It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook victim appears live and well

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by v0ice0freas0n
reply to post by abeverage

www.facebook.com...

Here is the full family photo it is taken from. She and her sister look nearly identical -- I honestly think it is her sister in the same dress, plausibly a year later.

100% Agreed! In some families even cousins can look very similar! This is a distraction and sad one at that...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Anyone else find it strange how these kids look absolutely nothing like their parents?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There isn't a story here.

The photo of Obama includes the siblings of Emilie Parker.

www.breakingnews.com... lie-parker-shooting-victim-via

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by khimbar

Anyone else find it strange how these kids look absolutely nothing like their parents?

Uh...cause they are kids? Are you kidding me? Show me photos of the Parents as children or the children grown up then compare...WOW...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

From the facebook page...

A Message from the Parker Family:
As we make the difficult preparations to bury our beloved daughter Emilie, we ask members of the media to allow us the time, space and privacy that we need to undergo this horrific ordeal.
You can surely understand the unfathomable pain we are suffering, and we hope that you can respect our wishes at this time.

I've got a better idea.
Lets start a worldwide conspiracy theory that she's not dead at all, and the family is lying, some say in oder make a profit$$$.

It's horrible the way people are scrutinizing this family. Someone from this website actually sent Mr. Parker an email asking him why he was laughing before his press conference! It's beyond sick and twisted!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1
It may be her sister but damn i just get a feeling that Dad is shaddy. Trying to make money off of this. I just get a vibe something is not on the up and up with him. And they all look so happy in the pics with the president. I know it would be exciting but i just could not be that laughing and smiling. But that is just me.

I do not think that is fair to say. Regarding a matter like this maybe it is best we try and keep to the facts that are presented. People react differently to death. Her Farther will be going through enough already without people making insults about him. It is a sensitive issue and should be treated with respect.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Well tell me her dad laughing before his press conference dosent set of bells with you. I am not saying the shooting didnt happen. there is no city wide conspirancy. All i was saying is the dad looks Fake as in Shaddy way not an actor way.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

edit on 20-12-2012 by tluna1 because: double post sorry

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
thats the same girl look at her teeth same gaps in the same places, same nose, same facial feature, smile lines, cheekbones, ect.. but since she is wearing the same dress, where did the first photo come from? are you sure that was not taken at the same day, different times? Where is a picture of her from before the shooting we know is from before 100%

You just made me look that up. This is getting insane. What the hell is going on here?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ireminisce
It's horrible the way people are scrutinizing this family. Someone from this website actually sent Mr. Parker an email asking him why he was laughing before his press conference! It's beyond sick and twisted!

Yeah, and laughing + smiling after your kid has just been shot to death certainly isn't sick and twisted at all.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

No. Recessive genes. Also, people change as they age. I'm greek and 1/4 asian -- when I was little I looked practically full asian, now that I am an adult I don't look asian at all. I should be a different person. Perhaps you should theorize about how that happened? At least then you would be directing your paranoia at someone that can defend himself.
edit on 20-12-2012 by v0ice0freas0n because: grammar.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Exactly!! and then he had to "work himself up" to cry

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
HA! as I said, time will tell and its telling me... a sister!
how time always fixes things...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I laughed when I found out that my best friend was diagnosed with cancer. Not how I expected to react, but it was a defense mechanism. Humans have really odd ways of coping with shock. The video isn't of him the moment he was told either, I think it is totally plausible that the people around him were trying to keep his spirits high by joking around, and he was trying to be cordial by smiling at them. And then as he collected himself to deliver his statement emotions caught up with him. I know as little as you do, but there are certainly other explanations. I don't think you are the global authority on human emotion.

edit on 20-12-2012 by v0ice0freas0n because: grammar again.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

Originally posted by snowspirit
Maybe they're twins?

They are wearing the same exact dress in both photos. Possible? I guess. Likely? Nope

Is it possible that both photos were actually taken on the same day?

You don't think it's likely that sisters wear each others hand me downs?

Of course I considered that. But their bodily physical appearance also is identical. So then, what are those odds? Now, combine these odds with all of the other MANY 'coincidences'. Are you still comfortable with, there's nothing here, lets just move on?

link   
reply to post by purplemer

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE. you are the one that started this post and brought this up. Now you are back tracking and busting our balls for talking about it? Kettle Black!

link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
There isn't a story here.

The photo of Obama includes the siblings of Emilie Parker.

www.breakingnews.com... lie-parker-shooting-victim-via

Thanks for clearing this up.

At first I was like wow that is the same girl, but it is plausible the picture of Emilie alone was taken a year or so ago. Thus, its plausible one of her sisters probably a year younger in age, who actually looks quite similar to Emilie, got her hand me down clothes. Therefore, it appears that it is the same girl when in actuality it is just her sister now the same age as Emilie a year ago wearing the same dress as in the old photo.

Although I too find this whole Sandy Hook incident to be strange and at times not adding up. Can we please leave alone the family's of the victims. Even if the government or some conspiracy was involved in this their children died as a result. They need to have some space and be free from such onslaught as this, in my opinion.

link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Yeah, and laughing + smiling after your kid has just been shot to death certainly isn't sick and twisted at all.

As I said in another thread, there are many possible reasons for the strange behavior including medication and nerves. He may have had good memory of his daughter that momentarily brought him out of his grief. As for the seemingly insincere speech he may have been nervous that he wouldn't appear sad enough to judgmental eyes of viewers. No one has any right to say how he should be acting after what he's gone through.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

The family are extremely religious, that was obvious with the numerous references to God throughout the statement he so bravely made.

Laughing could be a sign of nerves or a sign that whilst obviously grieving for his loss, he is at peace with what had happened.

People act differently in different situations. Being a parent, I know I couldn't have made a statement with so much control and articulation.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Well tell me her dad laughing before his press conference dosent set of bells with you.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I have to chime in on this because quite frankly, the pure insensitivity of this issue has been bugging me for a while now..

Here we have a father who has just lost his daughter - now people, unless you've gone through that, you can't even begin to imagine the sheer hurt that would be felt through such a thing. You may try, but you just can't. End of. Period. Fact. Now, here we have the father about to appear before millions upon millions of people. Of course he's going to be nervous, terrified and everything else in-between. Who in the right mind wouldn't be?

Who's to say someone didn't try to make him laugh to ease him into the situation a little bit better? If I was there that's what I'd be trying to do for him - as we know, he's just lost a loved one in the most brutal fashion. Who's to say he wasn't thinking of the amazing times he had with his daughter, or who's to say he wasn't telling a funny story about her as one would do in that situation?

To claim it's all just a fake and he's acting? Well, in my opinion that's sheer insanity and massively insensitive. I feel for the guy, I really do. And as conspiracy theorists we should be looking for the rational explanations here, not just the wild, out there one's. We're never going to get anywhere with a case if all we do is the latter.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join