It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nature of Existence and What Will Soon Come to Pass ***All Truth Revealed***

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Only two things I feel knowing enough about to be able to comment your thread:

x: VHF-radiotransmissions are in the megaherz-frequency area, not single Hz.

x: If you broadcast with enough energy on 107.2 MHz, I will pick up a signal on 98.8 MHz. It would not be as powerful as that on 107 MHz, but there will be oversamples over the whole range, resulting from not-perfect transmission technology.

See, you got it absolutely right that every waveform is a mixture of a lot of other sinus-waves, producing in an addition the complete waveform mentioned above.
If you could produce a perfect signal as a sinus at 107.2 MHz (taking the carrier wave as the information transmitting wave, which is incorrect for FM-radio, but ignore this right now), there would be a single, strong signal at 107.2 MHz.
Unfortunately, there is no possible way to produce a PERFECT sinus. There will always be harmonics and noise, produced by not-perfect semiconductors and amplifiers the signal has to pass on the way to the antenna..

I have nothing about the esoterical ideas you told us about. Go ahead there.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

It doesn't exist "in another dimension", as other dimensions are simply planes of existence that operate on different fundamental vibrational frequencies. Our consciousness transcends all planes of existence, space, and time.

That's the problem, as nothing transcends all planes of existence, space and time. How did you arrive at this conclusion without being dishonest with yourself and us? You promised facts.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apocryphon

What is so important about 2012?

December 21, 2012 presents a shift to a new age on this earth. The world will slowly but surely descend into an even more dystopian society. The erosion of privacy, due process, and free expression will be accelerated toward an eventual complete and utter Orwellian nightmare. The chaos ensuing over religious groups fighting over land in the Middle East as well as war and violence in general will be accelerated to a point of cataclysmic chaos. This new age will present a challenge to many, and will test their spiritual fortitude.

At the same time, however, mankind's spiritual proclivities will increase, and the world will witness a vast increase in psychic and paranormal phenomena (which I described above as just an increased ability to tune into and manipulate other frequencies than that of the physical plane). As our physical, material freedom continues to be eroded, our spiritual freedom will continue to increase, and those of us who are committed to spiritual progress will witness many great wonders. You could call it an ascension of sorts, but not in the way the new agers describe. We will all still be here, but for many of us, our spiritual abilities will awaken. We will be given small but noticeable sprinkle of understanding as to how to tune into, create, and manipulate vibrational energy in ways beyond that which we are currently capable.

It will be painful, but beautiful, for it is not our physical freedom that matters, but our spiritual freedom. The political destiny of this physical world should not concern us, but rather the liberation of our consciousness from this physical reality altogether.

Let 12/21/12 11:11 GMT come! May you all be further illuminated as we enter this terrifying yet exciting new age.

yes indeed... this destructive era of a 'dark magic' reign on earth will last a few more generations after the turning-point of winter solstice 2012
~from the idea extracted from the OP...a world of dark intrigues, dark reasonings will prevail over humanity
i distill the landscape into what i call: the 'dark magic' reign~

['dark magic' reign - in the sense that energies, matter & nature will be negatively manipulated by TPTB]

the 2012 date is the nadar point of this dark age-of-iron...but just as it took a little more than 2000 years to reach this point... look for more intense pockets of enlightenment to flourish in the dystopian paradigm that will rule over the global population for the nest ~2000 years

this is the point of reversal of the Kali Tuga and that does not happen overnight, nor in a election cycle, nor even in a duration of an Empire....

the fascist America-Israeli-London empire will decline... as the populist (formerly soviet/communistic China) will increase... that is what's going on for the rest of our lifetimes (present members on ATS included)
edit on 20-12-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I did not mean to offend you, brother. I do not claim to be superior to anyone; "better" is merely an illusion created by the ego. I've come only to reveal information. Some will accept it, some will not; such is the nature of revelation.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
x: VHF-radiotransmissions are in the megaherz-frequency area, not single Hz.

My mistake. The analogy still stands, however.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

oh well prepared to get flamed by the masses... i simply asked about a scientific term and basis that simply was not answered probably because the OP doesn't really know what he's referring to but it sounds good.. also he never explained who the gods were in his little thesis there.. but you know if you don't agree and are skeptic prepare to get your butt lit up over it... honestly if people are "evolving" great... so be it .. apparently I drew the short straw on the day we chose to receive the special knowledge.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

then how would you explain dejavu ?

if the concept wasn't accurate or at least possible, how can one consciously experience an event occurring next week/month/year, today ? (premonitions or dejavu)

OP, thanks for this contribution.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So is it the soul or the consciousness that transcends all planes of existence(two of your posts said both do)? and Could you elaborate a bit on how people become possessed? Thanks and great post by the way, really makes you think deep about the nature of the universe.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
you say -

"It will be painful, but beautiful, for it is not our physical freedom that matters, but our spiritual freedom. The political destiny of this physical world should not concern us, but rather the liberation of our consciousness from this physical reality altogether."

However -

Our physical freedom does matter as does our spiritual freedom.

We are beings of great potential physical strength, mental capabilty and spritual power. Binding our physical does not necessarily free our spritual...........

Your post while very interesting (full of truths, half truths and baloney) seems to be more of a diatribe in order to manipulate and control others into giving up their personal "physical freedoms".......(shill or jsut manipulated?)

