It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook victim appears live and well

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Here's a related article. Hmmmm.

Obama Meeting with Families

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Apparently she was the oldest of the girls in her family. My guess is that the picture of her in the dress is older, and the picture with Obama is of her younger sister (wearing either a matching dress or a hand-me-down). The idea the "TPTB" would flaunt evidence to the stunt you are implying is absurd.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
She had a three and four year-old sister. So, does that girl in that picture (with Obama) look 4 years old to you? If not, well then I guess you have digging to do. If so, then well, I guess not. But it's hard to tell.

Source
edit on 20-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Very strange indeed. I can't quite tell from the picture of her next to dad, but it appears the person in dad's lap may be wearing the same dress as well...I can see a hint of red a the bottom right of the outfit and could possibly be a twin. Either way, it would be strange for this little girl to be wearing the same outfit in two separate photos I would think....As a parent, I know my kids have their favorite outfits and whatnot, but I also know they get them dirty and have to be washed. I can't imagine that if this was indeed a child at the school or possible victim that the parents would have worried about laundry....I know that would be the last thing on my mind.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by ZeroReady

NO ALL KIDS DO NOT LOOK ALIKE AND WEAR THE SAME DRESS. IDENTICAL GIRL AND A REALLY AGGRESSIVE IN OUR FACE JOKE ON US KIND OF DISPLAY GOING ON BY TPTB.

Its like they're saying, we're going to murder you, let you know that we did it, you still can't prove it, and we will win our way over you no matter what you feel about it. That seems to be the message.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

You know I like to consider myself opened minded. One reason I joined ATS was because I believe there are conspiracies. And it is very likely and possible there is some conspiracy within the Connecticut school shooting, but do you really believe what you are saying?

That said, do you honestly believe there are not 27 dead in this incident? That this, one of the worst tragedies in American history is a sham?

Are you then further stating that each of those 18 children's parents are Actors? Further that the Teachers, Staff and directors of the School are actors? Or even further that all of those people are in on a conspiracy?

Really?

Or Occam's razor cuts deep in this case and the simplest answer is bad reporting? Or possibly a younger sibling? I have relatives who's children at young ages looked A LOT alike that I can show photos and the mother not know which is which!
edit on 20-12-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It may be her sister but damn i just get a feeling that Dad is shaddy. Trying to make money off of this. I just get a vibe something is not on the up and up with him. And they all look so happy in the pics with the president. I know it would be exciting but i just could not be that laughing and smiling. But that is just me.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

This is a pic of Emilie Parker fromNewtown Funerals Become A Sad Routine

I think there's been a mistake.

link   
It's her sisters and brother in the picture with Obama. I wish people would stop with this now. Is there nothing you hold sacred at all? even the death of a beautiful young girl is fair game to your twisted fantasies. It's making me feel a bit sick........

link   
reply to post by abeverage

I am with you. I wish this was a fake story and just actors and such but unfortunatly its tooo real. So damn sad.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ireminisce

Ok, yup that confirms it for me, thanks. Just piss-poor journalism at its worse. Thanks

-Ghoster

link   
That exactly the SAME girl..Look at her hair..omg..Usually twins have same facial but got different long hair..If i can measure how long that hair compare to the other picture..I sure it will be 100% identical..So WEIRD..

link   

www.facebook.com...

Here is the full family photo it is taken from. She and her sister look nearly identical -- I honestly think it is her sister in the same dress, plausibly a year later.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Maybe they're twins?

They are wearing the same exact dress in both photos. Possible? I guess. Likely? Nope

Is it possible that both photos were actually taken on the same day?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Emilie didn't have a sister or anything?

In the link below if you click on the picture provided you will also see what looks like the father of Emilie holding that same girl. Certainly is weird though.

Click on pictures in link - I don't know how to upload the photo.

Girls look alike, very similar clothing, father holding the girl with the President??

Lot of coincidences there.... Maybe she her younger sister?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

The White House didn't release any photos of President Obama meeting last night with some families of the victims of the Sandy Hook Shooting — but the families themselves did, and they're heartbreaking. On the left, the President with members of the family of Emilie Parker, who was six;

So that's definitely her family. The girls has to be her sister right?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

Originally posted by snowspirit
Maybe they're twins?

They are wearing the same exact dress in both photos. Possible? I guess. Likely? Nope

Is it possible that both photos were actually taken on the same day?

You don't think it's likely that sisters wear each others hand me downs?
This really happened! I know it's sad, but lets come to terms with it and stop grasping at straws!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1

I am with you. I wish this was a fake story and just actors and such but unfortunatly its tooo real. So damn sad.

Thanks.

To the OP

This worries me. I believe the TPTB use actors BUT ONLY in very controlled situations (studios, etc) sort of like a caption on a commercial (Not a real Doctor but an actor playing one...) But in this case there are too many loose ends, police, witnesses, parents, school teachers, administration, are you kidding me?

There may be a conspiracy here, but one this grand is not possible.

Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead. Benjamin Franklin

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Realistically, that could easily be Emilie's younger sister wearing Emilie's dress.

Parents pass clothes down to younger siblings, it only makes sense. Especially if they are "nicer" clothes that are more expensive.

Also, Emilie's parents may have wanted her younger sister to wear something of Emilie's as a symbolic gesture.

I'm not saying the media doesn't lie or screw up quite often, but in this case it seems there's a more reasonable explanation.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
From the facebook page...

A Message from the Parker Family:
As we make the difficult preparations to bury our beloved daughter Emilie, we ask members of the media to allow us the time, space and privacy that we need to undergo this horrific ordeal.
You can surely understand the unfathomable pain we are suffering, and we hope that you can respect our wishes at this time.

I've got a better idea.
Lets start a worldwide conspiracy theory that she's not dead at all, and the family is lying, some say in oder make a profit$$$.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I believe you nailed it there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join