It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nature of Existence and What Will Soon Come to Pass ***All Truth Revealed***

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Seriously? You get over 65 stars for your comment and totally missed the message.

Obviously others who starred you did as well.

Good God people, do you not read?

You wrote on page 1..

"You are wrong friend. Your message has been received; the thing is that it is rejected!

No matter how scientific you try to make it sound what you are presenting is still just one of a million "New Age-y" touchy, feely, "we're all going to be illuminated and experience ascension" theories. There are absolutely no facts what-so-ever to back up any of these theories; they are all based on hopeful conjecture.

Have a nice day! "

You COULD call it ascension, he writes, however that is not what he is implying. He said that... in words that are sooo plain to see and read. Its not what the "new agers" describe either. Its more of an awakening SOME will have and are having. Its about energy.. something no one can deny exists. Its pretty evident the world is awaking from a slumber. The day I joined ATS was my awakening, in a sense.

He wrote....

You could call it an ascension of sorts, but not in the way the new agers describe. We will all still be here, but for many of us, our spiritual abilities will awaken. We will be given small but noticeable sprinkle of understanding as to how to tune into, create, and manipulate vibrational energy in ways beyond that which we are currently capable.

Reading the message is said to be rejected by you because you obviously did not comprehend said message. Its not for everyone.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dinkot
reply to post by LoveisanArt

and how can you be so certain that it's all not just your powerful human's brain creating ALL those feelings & experiences you've mentioned about?..

I'm really curious to know and being sincere.

Great simple question my friend!

Ill explain in a great simple manner

Without my spirit - god essence - this brain is just 66% fat and useless.. it becomes bio-degraded like everybody. As long as my life force and your life force (Soul - God essence - whatever term pleases you
) habits this functional body, my brain will work just fine

Without my life force, this body just beongs to the earth

Hope that helps you understand!

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

I never said that there's no such thing as a soul. You assume a lot of things about someone you absolutely do not know. If you wish to continue perpetrating the ascension flavor of the month theory- fine. The long, flowery speech still proves nothing. Fairy tales are full of long, flowery language as well.

You have an easy way to dodge things you create... child manner

When your body cannot hold your life force any longer (this physical life was never to be forever..) you will go elsewhere, we call it the spirit world to keep it short and sweet. Your body will be buried in a prety casket (hopefully) and that is the end of your physical addiction until you re-incarnate

Have a merry christmas, cute avatar btw

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Didn't miss the message, just disagree with it. Same theories wrapped up in a different box with a better than usual amount of writing skill. Doesn't change a thing. You can't make me or anyone else believe in his whole "awakening vibrational energy" spiel. If you choose to believe it that's your business. If the OP didn't want anyone disagreeing or calling it what it is he should have posted it somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brown Bear

Originally posted by dinkot

and how can you be so certain that it's all not just your powerful human's brain creating ALL those feelings & experiences you've mentioned about?..

I'm really curious to know and being sincere.

Because a true Seeker painfully struggles toward the goal of Self awareness which is a time consuming journey to a place not yet remembered, and could not possibly be found as long as Monkey Mind exists to prevent it.

The Spiritual journey begins without knowing the goal and over the years Faith (or desperation) develops as preconceptions fall by the wayside in the abyss. When the unknown goal is finally reached nothing else exists... especially not the mind, and not the body either

Mind, body, and Spirit. Thinking, feeling, and Willing. The first two exist only as tools to get to the One. And when you get there you know both IT... and exactly how you got there as well. There's NO mistake about direct Spiritual revelation of Enlightenment (or ?).

The NA'er gets the answers from books and can answer only one of the Master's questions, the one studied with his Brain. The NA'er can never Know because typically he has not done the hard painful work required to become a Knower.

Most Seekers begin with NA because there are so few Paths presented in Western Society but with increasing dedication move beyond it to seek for their own answers... as Socrates observed: "All Truth (Divine Wisdom) comes from within," and, "the unexamined life is not worth living."

Seek (sincerely) and ye shall find. Ask (appropriately) and ye shall receive. In time.

edit on 22-12-2012 by Brown Bear because: add content

edit on 22-12-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2012 by Brown Bear because: add content

edit on 22-12-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2012 by Brown Bear because: spelling and add content

I do apprecaite what you write here Brown Bear (native?)

You make the spiritual journey and practise sound un-desirable to the reader no offense
There are so many things the mind and consciousness can do when not dormant to the individual spirit.. I have seen MANY non physical things (Minds eye), and physical things (two eye balls) that have made this journey WORTH taking.

I was the simple scientific human, I was such a skeptic and did not beleive anything until I was shown.. I understand how these people work, I was like it too! Until my ignorance was shut down and I opened my heart and mind to "Reality" .. things started happening and I am SO SO glad I did so.

