold...

Again i have no idea what the truth is, but anyone who studies human behavior would find this a little uncommon.

From 1:26-1:35 right before she starts to cry the husband grabs her hand and holds her hand and rubs her hand while she is talking. Then at 1:40 she begins to cry and the camera angle at this point does not show the hands. He was already holding them. So the father did do something. Also his face as he is looking at her expresses a lot of concern and worry over how she is dealing with this. None of that strikes me as odd.
edit on 12/20/2012 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Maybe he wanted to disappear with that story.. Witness protection?

Well I guess anything goes

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

Meh, agree to disagree. I don't have strong enough opinions either way. And I don't for a second think their child is still alive. Just seems fake TO ME. It's not like I feel that way about other interviews. Just this one.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateninjah

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits
reply to post by Pirateninjah

anyone who studies human behavior would find this a little uncommon.

This statement is inherently incorrect. We all study human behavior -- that's how we learn how to behave. We (as humans) are torn on whether this reaction is uncommon or not. What you mean to say is "I find this a little uncommon."

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
So we need multiple threads on the same.... theory.....?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Thanks for clarifying. That was just too weird for a second. Still pretty #ed up that they use the same dress for both shots. I understand recycling cloths but there's a time and a place for a photo oppurtunity. Bad journalism IMO.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

thank you. i will ask a mod to close this thread.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join