It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nature of Existence and What Will Soon Come to Pass ***All Truth Revealed***

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Brothers and sisters, it is now less than 24 hours until that all important date and time that has brought so much speculation, fear, doom, hope, and intellectual debate to various corners of the internet and the world. As the Winter Solstice draws nearer and the world moves ever closer to the end of not only the Mayan calendar but a date and time with which numerous ancient and illuminated cultures were fascinated, you may be wondering now more than ever, what is going to happen? Will we ascend to another dimension? Will there be a rapture for a select few chosen ones? Will the world descend into chaos? Will we enter a new age with a new philosophical paradigm shift? Or will the world simply go on without so much as a minor disturbance at all?

The truth, as we shall soon see, is much, but not all, of the above. Alas, at this turn of the tide, I have been sent to you to reveal the truth behind the nature of reality and what will soon come to pass.

I understand and fully expect that my message will not be received by everyone. Such is the nature of revelation; those who receive will receive, those who do not receive will not receive. Some will mock, others will debate, others will understand. I have not come to debate, but to reveal factual information. All I ask is that you read it in full with an open mind. I can attest that all I am about to say is 100% true.

We know the universe can be broken down into smaller and smaller components, and examined, studied, and to some degree, predicted. Matter is made up of molecules, which are made up of atoms, which are made up of protons, electrons, and nuetrons. These particles can be further broken down into subatomic particles. This is nothing new. What is also not new, but still often alarming to many, is that the atom is made up of almost entirely empty space. If one were to build a replica of a Hydrogen atom to scale using a tennis ball as the nucleus, the orbiting electron would be thousands of miles away. When we break the atom down further into subatomic particles, we have the same scenario; almost entirely empty space between the subatomic particles that make up the atomic particle. Break down those subatomic particles even further and, well, the story repeats itself. Eventually, everything can be broken down into 1-dimensional vibrating particles, which some scientists call strings. It would be a misnomer to refer to them as particles, or as strings for that matter, because they consist of only 1 dimension with zero thickness. This means that, in reality, all of nature is entirely empty space. It isn't "almost empty" as I previously stated, it is actually empty. There is no solidity to the world whatsoever; there is no matter; there is only vibrational energy.

These "strings" all vibrate at the same single consistent unchanging frequency. These vibrations can mix to form constructive or destructive interference, affecting their amplitudes, but the frequencies are always the same. This is the fundamental vibratory frequency of the physical plane. All physical interactions and exchanges are ultimately caused by constructive or destructive interference among these vibrations.

What is constructive and destructive interference? For those without a background in physics or signal processing, here is a very brief explanation:

When two signals of equal frequency exist completely in phase, their amplitudes will be added (if their amplitudes were the same, the amplitude of the new signal will be doubled). This is constructive interference.

When these two signals are completely out of phase, the crests of one wave are added to the troughs of the other, causing the signal to be cancelled out entirely. This is destructive interference.

When two signals aren't entirely in or out of phase, their amplitudes are still added at each point, giving an amplitude that depends on how out-of-phase the signals are. However, the important thing to note, is that the frequency is still the same.

In all of the above interactions, the signals of equal frequency combine to form a new signal with a different amplitude, but the same frequency (except in the case where the amplitude is zero; there is no frequency).

All matter in the physical plane, when broken down far enough, consists of vibratory signals of a particular frequency. All physical interactions, such as you pushing a door, a bat hitting a ball, a neutron colliding with an atom of PU-239, etc, ultimately when broken down consist of interactions between signals of equal frequency resulting in interference that changes amplitude.

You may have been asking the question already, what about signals with different frequencies? Again, this will be review for any of you with a background in physics or signal processing. When signals with different frequencies exist simultaneously, they do not result in any kind of constructive or destructive interference. They exist both as a combined waveform, and as independent components. That is, no matter how many signals are added together, as long as each signal is of a different frequency, the combined waveform can still be separated back into its original component parts. I won't go into all the complex Fourier analysis required to explain how this is done, instead I will ask you to consider the radio.

A radio has an antenna that picks up radio waves in the air. In reality, there is only one waveform going into the antenna, a combined waveform made up of signals of multiple frequencies. The radio can can still, however, extract each component signal from the combined signal and present to you only the one you want to hear. When you tune a radio to say, 99.3 FM, you're telling it to extract the signal running at 99.3 Hz and ignore the other signals that contributed to forming the combined wave. The interesting phenomenon is that if you broadcast a signal at 99.3 Hz, and I decide to start broadcasting a signal at 107.7 Hz in the same location, and I crank up the amplitude to overpower your signal, the two signals do not in any way interfere and the listener tuned into your signal detects no difference at all whether my signal is present or not. If, on the other hand, I broadcast a signal at the same frequency, the signals will interfere and the listener will hear what each of us are broadcasting like two people talking at the same time trying to drown each other out.

