It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nature of Existence and What Will Soon Come to Pass ***All Truth Revealed***

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
To the OP, thank you for such an intriguing and thought provoking post. While I still feel the need to take much of what I read these days with a grain of salt, there are still certain feelings and sensations that I've been experiencing that seem to align Somewhat with much of what you have said. At this stage I would never have been able to articulate these similar feelings as eloquently as you have, so I commend you for pitching this sensation across in a reasonably comprehensible way.

I notice a lot of people asking for physical proof but people seeking a tangible answer might continually be let down when the answers may be spiritual in essence. I admit it would be nice to be shown some amazing "physical" evidence that at least hints at the possibility that these speculations may be true. Though in a world were the oppression an subjugation of man is clearly obvious, such evidence (if any) is likely kept from us. Or deliberately confounded by the mass of disinformation thrown out to keep us all confused.

Which brings to the surface people's, understandable, apprehension to listen to the OP when he remains half cryptic about his findings. People should always question as far as I'm concerned. Only the gullible will swallow the teachings they are fed without question. However, I think people are becoming a little too reliant on what this world can present to them on factual basis. Which resonates with what the OP says about us being utterly immersed in the material world. After reading this post I feel even more encouraged now to do my own research. The truth (at least the parts of it we could grasp) is still there. Its buried beneath a pile of stinking lies admittedly, sigh, but it is still there.

Remember, there is so much about our existence we simply don't comprehend yet. I think in the end we just have to listen to our inner feelings about these things, always be questioning and always be trying to keep an open mind; this encourages the awareness we need in order to evolve. Only our time will tell. We are already seeing events unraveling that confirm man as a whole is being heavily dominated. I'm not just talking politically either. How many have felt like something falls short in this life? How many have felt that something is lacking on a deeper level, or felt oppressed by something they could only describe as depression? Maybe our spirituality is calling to us more than we realize. Is that not enough proof to at least make people wonder about the bigger picture?

These are just my thoughts btw. I'm not trying to refute anyones opinion.

edit on 23/12/12 by DwindlingHope because: Typos

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Time to hop into this thread.

What if I really feel like everything the OP is saying is exactly how I've believed it far longer than I ever set foot on ATS?

How can so many of us have this inner truth already within us and that we all seem to connect with? Then people like the OP come along and can so eloquently and articulately put it out there for the others?

How are we arriving at the same point? Combining Science, Religion, Spirituality... Enlightenment, all of it. We already believe what the OP is saying. We didn't need to read this thread and then say to ourselves OMG I've changed. YES, I'm using WE, because I didn't need him to post this. I could have already tried to tell you if I felt you were open enough to receive it.

Its like, and I still feel it.. We are here on ATS, here in this day and age for a purpose. To bring about a spiritual revolution on earth. The people that are here reading this stuff, are here for a reason, even the ones who will spout rebuttals and Religious rhetoric. Even you have your part.

Do your part. Walk the path. I don't care if you think I'm a nutter. I think every religious person is a nutter. So I'm supposed to share what I know. Yes, people hate me because I talk as if I know. Well, I do, because I only trust my heart and intuition in life. It is incapable of lying. It may be fooled, but it understands and accepts truth.

If you seek the path and study the path. Then sooner than later, you realize you are walking the path, and most likely you were walking it long before you realized it.
edit on 23-12-2012 by sticky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I'll add one more thing as a reply to LoveisanArt on page 12

This is exactly what walking the path is. We are urging you people that are soo connected to the egotistical part of life to disconnect and think about manifesting perfection here on earth.

Yes, that means you can't be greedy. It means you SHOULD take your poor sister out to eat as much as possible (its metaphorically speaking of giving everything you have to balance the entire earth). Do not allow your ego to control your life. Vanity will only cause suffering to your soul.

I also believe upon death, depending on how transmuted our inner frequency becomes because of ego/trauma/ect. we can get stuck between dimensions. Death is a birth, a return of energy to the Universe. This is also how I explain ghostly phenomenon.
edit on 23-12-2012 by sticky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Hey there would appear to be more than just one or two of us here! I signed up after reading these posts purely because this is how i have felt for the past few years, no idea where it came from. Its nice to see people thinking a bit more creatively. :0)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
what is fascinating to me, is that if you isolate yourself, turn off the tv, meditate and deprive your senses for a while the information or "knowing" seems to manifest much faster. Everyday we are exposed to so much information, we suffer sensory overload which obstructs our consciousness, whether this is designed or not is a different question and one which has no simple answer.

Vipassana meditation retreats are free although a donation is nice to leave. I can strongly recommend them, its hard work but you will see the difference when you leave.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Why do I get the feeling I know you? This is a very strange my friend.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by usedtobeascientist

Know who?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

What healthy diet?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

What healthy diet?

Off topic***

Fruits, nuts, plant matter, herbs, water water water.. everything NATURE has to offer your body, which belongs to nature anyways.

Stop feeding your body and mind artificial - sugar raped foods and drinks; your body will accell, your mind will 10 fold

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Folks, I have revealed the story that many of you have been waiting for.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

My words are not truth. At best, my words can point to truth, like a finger pointing at the moon.

But then I suppose you'll want to point out that the moon and the finger share the same physical plane...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

Apocryphon,

I know it is a bit late, but thank you for this thread.
I would like to hear more of what you have to share.

I will be on the look-out for any new threads that you create.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Good thread OP. Very interesting.

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Apocryphon

You are wrong friend. Your message has been received; the thing is that it is rejected!

No matter how scientific you try to make it sound what you are presenting is still just one of a million "New Age-y" touchy, feely, "we're all going to be illuminated and experience ascension" theories. There are absolutely no facts what-so-ever to back up any of these theories; they are all based on hopeful conjecture.

Have a nice day!

Orly, the first response to an interesting, thought provoking thread in ATS is a trite, ego driven "no your wrong but I wont bother giving any sound reasoning; Im content with just making the statement" with an arrogant, pretentious closing, and a plethora of stars?

Never seen that before on ATS.
edit on 12/25/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Got to support you in this CaticusMaximus
Seems many stars are "earned??" through attitudes that are not part of my value system. Make these stars kind of worthless to me.
For one, I am prepared to listen and always allow for the opportunity of adding something new to my thinking - irrespective.
Thanks for giving me lots to think about OP.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

Originally posted by Molimo

What healthy diet?

Off topic***

Fruits, nuts, plant matter, herbs, water water water.. everything NATURE has to offer your body, which belongs to nature anyways.

Stop feeding your body and mind artificial - sugar raped foods and drinks; your body will accell, your mind will 10 fold

Try steamed broccoli , almonds & glass of red wine.
I hear that the Amish drink milk that has not been pasteurized .
It's suppose to be good for you.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
As the OP is no longer here to debate their topic....

**Thread Closed.**

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join