It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese broadcast of V for Vendetta stuns viewers...what is the NWO up to?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

Television audiences across China watched an anarchist antihero rebel against a totalitarian government and persuade the people to rule themselves. Soon the Internet was crackling with quotes of V for Vendetta's famous line: "People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people." The airing of the movie Friday night on China Central Television stunned viewers and raised hopes that China is loosening censorship.

Yes it did play in their theaters, but showing this kind of movie on national T.V. Either China is loosening its grip or there is a plan behind this.
Having a billion people quoting ...governments should be afraid of their people...is not exactly what that regime wants in the minds of its people.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

Maybe it is all good. I've seen many news reports from around the world about government official turning on their leaders and exposing corruption. Governments actually helping to save it's country by helping the people and not corporations. Police officers denouncing their brothers in blue for abuse of power. Or just plain people helping complete strangers brightening up their day. Maybe there is a change for the better coming in our direction. Well'' I certainly hope so because we are on a slippery slope right now and we need to rectify this situation A.S.A.P.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
maybe someone switched the disks..lol

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I love the news cast of the story. At :16 she says mouse piece.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
This piece of news is really important. I remember some Chinese people coming over to Norway to learn how to build a society. Them being communist in many areas of society, they saw social-democracy as a model that would perhaps increase the well-being of the average citizen. I always thought China would be smart enough to build a middle-class once the economy was ready for it. With that comes some necessary changes in their society. Not building a middle-class before the economy was ready for it was the smart thing to do for China. Too many countries have tried to go directly from a resource-poor country to an economical powerhouse with a middle-class. I don't believe that path is credible. Before an expansion, there is always a need to pool up resources. This is the logic behind the austerity that's planned for EU. Some countries didn't have the backbone to support the EU middle-class model, so they are forced to downgrade their quality of life for a couple of decades.

There are many people that see the propaganda in the society. That's good. It's one of the ways a good society works. The stupid people won't understand anything no matter how hard you try to convey the message. The technology is too complex. A society is just a set of variables that needs to be optimized. It's an engineering project. The Chinese project is going well. They will change now with the advent of their middle-class. I don't think they will go all the way to Utopia. For instance I think they need social unrest so they could maybe copy the labor-camps that USA have. In that way they won't have to cater the parts of the population with excessive aggression and stupidity with anything else than basic living conditions. The advantage from this over executing them would be to continue production of labor-intense products.

new topics

top topics

join