It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone tell me what movie this is from?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I come across this clip on Youtube and apparently its from a movie. I can't find its origins and was wondering if anyone had come across this at all? Seems like it would be a good one to get into.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Spread your propaganda elsewhere, please.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

if you support this thought, you slip on the freedom figh... sorry TERRORIST side

es long as you don't support this guy, its OK with me

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Movies Called "Kurbaan" Say's so at the end of the clip

More info on the International Movie database: uk.imdb.com...
edit on 20/12/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Def Youth

Spread your propaganda elsewhere, please.

I'm not spreading this anywhere, I want to find out what the movies called and if you cant tell me that, then don't respond. I'm not asking you to watch it either.
edit on 20-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Can anyone tell me what movie this is from?

They give you the name of the movie in the clip you posted.

It is called "kurban".

So what is the real agenda of posting this since you already know the name of the movie ??---assuming of course that you actually watched the clip you posted.
edit on 12/20/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Doesn't really explain the Muslim genocides in Africa. Has nothing to do with the whites or Americans. Has everything to do with religion.

I don't disagree with the concept of backlash. BUT IT GOES BOTH WAYS.

edit on 12/20/2012 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

No I don't agree with that guy
, I'm not saying that 9/11 was good or even the war in the Middle East are right, I came across the clip and seen it was from a movie. I just thought it would be interesting to see what the movie was actually about.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I didn't see Kurban anywhere, I wasn't looking for the name of the movie until I read a couple of comments where people were asking for the name. I didn't realise it was in the video and now that I have had another look, I only just seen the link to the Movie.

What do you mean an agenda? Is it wrong to ask a question these days?
edit on 20-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I didn't see Kurban anywhere, I wasn't looking for the name of the movie until I read a couple of comments where people were asking for the name. I didn't realise it was in the video and now that I have had another look, I only just seen the link to the Movie.
What do you mean an agenda? Is it wrong to ask a question these days?

Did you even watch this before posting??

The name is given right before the link to the movie is given. It was obvious upon my first watching.

I asked about your agenda because the name IS given in the clip, and since it is I was wondering why you really posted this.

Trying to make a statement that the west are terrorist by asking others tell you the name of the movie, and sucking them into watching it when it plainly given in your clip?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I tend to ignore the other crap around the video so maybe I missed it. But I watched it again and know where to go now. I went into the video because I thought it was real. When I realised it was a movie I thought it would be interesting to take a look at. The only reason I posted it here is because maybe someone has seen it around before. I am not trying to persuade anyone to watch the movie and I do not agree with either side when it comes to terrorists or war alike. Next time I will take a bit more notice.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Trying to make a statement that the west are terrorist ...

well, it obviously depends what side you're on... right?

top topics

join