So it's established that:
1. Signals of equal frequency can interact with each other to form new signals of different amplitude, but the result will still have the same frequency.
2. Signals of different frequency can exist simultaneously in the same medium, without interacting or interfering with each other in any way.

(continued...)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
As previously stated, all physical interactions in the universe are really just constructive and destructive interference of vibrations at the subatomic level. This begs the question, what happens when a vibration of a different frequency than that of the fundamental frequency of the universe is introduced? The answer, just as with the radio, is nothing. This means that parallel planes of existence can exist in the same space, at the same time, without one being able to affect or interact with the other in any way, as long as the fundamental frequencies of those planes are different. All physical interactions in the "other" plane of existence simply consist of constructive and destructive interference of vibrations in that frequency.

Although these frequencies cannot interact directly, information can still be exchanged between them. Consider a group of people talking on a ham radio on a certain frequency. Two of them briefly switch frequencies to talk about something they don't want the group to hear. On their new frequency, however, another person they didn't expect gives them some information. They then switch back to their original frequency and relay that information to the group. Information has then been exchanged between frequencies, via entities with the ability to tune into, and broadcast from, different frequencies.

Your consciousness is like a radio capable of both receiving and broadcasting. I say broadcasting, because every time you exercise your will in any way, that is essentially what you are doing. When you decide on your own free will to move your arm, your arm is levitated by a muscle which has been contracted by nerves that received an electrical signal from your brain. What made your brain send this electrical signal? Ultimately when you trace it back further and further, a new vibration had to be created (broadcasted) using the physical plane's fundamental vibrational frequency.

Your consciousness is your soul, and it is you. You do not have a soul; you are a soul, and you have a body. Your consciousness is what broadcasts, and receives, vibrational energy in the physical plane. It is not itself vibrational energy; the planes of existence which are made up of vibrational energy were created by entities capable of creating this energy. You too can create this energy, which you do every time you move your body or make any kind of decision. However, you are currently under some limitations. These limitations are limitations of knowledge only. Most souls occupying human bodies only "know" how to create energy of a specific frequency; the frequency of the physical plane. They also only know how to tune into this specific frequency. The second limitation is that you can only create and transfer this energy through the connection from your soul to the body you've been assigned. This is why you can move your own arm, but not another person's arm. Souls which have much more powerful energy creation abilities and not limited to specific connections can, however, which is how a person can become possessed. More on this later.

Now you must be asking yourself, can you tune into other frequencies and broadcast on other frequencies? The answer is both yes and no. Yes, souls have this ability, but no, because it has not been learned.

The nature of the destiny of your soul is as follows. Your soul was created, and designated to participate in a life on this physical plane. Your soul is no different than that of a god, angel, demon, or whatever terminology religions use to denote "beings". A soul is a soul is a soul, with each its own identity and consciousness. The only difference between beings is the knowledge they possess. By knowledge, I don't mean the kind of head knowledge you often think of, where you go to school and acquire information; in the spiritual world, knowledge and power/ability are two sides to the same coin, much like "knowing" how to do a cartwheel.

(Continued...)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
When our souls were created, we were given the 'knowledge', or 'ability' (in the spiritual sense they are the same) to be in tune to and create vibrations in the physical plane, through the connections to our physical bodies. (This connection has to do with the silver cord to our pineal glands, but I won't go into detail on this, since there is much information on the subject available elsewhere.) We have been systematically and intelligently blocked by more powerful/knowledgeable beings from being able to break out of this physical prison and travel the road to spiritual recovery and immortality. This idea was understood by the ancients and symbolized in various religious myths, such as the angel guarding the tree of life. The Eden story is simply a metaphor for the no-nonsense measures these powerful beings took to make sure we never attained the knowledge needed to transcend our bodies and manipulate our own realities at will. They wanted slaves, trapped in a material reality, while they enjoy ruling these beings at their will with fear and violence.

The Babel story is another such metaphor. In this story, mankind is seen building a "tower to heaven". In the physical literal sense, this would be nonsensical, because at a certain altitude they would not be able to breath and would not come any closer to reaching "heaven" than before. According to the myth, however, the Elohim (plural, meaning the "gods" or "mighty ones" according to any intellectually honest lexicon) were genuinely afraid, saying "nothing they put their minds to do will be impossible for them." The tower was simply a metaphor mankind attempting to become spiritually free, and not bound to the physical plane. As with the Eden story, the "gods" had to take measures to prevent mankind from achieving spiritual freedom.

Not all hope is lost, however. There are both good and evil beings in existence; the good have allowed this reality to exist for a greater purpose. This life has been allowed as a means to the first step in your spiritual evolution.

What is so important about 2012?

December 21, 2012 presents a shift to a new age on this earth. The world will slowly but surely descend into an even more dystopian society. The erosion of privacy, due process, and free expression will be accelerated toward an eventual complete and utter Orwellian nightmare. The chaos ensuing over religious groups fighting over land in the Middle East as well as war and violence in general will be accelerated to a point of cataclysmic chaos. This new age will present a challenge to many, and will test their spiritual fortitude.