Would it not be more important to have those most vibrationally aware and spiritually capable go head first into the battle against such orwellian atrocities?

Consider -

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Sister, I provided an answer to the best of my ability. The vibrations that make up quarks and photons still run on a carrier signal with a frequency that is uniform and consistent throughout this plane of existence.

You need not worry about having drawn the short straw; the time is not yet come. Even then, the process will be gradual. I can assure you with confidence that it will come.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
All I'm going to say is no one will believe anyones predictions because in this world many will see it as Crazy talk different culture oppose to certain predictions and other cultures accept it. Big countries like the USA have a lot of propaganda and a lot of people will choose to listen to them who really stir the pot of cover ups and so on.

It's like when a dog or any other animal listens to its master were like the same. We listen to the master in suits and ties and do as they say when laws are laid down. There are followers than kiss arses and there's one how decide who dont abide.

Everyone likes a good conspiracy from now and then it's mostly what people call hear say but cannot provide enough evidence follow through.

A big thing like 21/12/2012 is a conspiracy but surely does have evidential properties about this date. One being that no prediction has been made to state the 'End of the world' is coming. The simple fact is we will never know when the world will abruptly end. No warning can and will be given and no will will be safe. Even if you are underground will wont be safe one way or another you will die if the world came to an end.

No one can rule out this date because everyday is different but not necessarily an end of the world day. Think of it as weather changes around the world every second of a whole day next weeks weather cannot be predicted accurately hence why weather reporters are sometime wrong about the weather .

All I hope is that tomorrow will be another safe day for everyone not for all individually because your own life is just a precious as mankind and it might not be the end of the world but your life is unpredicted one day you could be here the next you could be gone.

Thats how life is and if it did happen there is nothing to do but to take it as it come.
edit on 20-12-2012 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

Sorry if I came across as an ass, little grumpy today. What I should have said is, we see threads from "enlightened" people all the time, telling us very esoteric things, with not a shred of proof other than their word. They claim to have some sort of secret knowledge they can't share, because we have not spent 20 years staring at our belly button and meditating. They usually come across as condescending and superior, feeling sorry for the little people, who are so in the dark because we don't just take their word for everything. Kind of like the people who claim to be in contact with aliens, know the secret of their technology, but can't share because "humans are not ready".
See? It's a "believe me 'cause I say I've found the secret, but I can't share because you're not as special as me" that we see all the time.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyancat
So is it the soul or the consciousness that transcends all planes of existence(two of your posts said both do)? and Could you elaborate a bit on how people become possessed? Thanks and great post by the way, really makes you think deep about the nature of the universe.

The soul and the consciousness are one and the same; I have used the terms interchangeably. You are very welcome!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Would you say that our DNA creates a signal as well? I suspect that our DNA was altered in order to override the Spirit within the body and sometimes the result is the body dominating the soul. For some it's very obvious in it's effect.
There is a force at work that does not want us to spiral out from their control and they have been in play for a very long time. They could never carry out their agendas with beings who see their manipulations for what they are.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sio2yh2o
you say -

"It will be painful, but beautiful, for it is not our physical freedom that matters, but our spiritual freedom. The political destiny of this physical world should not concern us, but rather the liberation of our consciousness from this physical reality altogether."

However -

Our physical freedom does matter as does our spiritual freedom.

We are beings of great potential physical strength, mental capabilty and spritual power. Binding our physical does not necessarily free our spritual...........

Your post while very interesting (full of truths, half truths and baloney) seems to be more of a diatribe in order to manipulate and control others into giving up their personal "physical freedoms".......(shill or jsut manipulated?)

Would it not be more important to have those most vibrationally aware and spiritually capable go head first into the battle against such orwellian atrocities?

Consider -

Physical freedom is important to spiritual comfort, as physical pain brings spiritual pain. In reality, there is no such thing as physical pain, all pain is spiritual pain. All physical feelings are merely electrical signals interpreted by your brain, which is connected to your spirit/consciousness/soul, and the discomfort you feel is ultimately a spiritual disturbance. Spiritual bondage, however, simply means you are restricted to being in tune to the physical plane. You can achieve spiritual liberation with or without physical freedom. Physical freedom is certainly preferable over physical bondage, but as this plane of existence is temporary, your primary concern should be that of spiritual evolution, not political freedom in this world.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apocryphon
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Sister, I provided an answer to the best of my ability. The vibrations that make up quarks and photons still run on a carrier signal with a frequency that is uniform and consistent throughout this plane of existence.

You need not worry about having drawn the short straw; the time is not yet come. Even then, the process will be gradual. I can assure you with confidence that it will come.

no worries in my own belief system i've been called heretical, esoteric, a new ager etc etc... however, schumann resonance is the 7.83 or the frequency of the earths electromagnetic spectrum. It is also in the range of human alpha waves and has nothing to do with string theory to date since string theorist have not calculated a rate of singular frequency on which all particles oscillate. It's more in line with the tesla theory that you can manipulate the human alpha waves by frequency. The exact frequency also varies over time... and i am still curious to know about the "god" your referring to. thank you.

Edit: which is why they built that LHC in Cern so they could study further
edit on 20-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
You've missed something.

I'll sleep on it

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thanks for creating this thread OP. I'm enjoying it very much.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

You're quite welcome, brother.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join