It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many children has hypocrite in chief Obama killed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I am far from an Obamabot. I disagree with many of his policies but this requires logic, which you evidently do not possess. I'm not sure which country you live in but the President of the United States does not have dictatorial power to just whip out decisions. He can't just say "stop it" and suddenly there is no more war in Afghanistan. He does not make the decision to bomb this town or take that village. That is a decision made by brass in the field for the most part. Obama is only a part of the group responsible for making decision. A large part admittedly but still only a part.
If you really want someone to blame for the air strikes blame John Brennan. Conveniently, there is a brand new thread with him mentioned here ATS

I know what you will say next "but, but, big bad Obama hired him". Does your boss get the blame every time someone does a bad thing at your job? Or do you as a parent go to jail if your child steals?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
How many children died in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
Truman- democrat.

How many died in Vietnam?
LBJ- democrat.

Democrats=communists
Democrat voters are just ingnorant of this fact.
Read a book democrats.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkmoon1972

I disagree with many of his policies but this requires logic, which you evidently do not possess.

Really?

He can't just say "stop it"

You might want to research that a bit.... Einstein. ( I very seldom make this sort of remark, but you are questioning my logic.) President Obama is also the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. Do you understand what Commander in Chief means??? He is the man in charge. Meaning that if he so desires, he can declare a moratorium on performing missile strikes on family homes in Afghanistan.

That is a decision made by brass in the field for the most part.
Hello? Anyone in there???
Obama, the POTUS, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States of America gives 'brass' their orders.

Obama is only a part of the group responsible for making decision.
Oh really? The President just sits on a committee now? He helps make decisions, doesn't actually make them, eh? I don't remember him making any claims like that during his re-election campaign.

Or do you as a parent go to jail if your child steals?
Not a very good example.
Some jurisdictions do hold the parents responsible for thefts by their minor children. Most fine the parents of children that are truant. Look it up.

I know what you will say next "but, but, big bad Obama hired him"

It appears that you were wrong.
Either you are not psychic or you need to start questioning your own logic.

edit on 20-12-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Unfortunately you cookies and cream way of government operation is a fallacy. What you envision happening if the great dictator that you seem to believe he is tells everyone to stop bombing everyone and shooting everything. What the Einstein. And if you want go the smart a**ed route Einstein was a physicist not a politician. If you prefer you may call me Kennedy or Roosevelt, or even Washington. They fit the bill better.

The truth is you are only picking out Obama because you know his name and you recognize him. He is an easy target. How about you attack the Military-Industrial complex that is the real source of all of this and one politician. Why not? Because you are a republican and you have hatred for the democrat. Simple. I've had this argument before. Yes, I question your logic because I see your flaw. Obama is no more at fault for this than Bush was, or Reagan, or Roosevelt, or any other president. The SYSTEM is at fault. But, I don't see you railing against that.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkmoon1972

And if you want go the smart a**ed route Einstein was a physicist not a politician. If you prefer you may call me Kennedy or Roosevelt, or even Washington.

Apparently you've never heard the term used before. It is generic. I am fully aware of who Einstein was.

If you prefer you may call me Kennedy or Roosevelt, or even Washington. They fit the bill better.
I am certain that those that you mentioned were aware of the responsibilities and duties of the POTUS, so likening you to them would most definitely NOT be a better fit.

Maybe you can find the time to take an elementary course in American civics, then come back and tell all about what the term 'Commander in Chief' means.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972
I love how convenient it is for you to forget that your beloved Bush did the very same thing. In fact he started this mess. Whats more, Obama isn't as In-Charge as you all want to believe. There are multiple people involved in making these decisions. President Obama often only hears about them after the fact. So to assert that he somehow "murdered children", to use your obviously inflammatory language is foolish and wrong.
You are no better than the MSM using a tragedy to further your own misguided opinions.

Who's "beloved Bush" are we talking about here? I sure as hell didn't vote for him.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have seen a lot of people on the net making this point recently. I believe everyone bringing this up is right on point. How can a man, who is the commander in chief of a military which has killed countless little kids, get on T.V. and fake some tears for 20 kids he actually had nothing to do with murdering?

If he really feels oh so bad about little kids getting murdered, he would be crying his eyes out on national T.V. and ordering the US military to stop engaging in all war. We all know that will never happen. He was faking some tears for the camera in order to make himself look good. Such behavior only serves to reinforce the idea in America that the only time mass murder is important to notice is when it happens in America. That is a really sad state of affairs.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
To politicize the murders in Sandy hook is sick, get over Obama winning the next 4 years.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Are you serious? Tell the truth- what is behind your rationale? Facts or race. How many atrocities have American Presidents committed in the past? This is the first black one....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So, the commander in chief can't have tear ducts or feelings? You people are ridiculous. Stand up and profess your racism. It is much more respectable.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shelookslikeone

Since this man never once killed a child or anyone else I really think it is disgusting that you created this thread just to bash the president and to take advantage of this tragedy to do it is really low and disgusting.
Hope you live proud.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

He won because he was the better candidate. Gosh dont you guys know how this works. On the other hand this thread is without merit and is just a president bashing thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

It is not about children it is about an agenda

OR

Our government doesn't give two #@*@# about foreign kids because they are thought to be inferior to the USA children. I mean we do call people in countries we bomb sandmonkeys and barbarians. How many times have I not read threads on here saying how evil and backwards these people are.

when they do something outrageous many people on here call for them to be nuked or bombed. Our government does just that.. then children die and now we are here saying how bad our government is.

really?? At least be consistent. Those children grow up to be the extremist you are taught to hate.

So do we like them yes or no??

I completely agree with the double standard held by our government but we do plenty to support it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
How many wars has this president started by lying to the american people. And the teapublicans voted the other guy in twice.

NONE

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by christoker

I thought about this as I watched the speech too. How many Pakistani children have been shot or blown up by drones, the american that left base and shot all those civilians including children. I know that it is war but that is no reason. His tears looked fake to me. I feel he was moved but because it happened to him as president and he was going to have to deal with it.

That crazy individule who is now facing the death penalty for his actions ? That guy? And Obama had exactly what to do with that? Oh right , nothing. Or would you believe that he put this guy up to it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join