It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The (Un)Official Secret ATS Ribbon Sign To Avoid Conflict In The Event Of SHTF

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I feel if the SHTF you're going to want something a bit more out-in-the-open then a simple wrist band; that is, if there's a complete breakdown. I feel as if an armband would be the way to go. Of course, I suppose the best thing to do would be to play it relative to the situation at hand.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
I'll get me an ATS tat on the back of my head.

all chicano cholo style.. nawww sayyyin?

What's that?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Originally posted by resoe26
I'll get me an ATS tat on the back of my head.

all chicano cholo style.. nawww sayyyin?

What's that?

cholo style
Mexican/american gangster style.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think this should be up to the staff of ATS. It is something that involves their website, which gives them the final say. And it should be something you get when you get to a set amount of points. Ensuring that not just anybody who signs up to ATS can get one. Also, it makes the point system worth something again.

But, it is a lot of work for the staff, so, who knows if they would want to spend money and time on it.
May be set up some guidelines, have someone who is a longstanding member of the website in charge of it.

That way the item that you choose to wear is standard for everyone, noticeable by everyone, and you are pretty secure that whoever is wearing it is a valued member of ATS.

Just some ideas.. take them as you will

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
A white flag with 3 bars on would be good. Especially when the SHTF and we are all fighting for survival on baron wasteland campsites

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Lance Armstrong had those yellow "Livestrong" bands.

Why not get white ones with just 3 bars and sell them at the ATS Store. (Not the one at ATS Headquarters, but the internet one)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

This ribbon can be wear as a ring, as a bracelet, around the neck, as an earring, anywhere. That way we can identify a fellow ATSer in the streets just by seeing if he (or she) wears a SAR.

This way DHS can quickly and easily identify us and take us to our awaiting FEMA cell.

Why would you want to run into an ATS member in a SHTF scenario? My guess is that more than half the members you met would deny that the S actually HTF!

PICS OR IT DIDN’T HAPPEN!!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So now THEY know to shoot on site any one with this Sign!
Plus the Evil ATS'ers will know they have lots of food and stuff stored at home.
so they will shoot and rob you.
ATS. S for Secret. Trust NO one...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Lance Armstrong had those yellow "Livestrong" bands.

Why not get white ones with just 3 bars and sell them at the ATS Store. (Not the one at ATS Headquarters, but the internet one)

Beezzer, this is the best idea yet, imo. Cheap to make, cheap to buy and easy to wear. In fact, the band could be slimmer than the wide ones all other organizations use. It could have the logo "Deny Ignorance" imprinted or inked onto it. I like it and I would get one.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, let's say you bump into someone wearing the same band/ring/ribbon, etc. What then? What do you do? Smile, nod and walk on? Stop and discuss a conspiracy theory? Argue about the latest UFO vid which is clearly CGI or isn't it? The rock on the moon that looks like an alien skull?

If the SHTF and society crumbles, pandemonium and chaos rule the streets and as you're desperately fending for your life or the lives of your family and you bump into someone wearing the same band/ring/ribbon, etc. What then?

I just want to know what exactly you people plan to do knowing you've met someone from ATS? I'm confused as to what you think or hope it will do?

edit on 24-1-2013 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

This way DHS can quickly and easily identify us and take us to our awaiting FEMA cell.

Why? Did you do something wrong?

Let me explain something. If you're wearing socks, does that mean the FEMA will take you to an awaiting cell? No. You wear socks because you know. You know that going naked feet is not always the best option.

Here, we know that conventional investigations are not always unbiased.

If you don't do anything wrong, then the FEMA doesn't have anything to hold against you. They can't arrest you for investigating. As long as you don't break any laws, or promote hatred, then they can't touch you.
edit on 24-1-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Why? Did you do something wrong?

I guess you haven’t read any of my threads!

Seriously though, if I didn’t make ‘the list’ for my vocal dissent of government policy then surely I made it for being a veteran, a conservative, an active member of the Tea Party, a gun owner, etc.

If you don't do anything wrong, then the FEMA doesn't have anything to hold against you. They can't arrest you for investigating. As long as you don't break any laws, or promote hatred, then they can't touch you.

Oh, ya?? Tell that to Brandon Raub!!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I like the idea of the white rubber bands with the bars,
i'd buy a few.
The staff should give this some consideration could be a way
to generate a lil extra cash, i mean none of us would mind paying
a little extra so they could make a profit on them.
Cant cost that much to have those made, few bucks each at whosale
price, then they could bump it up a little and help cover some of the cost
of running the place.
I'd be all for it.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Oh, ya?? Tell that to Brandon Raub!!

Hum. Brandon Raub was not exactly a pacifist, you know. He was encouraging violent revolution against the government, which I totally disagree with BTW.

Brandon J. Raub, 26, has been in custody since FBI, Secret Service agents and police in Virginia's Chesterfield County questioned him Thursday evening about what they said were ominous posts talking about a coming revolution. In one message earlier this month according to authorities, Raub wrote: "Sharpen my axe; I'm here to sever heads."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Okay. I don't like the government. But to try and kill him is NOT A ETHICAL MOVE - you'll always be prosecuted for trying. Violence solves nothing. Hate solves nothing. This guy way promoting truth, but also hate all around. There is a fine line between freedom of expression and promotion of hatred. I think he crossed it.

What do you think the government should have done instead? Wait for a new revolution and risk chaos and anarchy?
edit on 25-1-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I accidentally fell into this thread, but the idea is fantastic. I've always wanted to bump into an atser. On an occasion or two I thought I have but i didn't. I live in a small town so odds are slim to none.

But the white with three bars is great, so im in.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I've met a few ATS'ers...usually first through U2Us, realizing we're either close or visiting the area, etc. If any are or plan to be in the Tampa Bay area (FL), just U2U me ahead of time, and if available, I'm up for a meetup, or you can stop by the ranch. The business website is www.davestackshop.com so I'm easy to find.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

To meet? Hm, I can't make it there. Thanks for the invitation nevertheless... it's very kind.

edit on 21-2-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If I'm repeating I'm only reinforcing.
Tin Hat 'nough said

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emeraldous

Tin Hat 'nough said

Nah, that's for conspiracy theorists. We are conspiracy investigators - we discuss about conspiracies, we don't generate wild theories.

Okay, maybe some do generate wild theories.

Anyway, lead is a more efficient EM insulator than foil.
edit on 22-2-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This ribbon thing all seems a bit Assassins Creed-esque, Especially with the 'Deny Ignorance' thing. Its pretty cool though, i gotta make one now

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join