It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nature of Existence and What Will Soon Come to Pass ***All Truth Revealed***

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Exactly. He may try to sound different from new agers, but he is just another one of them. The only difference between being that he is good at writing and manipulating.

But what do i know, i am just a poor soul unable to understand this divine knowledge he brought me

you dont even believe one second that someone on this site might actually be something else entirely, the real thing, do you? Thats why you come here full of yourself trying to use weak minded people with your little insignificant schemes? You and your kind are up for a BIG surprise real soon, guaranteed.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Great thread, thanks for posting. Your explanation of our vibrational planes is just brilliant, and feels true - as many fail to realize, intuition is all we have as proof of theories like this one. Unfortunately we humans only develop that very special sense when we realize how little we know about the mysteries of creation and are willing to listen more than speaking, which obviously isn't the norm around ATS.

So far I haven't found or felt a single discrepancy from what you've written and the little information I have or infer through intuition, so I hope you don't mind me asking you a few questions:

1. Is it true that many "dark lords" have already been put aside to be banned to a different orb in the near future, and eventually all of them will be denied permanence in our planet?

2. I hear the lower planes are going through a massive process of "re-urbanization", is that true? Is that where the ones who will stay on Earth will go?

3. Does the chaos to come soon you've described have anything to do with the "3 days of darkness" prophecies we keep hearing about? That does sound true, but in a metaphorical way.

4. Any idea how long the whole process is going to take?

5. Is there any way we can tell if we're staying on "New Earth" or going to the other system?

6. Is "Planet X" in a different vibrational plane from ours? If so, how far is it now?

Sorry for all those questions, I'm just curious and a bit excited I must say

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

Everything is everything. There is only one-ness at the very highest levels of existance. Out of this one-ness springs forth the infinite.

On certain levels of awareness, language can be made visible. This is why the shamans of the Amazon sing "Icaros". Sound is litterally transmuted into phyical form.

Ultimatley, however, everything is everything. There really is no seperation between you and I, you see.

Everything is God, and God is everything. There was never a begining and there will never be and end -- because there is no such thing as "time" at the highest level of existance.

It's taken me nearly 10 years to integrate and find the words capable to describe what the blinding white light of eternity feels like. Everything make sense there, one realizes they are God and that "they" choose to live their mortal 3-d life. It also becomes apparent that everything must be experienced. From the experience of a quark, to the experience of being an entire galaxy -- all must be experienced in every possible combination to infinity.

*shrug* That's all I have...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BrBen

edit on 20-12-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
I totally hope some or all of this is true.

The problem is I have NEVER experienced anything paranormal, spiritual and so on.

I have meditated and nobody comes to speak to me or show me anything.

I want to believe but have been let down over and over.

I hope something happens but if not I will never put any faith in any date in the future if nothing does.

It's almost as if this and everything else is nothing more than another way to hold us back and wait for something to happen without actually doing it our self.

my opinion & sentiment exactly..

-regards from Indonesia-
edit on 20-12-2012 by dinkot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

No soul?

/facepalm

Keep walking your path..your doing great!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Just a meta-comment on the medium, not the message. This guy showed up three days ago. His English is near perfect. I caught one typo: "breath" instead of "breathe" and one questionale use of a semi-colon in all that he's posted. I thought at first that he had to have perfected his essay somewhere else and pasted it in. Indeed, I looked for it on the web and it simply is not there. However, his replies to individual queries show the same precision and could not be so easily pasted in.

I do not think this guy is a physicist based on his interpretation of string theory. I just don't think a physicist would talk about string theory in quite those terms, but he is obviously well-educated on the basics of science. He also knows his Gospels. I'm surprised he did not mention Quelle, though he alluded to it.

Overall, from an academic viewpoint, a very good job. But this issue of "not being at liberty" bothers me, and it bothers me a WHOLE LOT. He also uses the old ruse of "those who have ears to hear will hear" as if this is some sort of esoteric message for the chosen ones. That's the same crap that's in the bible and exactly the same language Steven Greer, M.D. use to justify his invisible spaceships.

You must clear this kind of thing up if you expect people here to really pay attention.
edit on 12/20/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

If you want to continue to think you're just something inside a bag of skin, somewhere behind either eye and between either ear, you're certainly more welcome to.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Beautiful post, absolutely beautiful. You are saying everything I have said for a long while now, but I didn't have a good grasp on the lingo, and my thoughts get scattered part way through. Thank you for putting the whole concept out there. Even if I didn't, someone managed to communicate, and it was heard. As you promised, the truth is revealed.