When you "let go" of your addiction and 'role' within the physical universe and just be yourself meanwhile living your everyday life - you will experience extrodinary things that cannot be percieved with ignorance, logic or rationality.

Life is so much more then solid, liquid, gas.. I'll tell you THAT

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Suicide's still an option though right?

If you cant handle the physical reality that is up to you personally. As for me I have hope things on this planet trn around, no matter what happens, in the end my spirit goes to the same origin

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
reply to post by NIxem

He never said anything would happen instantly, he said it's a process..

Your reading comprehension is flawed, how smart do you feel right now?

This is the physical addiction; the way of life where everything is a set time (we are owned my the imaginary clock to play our "role" in soceity) so we expect things that aill "change" the planet to happen as fast as the calendar chagnes and the clock ticks...

News flash humans; nature and spirit dont work on your clock, you work on their clock!
The dates and prophecies are just ways to trick and fool the conditioned human who perceives TIME - which again DOES NOT EXIST, only in our conditioned minds does it exist..

Refer to a few posts above where I say - "Do not allow the outside physical worldto condition your mind and emotions, live your own reality and truth"!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Didn't miss the message, just disagree with it. Same theories wrapped up in a different box with a better than usual amount of writing skill. Doesn't change a thing. You can't make me or anyone else believe in his whole "awakening vibrational energy" spiel. If you choose to believe it that's your business. If the OP didn't want anyone disagreeing or calling it what it is he should have posted it somewhere else.

It is from his intellect, his studies, that he makes these assumptions as fact. It is NOT hurting you to read, comprehend, and make your own mind up. Its nothing to debate, its nothing to freak out about as it is simply an idea that energy is what we are. Break it all down and we are not merely a human body, but so much more. Take it or leave it but don't assume something that is not in the Op and state it with some kind of superiority.

I still cant believe sooo many people starred your comment when in fact had those people read and comprehended the message they wouldn't have. The message being that its not an ascension that you readily hear on a daily basis, rather a shift whereas people become more aware and more in tune.

It is what it is... take it or leave it. What are you even disagreeing with anyway? You deny there is an abundance of energy flowing in and out of your body, yet it does nothing to it? Its pretty evident to most of us... but one day soon maybe you too will awaken to the facts and not base your beliefs on mere non sense theories. lol

If you believe you will go to the ground and nothing more when you die, then so be it. Otherwise your energy will vibrate to another frequency called the after life and you will be recycled within the Universe or abroad.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Just accept that I don't believe the OPs theory and many others don't either. You believe what you want- I don't have to agree with it. You begin to sound as bad as the more radical Atheists- only in a passive agressive manner. I'm not trying to convince anyone that my belief system is the "one" and I certainly am not going to be convinced that the OPs is the "one". If you believe that is childish, may I point out that the feeling is mutual.

I can agree to disagree, and therefore wish you a merry Christmas as well!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

But you can beleive that money controls the minds of 7 billion people!?!

If I werent human I would be totally confused why all these people work for nothing but a piece of paper, something that can be burnt and destroyed..

But its impossible for YOU to beleive this thing you call reality is just a wavelength, or vibrational frequncy qhen science have PROVEN nothing is truely solid, at an atomic level??

I think your in denial now.. Keep up with your money obsessive mental.. soon there will be no such thing as money on this planet!! May take decades or centuries, but TRUST me, it will stop controling human minds soon.

In the meantime, I'll search for the answers of Life and what this reality rreally is. It gets boring working for money all the time and struggling, the mind and being spiritual is fun! But you just label me crazy ..

edit on 22-12-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Just accept that I don't believe the OPs theory and many others don't either. You believe what you want- I don't have to agree with it. You begin to sound as bad as the more radical Atheists- only in a passive agressive manner. I'm not trying to convince anyone that my belief system is the "one" and I certainly am not going to be convinced that the OPs is the "one". If you believe that is childish, may I point out that the feeling is mutual.

I can agree to disagree, and therefore wish you a merry Christmas as well!

I accept your believes my friend! I was the same as you, need evidence, science blah blah... until I expeinced things you, me,or science cannot explain right now. So it has nothing to do with acceptance, I'm really just sharing information as is the OP. If you dont agree why are you still here?

I already said Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

reply to post by MamaJ

It is from his intellect, his studies, that he makes these assumptions as fact. It is NOT hurting you to read, comprehend, and make your own mind up. Its nothing to debate, its nothing to freak out about as it is simply an idea that energy is what we are. Break it all down and we are not merely a human body, but so much more. Take it or leave it but don't assume something that is not in the Op and state it with some kind of superiority.

I still cant believe sooo many people starred your comment when in fact had those people read and comprehended the message they wouldn't have. The message being that its not an ascension that you readily hear on a daily basis, rather a shift whereas people become more aware and more in tune.

