It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook victim appears live and well

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Reasonable people tend to have opinions that change as they consider other viewpoints.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Yes I presented the facts because they did not make sense to me. I am simpley requesting we apply a little caution and respect...thats all...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Fine, i fold under the onslaught of others (obviously correct) opinions and now have none of my own. theres nothing to see here move along.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The two blondies with the Pres are the sisters.

The hair on the older one (who IS wearing the same dress as Emilie wears in the family pic), is thinner, wispier, and curlier. The larger pic of Emilie in pink shows that her hair was long, and thicker.

Also, the little one has the same expression in both pics - a more "serious" child.

The only thing that bugs me about this is how the bigger one looks so delighted....
then again, kids that age have a rough time understanding "death".

It's hard to say....by looking at her little self (the one dad is holding in the picture with the Pres) ... which one it is, though. Her legs and hair look longer in dad's arms than they do in the pic with Mr. O

What a strange story this is.

edit on 20-12-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by v0ice0freas0n

Oh i tottaly respect others view points. I just hate when i have my view and get beat down for it becuse its not the popular one. I think its her little sister. The shooting tottaly happend. Its a damn tragedy that is happening way to often in this society. This whole situation is very very sad. I still think the dad is shady.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I saw an interview of a parent talking about her kids death, and this was way before I knew of the potential conspiracy. It just looked... forced. And faked. And the mom was crying, kept looking at the dad... the dad had a little "mona lisa" half smirk and didn't say a word.

I feel crazy for believing this...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I actually know people who will laugh and smile to attempt to keep from crying.

I thought that young man was very brave, and he honored his daughter, he made her larger than life, and he made sure the world knew about how special she was, and got through it without completely breaking down.

Quite amazing and inspirational if you ask me... People without strong faith can never understand the way that people of strong faith deal with tragedy and death.

edit on 20-12-2012 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by v0ice0freas0n
reply to post by Xaphan

I laughed when I found out that my best friend was diagnosed with cancer. Not how I expected to react, but it was a defense mechanism. Humans have really odd ways of coping with shock. The video isn't of him the moment he was told either, I think it is totally plausible that the people around him were trying to keep his spirits high by joking around, and he was trying to be cordial by smiling at them. And then as he collected himself to deliver his statement emotions caught up with him. I know as little as you do, but there are certainly other explanations. I don't think you are the global authority on human emotion.

edit on 20-12-2012 by v0ice0freas0n because: grammar again.

At first the video caught my off guard, as I found the video to be odd. However I totally agree with everything you said. Who knows what was going on right before that took place that made him laugh and your possible explanation would make total sense, in my opinion, that people would be trying to keep his spirits up and he would smile back, which is polite and cordial.

Everyone does indeed have their own way of coping with things and for some people their way of coping may appear to others as odd, sick, or offensive. However, that is how they cope and we may have simply just got a glimpse of how he was attempting to cope with everything and everybody around him at that moment of time. Maybe that was simply going to help him get through that moment.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateninjah

Please be carefull, people will jump your # for this. Also do you have a link to the video? I would really like to see it.
Good Luck

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1
reply to post by Rising Against

Fine, i fold under the onslaught of others (obviously correct) opinions and now have none of my own. theres nothing to see here move along.

With utmost respect but if you didn't want to be called on it, then you shouldn't make the claim in the first place.

You are going to get challenged. That's a fact of ATS. If you post something like that then people, myself in this example, are going to call you on it and show where they, I, disagree. If you don't want to discuss it though that's fine, but I stand by what I said. Imo he was not acting and there were no fake tears. To say as much is purely insensitive and obviously incorrect. You're more than welcome to your own beliefs of course and It's always encouraged, but that doesn't mean we all have to agree and accept those beliefs. Just as I know not everyone is going to believe and accept my own on this and other issues.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The fact the the little girl has a sister that looks so similar tends for me to think it is just a mix up or something. After seeing the family photograph they do look very alike. How the parents are reacting I think is irrelevant to this thread. I have seen people acting in very strange ways whilst trying to cope with the death of a loved one.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Sorry, didn't meant to jump on your pound sign. Don't infer intonation via text -- assume everything I said came out with an amiable tone.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Please be carefull, people will jump your # for this. Also do you have a link to the video? I would really like to see it.
Good Luck

Jump my #? I'm new here but I keep seeing the # sign used- explain further?