At the same time, however, mankind's spiritual proclivities will increase, and the world will witness a vast increase in psychic and paranormal phenomena (which I described above as just an increased ability to tune into and manipulate other frequencies than that of the physical plane). As our physical, material freedom continues to be eroded, our spiritual freedom will continue to increase, and those of us who are committed to spiritual progress will witness many great wonders. You could call it an ascension of sorts, but not in the way the new agers describe. We will all still be here, but for many of us, our spiritual abilities will awaken. We will be given small but noticeable sprinkle of understanding as to how to tune into, create, and manipulate vibrational energy in ways beyond that which we are currently capable.

It will be painful, but beautiful, for it is not our physical freedom that matters, but our spiritual freedom. The political destiny of this physical world should not concern us, but rather the liberation of our consciousness from this physical reality altogether.

Let 12/21/12 11:11 GMT come! May you all be further illuminated as we enter this terrifying yet exciting new age.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

You are wrong friend. Your message has been received; the thing is that it is rejected!

No matter how scientific you try to make it sound what you are presenting is still just one of a million "New Age-y" touchy, feely, "we're all going to be illuminated and experience ascension" theories. There are absolutely no facts what-so-ever to back up any of these theories; they are all based on hopeful conjecture.

Have a nice day!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I.E. the Alien Interview, we the Is-BEs trapped in bodies with lost powers. Is this where you got it from? Or what is the source of your information, seems just like an opinion and not more.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

These "strings" all vibrate at the same single consistent unchanging frequency. These vibrations can mix to form constructive or destructive interference, affecting their amplitudes, but the frequencies are always the same. This is the fundamental vibratory frequency of the physical plane. All physical interactions and exchanges are ultimately caused by constructive or destructive interference among these vibrations.

No that isn't correct.. different strings vibrate or oscillate at different levels and that is how you get a quark or a photon.. they don't all vibrate the same or at the same rate.
Even if you are a bosonic string theorist you know this and need to explain tachyon's.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

You're referring to the information being carried by the signal, and in that regard you are indeed correct. Think of it like a song on the radio that contains different musical notes or pitches, these are indeed different frequencies, but the radio signal carrying the information is a single frequency.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

So now your referring to schumann resonance?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

As a person's spiritual sensitivities strengthen, information can be communicated and obtained; beyond that I am not at liberty to speak.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Interesting..

How did you obtain this information?

Just saw your last post.. never mind then.

Got another question, do you have an approximate time frame for this?
Are we talking decades or a few years?
For how long will this go on, and will the 'spiritual transformation' plateau at some point?
And if that's the case at what level of development do you expect it to stop?
What kind of abilities are we talking about here?

Something is up.. I'm definitiely open to this being true, last year I witnessed two objects materalize out of nothing, and lately I've been noticing an increase in 'psi' and other phenomena.

This is all too possible in my opinion.. and I hope it is, still, there's a part of me that thinks it's too good to be true, that something like this happening is too out there, sort of like normalcy bias.
edit on 20-12-2012 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Not sure what to make of this, but it was definitely an interesting read. Thanks for the thread and I sure hope you're right about something happening...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Interesting interpretation of what is to come! I love 'em all! good thing we only have less than 24 hrs to find out!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

No more material world also means no more spiritual world. This idea is a false dichotomy and not in any way real. Vibration, frequencies etc are all physical.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

As pointed out before, the soul is not vibrational energy in nature, but transcends all planes of existence. No material planes of existence would mean your consciousness exists in a vacuum and would need to create vibrational energy in order to experience any kind of 'reality'. This is the highest level of spiritual evolution, the ability to create your own reality as you see fit.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

In lay-tard terms, what does this mean? Am I going to evolve or not?
edit on 20-12-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I can at least confirm that the signal mixing stuff is correct... I guess time will tell, eh?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Consciousness cannot be conceived apart from its context of the body. No where in existence can we see consciousness or soul as something separate from it. How do we arrive at the conclusion that it exists in another dimension?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Your spiritual evolution is a gradual process taking place at a rate that is in accordance with your will; in simplistic terms, the more you decide you want to evolve, the more quickly you will evolve.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

It doesn't exist "in another dimension", as other dimensions are simply planes of existence that operate on different fundamental vibrational frequencies. Our consciousness transcends all planes of existence, space, and time.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apocryphon
reply to post by ImpactoR

As a person's spiritual sensitivities strengthen, information can be communicated and obtained; beyond that I am not at liberty to speak.

"Not at liberty to speak". Another, "I've got secret knowledge I know more than you I'm better than you I'm special" thread. Aren't you all glad we have these folks around to tell us how stupid we are? I, for one, love it when a New Ager comes along and tells me how they are so much better than me because they are sooo enlightened.
Give it a rest. We see 20 of these a week and none of them actually prove anything.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join