It is what it is... take it or leave it. What are you even disagreeing with anyway? You deny there is an abundance of energy flowing in and out of your body, yet it does nothing to it? Its pretty evident to most of us... but one day soon maybe you too will awaken to the facts and not base your beliefs on mere non sense theories. lol

If you believe you will go to the ground and nothing more when you die, then so be it. Otherwise your energy will vibrate to another frequency called the after life and you will be recycled within the Universe or abroad.

I love the way you put this MamaJ, perfect!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

more deception by new agers....
reply to post by 00777

And..... more cynical minded comments.

Obviously you are not a "new ager" so in a world where people love to label, what is your label?

What is your belief?

Just because I do not agree with your belief (assuming here I dont) should I comment with a rude superiority, as if I have truth and you don't, such as you do/did?

Gosh people, why be so rude? Deceptions come in all walks of life and if this OP's message is a hurtful one, trying to deceive people, I suggest reading the OP again and again and again until it makes more sense.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Thank you!

I agree, the body is an amazing vessel, working on behalf of the plan, and I soooo wish more people would study just what their body does on a daily basis, all day and every day. Its amazing.

We all put off energy, what we choose to put out in the world, matters, literally!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

edit on 22-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So much of what the opening post said matches what I have decided to be true.
I get 'body tingles' when I see truth.

I was hoping that evolution of conciousness would have more noticeable effect in my lifetime.
I am now aged 70 and can sense I do not have many years left.

I am struggling to maintain this physical body in order to absorb as much info I can.
I do not meditaite but have experienced body vibrations events and am very empathic.

I feel the pain of others - both mental and physical. This affects me so much that it it hinders my own efforts to maintain a life force in this body. I have become a recluse in order to survive.

I do have a life of sorts in lucid dreams, and in such a dream I was 'whisked away' to experience 'the oneness'. I have never felt such bliss before or since.

I have no intention of reincarnating - bliss by return to source is what I hope for.
I need to return with the knowledge and experience I was sent here to collect.

I have had an eventful life full of experience but I only began to concern myself with spiritual health 5 years ago, so would like a little more life to correct that imbalance.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

If money didn't exist how would the number 8, A number about wealth and revolves around wealth in numerology exist?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by marg5

To be honest with the kind of time we're living in right now I think I would consider you to be pretty lucky. Me? I like technology too much. So reincarnations in metropolitan settings with dark subcultures I hope for.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

If money didn't exist how would the number 8, A number about wealth and revolves around wealth in numerology exist?

I dont even understand what your talking about

I dont follow numerology, you can look at anythign and find synchronictic numbers that relate to things.. but money does not relate to the spirit. If this is your reference, you need soul searching and meditation, a healthy diet and a positive outlook on your perspective of reality.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hello again fellow members of ATS,

First allow me apologize for not being able to further participate in this thread or reply to personal messages within the last day and a half. I've been traveling, and am afraid I will have to do so a bit more over the next few days. However, I do believe I have enough time within the next twenty-four hours to share some of my personal history and help clarify many of the questions and criticisms that have been brought up throughout my two threads. Although I simply do not have enough time to respond to every single individual query, I do intend to address many of the most common questions that have been brought up thus far.

I understand one of the bigger criticisms that has been leveled has to do with the fact that I did not fully divulge how I know what I know. Although there were very good reasons for this, after thinking it over with careful discernment I've decided I am going to create a thread revealing my personal story and explaining where much of my knowledge has come from. I should provide a fair warning, however, that by doing so I am putting both myself and this forum community at risk. I am going to have to be very careful about exactly what details I provide, given the sensitive nature of the information, and given the extent to which certain suppressive organizations wish to restrict the free flow of information.

I cannot stress enough the importance of discretion, not just in this particular subject, but in general in this day and age. Every single piece of information you have ever posted or sent online, anywhere, is stored in a government data center somewhere where incredibly advanced pattern recognition algorithms continuously analyze the data to detect certain patterns of words and phrases, as well as broader behavioral patters. Often the information you post reaches one of these data centers before it even reaches its intended destination and can, if necessary, be blocked from reaching its intended destination. Not only is the current state of the World Wide Web continuously stored and analyzed, but historical 'snapshots' of previous states of the internet are stored as well for retroactive analysis in which more complex pattern recognition algorithms that take more time to run are employed. Although I use the Tor network to protect my personal identity online, the data sent from the final exit node to the destination (in this case ATS) is still unencrypted and can in fact be analyzed and redacted. The upside is that it is generally algorithms, and not humans, analyzing the data, and algorithms can be circumvented if one simply knows how to avoid doing or saying the specific things that might trip a flag somewhere. So as long as I'm careful enough to present information in a specific way, avoiding certain names and key phrases, I should be able to share the unadulterated version of my personal story that so many are demanding.

I look forward to continuing to bring the light to those who are eager to receive it. Look for my post within the next twenty-four hours.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join