I cannot for the life of me find it, but I will keep looking. For reference, the mother found a journal entry from her daughter saying "i love you" and the mother was talking about it.

Will definitely keep looking.

Found it!
www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-12-2012 by Pirateninjah because: Found video

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I don't know enough to have an opinion either way. Something about the whole tragedy seems off to me, but I'm not going to say that it was fake, engineered or otherwise put forward specifically for some agenda.

That being said, we are here to ASK QUESTIONS.

It irritates me to no end when I see people bashing others for asking questions. It's too soon, think of the children, how dare you question if this even happened? Poor me another glass of whine. I understand that emotions run high, but that sort of over-sensitivity is exactly what "the conspirators" - if there are any - would rely on. After all, only a hateful monster would dare question such a horrific tragedy...right?

Those who ask questions are not making light of it. Quite the contrary. Those who believe what they see on TV without digging deeper are the ones doing an injustice to the families and children affecetd.

Again, I don't know if there is or isn't more to this story than meets the eye...but I think we owe it to ourselves, to the victims and to the nation at large to find out.

Hiding behind mourning and sensitivity is just a cop out. You wanna play with the conspiracy theorists, grow some thicker skin.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

www.youtube.com...

Check out around 1:40 (give or take). It just seems... odd.

To be clear, I have no idea what I believe. This is just something that struck me as not right.

Actual quote "Who wants a horse for christmas... who's getting cowboy boots for christmas..."

Not who WANTED. or who WAS GOING to get...

Granted this is very soon after the event... but we've all lost someone. We know how unreal it is, but we also know to live in the reality.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Pirateninjah because: blah blah blah

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateninjah

Good Luck

Jump my #? I'm new here but I keep seeing the # sign used- explain further?

I cannot for the life of me find it, but I will keep looking. For reference, the mother found a journal entry from her daughter saying "i love you" and the mother was talking about it.

Will definitely keep looking.

Found it!
www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-12-2012 by Pirateninjah because: Found video

Duh, he obviously means "jump your tic-tac-toe". It's a cheap move where you place your "x" (or "o") on the tic-tac-toe board then cut it out with scissors and glue it to another square. On the televised game show, this move is actually quite violent and gory.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It appears as if the youngest child with short pigtails in the family photo is missing from the Prez pics unless the family photo is old and the youngest girl has grown her hair out.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It would be unbelievably sloppy if the government had staged the childrens' deaths and then taken a photo of one of them alive and well. So, I think that's her sister. Government coverups are better than that.

Now, might I add my opinion that staged tragedies would be the easiest to keep secret no matter how many clues there are to the contrary. Why?
Because any attempt to get to the bottom of the discrepancies is accused of being sick, obscene and disgusting. They are shot down, because deaths are involved. Peer pressure will keep the public in line, and the government no doubt knows that!

To all who doubt this tragedy's validity, I encourage you to never stop using your voice to question. Doubt to your heart's content. Even if you are wrong, it is good to know that the official stories will never succeed in putting everybody in lockstep. And I know that you are not heartless just because a story designed to pull the public's heartstrings doesn't put your reasoning skills in chains.
Keep challenging, keep thinking. The world needs people like you who aren't afraid to do that.

edit on 20-12-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateninjah

www.youtube.com...

Check out around 1:40 (give or take). It just seems... odd.

To be clear, I have no idea what I believe. This is just something that struck me as not right.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Pirateninjah because: blah blah blah

Personally, I did not see anything odd about that video. Just saw a mother very upset and a father concerned about his wife and trying to be strong for the both of them and attempting to compose himself.
edit on 12/20/2012 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits

Personally, I did not see anything odd about that video. Just saw a mother very upset and a father concerned about his wife and trying to be strong for the both of them and attempting to compose himself.

At around 1:40, the mother starts to cry, but no tears. The father didn't do a damn thing, not an arm around her or a hand hold...

Again i have no idea what the truth is, but anyone who studies human behavior would find this a little uncommon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join