It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

155,000 will see the end of the world on the 21st

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
answers.yahoo.com...

According to the CIA World Factbook, as of July, 2005, there were approximately 6,446,131,400 people on the planet, and the death rate was approximately 8.78 deaths per 1,000 people a year. According to our nifty desktop calculator, that works out to roughly 56,597,034 people leaving us every year. That's about a 155,000 a day.

So knowing that, there is the possibility that you might be one of them. This might be your last day before the end.
With that in mind, you can waste the day on you, or take the day and go change the lives of others.

There is only one day left, so make it count.

For the rest of you, it might only be two, or three....make the change you hoped for this world, start with you and those who would never see hope without you taking that step.

Good seasons ATS

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

I guess everybody will heed your warning unless of course they were one of the 155,000 that died yesterday.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I star you for being very witty!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Stop and think for a second though. Lets say its 11:11 GMT 12/21. Still a ways off. You look up and see something disastrous happening.

What thought goes through your mind? I'm thinking mine would be "huh, didn't think that was going happen..."

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Stop and think for a second though. Lets say its 11:11 GMT 12/21. Still a ways off. You look up and see something disastrous happening.

What thought goes through your mind? I'm thinking mine would be "huh, didn't think that was going happen..."

11:12 UTC is winter solstice, might be that time

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Why are you telling everyone one about this now?

Its away to be the 21/12/2012... END OF THE WORLD

DUH!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
well im going to die like a frozen popsicle if it doesnt get warmer here, yesterday it was like 75 outside and last night this crazy wind came in from no where, and the temp is in the low 30's Im freezing my begets off here.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

In a nutshell "don't waste the day on you...."

Sorry, but if there's a chance tomorrow is the last day for me I'd rather spend it with my family and the people I love.

Selfish?
edit on 20-12-2012 by PeterGriffin because: edit

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
No, because your wasting it on them. That's the right idea.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
well im going to die like a frozen popsicle if it doesnt get warmer here, yesterday it was like 75 outside and last night this crazy wind came in from no where, and the temp is in the low 30's Im freezing my begets off here.

It sounds as if you're here in north Texas!
Wind chill is currently 28.... brrrrr

ganjoa

new topics

top topics

join