It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Droid Phones Manipulating your DNA!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Oh my I was just blown away, when someone just showed me the new Droid DNA commercial. The reason why I was blown away because one of the first reasons why I joined ats was a thread that reavealed how and what was going to be put into phones that would unzip human dna and mess with it here are the threads:

"This Is Scary!"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"DNA Destroying Chip Being Embedded Into Mobile Phones"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just imagine the damage being surrounded day to day with tons of people walking around with these phones.
Its really sick how TPTB reveal what they are doing in plain sight. Well with out further delay watch this comercial and post your views and thoughts below.

"Its not an upgrade to your phone, Its an upgrade to yourself"

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Reminds me of Morgellons.

There was a scientist that took a sample off of a new Mexico mountain top that showed Morgellon fibers in the air samples he took from atop the mountain.

The fibers aren't found anywhere in the fiber data base.

Morgellons is believed to be an engineered nano-fiber that can create it's own red blood cells and everything.

What is messed up is there is a video showing they can control people with smart meters that are used to read your electricity usage.

So if you have morgellons in you they control you basically with signals, Possibly from these devices and smart meters.

You think they could control you from phones? It's crazy not only did they show the DNA ladder but they showed neurotransmitters in the brain being changed in your video too.

Conspiracy? I would say so.

Here is some consistency for you OP

These phones could have the capabilities within them to control people with Morgellons.

edit on 20-12-2012 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Does it radiate terahertz? This is just a gimmick, it doesn't actually do anything.
edit on 20-12-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Your thread has nothing to do with anything.

The advertisement is just a marketing ploy, a catch-phrase.

C'mon, develop some substance.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Your thread has nothing to do with anything.

The advertisement is just a marketing ploy, a catch-phrase.

C'mon, develop some substance.

Ugh yes it does, Read into morgellons >_>.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I've got the Droid X2 and I'm still a biscuit eatin' hillbilly, no brain upgrade. Must not have got that update.
How could a phone change DNA?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
I've got the Droid X2 and I'm still a biscuit eatin' hillbilly, no brain upgrade. Must not have got that update.
How could a phone change DNA?

Well it could produce DNA destroying radiation, that's about it. It doesn't though.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

Originally posted by JrDavis
Reminds me of Morgellons.

There was a scientist that took a sample off of a new Mexico mountain top that showed Morgellon fibers in the air samples he took from atop the mountain.

The fibers aren't found anywhere in the fiber data base.

Morgellons is believed to be an engineered nano-fiber that can create it's own red blood cells and everything.

What is messed up is there is a video showing they can control people with smart meters that are used to read your electricity usage.

So if you have morgellons in you they control you basically with signals, Possibly from these devices and smart meters.

You think they could control you from phones? It's crazy not only did they show the DNA ladder but they showed neurotransmitters in the brain being changed in your video too.

Conspiracy? I would say so.

Here is some consistency for you OP

These phones could have the capabilities within them to control people with Morgellons.

Yeah I definitely think its a conspiracy. Yeah I think they will have the ability to remotely control or alter people. Either by damaging,unzipping the dna and then using other chemicals and methods to re write it; all for the sole purpose of making there mindless workers more mindless. I'm not sure to what extent but its definitely happening
at some level.

Also since we know in recent events and past that tptb hide there plans in the media like with the recent shootings link to the dark knight movies,and 9/11 being portrayed and depicted before it happened , so I think its a safe assumption that there revealing what they are currently doing or what they wish to do in the future.

Thanks for your contribution,Thats some really interesting information, and with those abilities in the wrong hands could be extremely dangerous. We know all tptb want is a hive mind all working and keeping there "elite" system working, and if they can manipulate the commoner than there systems runs smoother and they stay happy. This type of tech sounds like something right out of sci fi and now that its becoming a reality its kind of scary.

top topics

join