There is nothing more to be said. As long as this idea is understood, this idea you have explained, then all will be understood in time. Thank you. You have planted the seed of the tree of knowledge and understanding, and not a moment too soon.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apocryphon

Originally posted by BrBen
Your post was amazing and very good read.

I have wondered about the animal kingdom for some time now.

Animals can show intelligence, they can rationalize and solve problems. They have different personalities and like humans they can show love, appreciation anger and aggression to the point of killing one another and of course they can and have killed someone of the human race.
Is ascension possible for them also and are they also eternal creatures. I simply cannot believe this life is all they have, and I sure that many of us on ATS have pets that they hope to see some time in the future. I hope that you can give us some insight into this matter.

Br Ben

Animals are indeed sentient consciousnesses, but are on a different spiritual evolutionary path. While animals may show aggression, it is only a survival instinct at play; they cannot "do evil" - that is, they do not hurt others with sinister motivations. They may learn good and evil at a different point in their spiritual progression.

Would you say there are animals more spiritually advanced than other animals that do understand good and evil?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Greetings Brother,

We thank you for 'your' generous post here, we trust that the information will do as it should; those who would accept will.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You must clear this kind of thing up if you expect people here to really pay attention

He/She does not 'expect' anything. The message was manifest, it was given to whom would take it, and is then given to those who would accept. Nothing more, nothing less.

It is in those who would question the message to either 'pay attention' or not. He/She is only here to help, the fact that he/she is getting response in the form of questions that would 'confront' the bases of the message is probably causing joy in Apoc. As it does within us.

Nothing 'bad' will come from the pursuit of a broader understanding, by whatever means one would understand it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

If there is only one-ness , how can there be infiniteness? Wouldn't this infiniteness be a static jumble of the same, up and down, infinitely? Don't we need another one to define the first one and give it realization and a possibility of scope? Don't 1 and 1 equal 3, which gives birth to the ten thousand things?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Good and evil are man-made concepts, invented to define the boundaries of "civilized" behavior. Animals have a different societal standard than humans do, obviously. Much like the Hindu caste system is far removed from the American hierarchy, so the animal system is removed from the human.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

So did the magical star people tell you to register a few days ago to post this nonsense in the hopes there are people gullible enough to believe it, or do you actually believe it? Who are these alleged civilizations who placed great importance on this date? I've been studying ancient civilizations for decades, and only ever came across the Mayan long count calendar as a reference to the date. Not a single other reference, until recent internet posts parroting what they've read elsewhere, or just making up nonsense. Please, at least some sources to trace back. Something to reference at least one other civ with ties to 12/21/12. Until then, I call complete b.s.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

If there is only one-ness , how can there be infiniteness? Wouldn't this infiniteness be a static jumble of the same, up and down, infinitely? Don't we need another one to define the first one and give it realization and a possibility of scope? Don't 1 and 1 equal 3, which gives birth to the ten thousand things?

Imagine a circle. It is one line, it is infinite. If you have any more questions on the matter, do not hesitate to ask. I will try to answer as best as I am capable, although I can accept if you do not desire my solutions to your logical quandaries.
edit on 20-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreeneLight

You must clear this kind of thing up if you expect people here to really pay attention

He/She does not 'expect' anything. The message was manifest, it was given to whom would take it, and is then given to those who would accept. Nothing more, nothing less.

It is in those who would question the message to either 'pay attention' or not. He/She is only here to help, the fact that he/she is getting response in the form of questions that would 'confront' the bases of the message is probably causing joy in Apoc. As it does within us.

Nothing 'bad' will come from the pursuit of a broader understanding, by whatever means one would understand it.

Ah, so he already has some followers. Congrats. Here's what he said on another thread referring to what will happen in the End Days.

What will happen: Three days of complete darkness in which electromagnetic radiation cannot penetrate the magnetosphere and so we receive no light from any celestial bodies including the sun or moon. Neither will electricity or electeonics be available due to the electromagnetic pulses reverberating throughout our magnetosphere.

Source

As I said earlier, nicely done! But still just another false prophet of doom.

See ya tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

You appear to have missed a few things.

You said you have never seen any connections regarding Mayan culture until now, but what of other cultures? Even if you discard it, you cannot deny that the evidence presented in the video supports the idea of a planetary shift on a vibrational level.

If you desire more evidence, please peruse the other videos made by this user.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Try as I might ,I have never been able to imagine a circle. Almost as if it is incomprehensible.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Holy crap ! A rip'in ass post ! SnF

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join