It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many children has hypocrite in chief Obama killed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
As we're still dealing with this shooting, Obama decides to have a fake tear interview about how sad he is about this tragedy... yet fails to mention all the kids he's killed with his strikes. Isn't it funny that he was given the peace medal?

Enjoy:

All you blind Democrats that vote D just because that's your party, this is the monster you put back into power you freaks.
edit on 20-12-2012 by shelookslikeone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
yes but they dont matter.

they are just dirty 3rd world non american children

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by shelookslikeone

Um...whereas I completely agree with your premise (That Obama is a Hypocrite who has overseen many operations where innocent children were killed) I'm gonna go ahead and recommend you don't go lashing out at everyone else who voted for him...

I mean, what is that going to accomplish?
You really think someone is going to go...."Wow, he's right, I AM a freak. I need to change my entire perception of reality."
No, they're going to argue back. Be defensive. Call you names. And you can't act surprised when they do.

Now, I didn't vote for Obama (or for Romney.) But still, STOP ACTING LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN....please.
I am so tired of this country acting like a bunch of 13 year olds.
Name calling, insulting, blaming. It's ridiculous.

Act powerful. Act mature. Act compassionate. Act intelligent. Act Loving. Yes, even 'act' if you have to.

The world needs Love and Understanding and Compassion and Unity
far more than it needs more people yelling at it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

I never said everyone that voted for Obama (though I really should have), I was speaking to Democrats that only vote D because of the party they belong. The ignorant mass that refuses to even look into the person they vote for based on party affiliation.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Just another person looking for an argument. What do think you will accomplish? At least a half dozen other posts on ATS like this. Grow up

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

The point stands.
It doesn't matter which 'Them' it is.
Educate, inform, open their eyes, sure.
But you're not trying any of that, you're just responding out of anger.
You're rubbing your nose at them,
and quite frankly, in my opinion,
that doesn't make you look any more intelligent or any more mature than those you are insulting.

If you want to convince people of something, then level with them. Be direct, but not purposefully confrontational. Yes, you wills till upset people who disagree with you, no matter how diplomatic you try to be, but at least you're not lowering yourself to the same mentality that you are so upset at.

Again, the world needs people responding out of genuine love and compassion and understanding,
not 6th grade bully tactics.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Just another person looking for an argument. What do think you will accomplish? At least a half dozen other posts on ATS like this. Grow up

Grow up? For what? Linking a video based on hours of hard work and calling zombies ...zombies for only voting based on party affiliation? How about you grow up and only respond to those you can actually converse with?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Even if he hadn't ordered the deaths of all those children, he has sat by idly while another mass murderer has not been made accountable for his killings.....

The Fort Hood shooting was a shooting that took place on November 5, 2009, at Fort Hood, the most populous U.S. military installation in the world, located just outside Killeen, Texas.[1] In the course of the shooting, a single gunman killed 13 people and wounded 29 others.[1] It is the worst shooting ever to take place on an American military base.[2]

Source
It happened under his watch.
It wasn't terrorism, according to the administration.
It wasn't a hate crime, according to the administration.

The guy shot 42 people.... he used a pistol. On the most populous military base in the US, a man with a single pistol shot 42 people. Yet no calls to ban pistols.
That was three years ago.
He still has not been tried for the crimes.
They are arguing over whether or not he should have to shave his beard. I kid you not.... shaving his beard.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I think Obama has caused the death of far fewer innocent children than many other presidents in the past. Every war causes casualties of civilians. If people would quit putting the war equipment into public sectors it would be better but hiding them right in public helps protect weapons because it gets world sentiment against the ones killing the civilians. It has always been a practice to sacrifice the pawns of society to protect the social elite and the government they create using soldiers from the pawn group. Traditionally the English use a different system with the Royal Family playing a part in wars. I think that is a respectable move myself.

War is sort of a game, like the game of risk.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by shelookslikeone

....you put back into power you freaks.

^ That is where you lost credibility.
Resorting to name calling when it was completely unnecessary.
Like I said, other than name calling, you made an excellent point, one that I agree with you upon.

I know you are speaking passionately. I understand where the frustration is coming from. I feel your anger.
But if your honest-to-God, genuine goal of this post is to convert these 'freaks' into rational thinkers, or somehow get them to agree with you, do you honestly think this is the way to accomplish that?

OR, can you be honest with yourself, and admit that your goal is not to genuinely help educate and convert these 'freaks,' but instead just to rant, vent some anger, and pass the blame torch for someone else to carry for a day?

If it is the former, then can you admit there is a better way to go about it?
And if it is the latter, then maybe you can agree that the former would be more productive?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
How many wars has this president started by lying to the american people. And the teapublicans voted the other guy in twice.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

There used to be a time that if you called for war you were expected to partake. How many Kings of Britain and even US Presidents fought their own wars? There used to be a time that you weren't even respected as a leader if you didn't have some type of reputation on the battlefield. Now these coward politicians call for war behind their desk and refuse to think about even sending their own children to fight let alone going themselves.

In my opinion, if you want to be COMMANDER in chief, act like one. And all these "representatives", learn to fight the wars you call for you cowards.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I've already explained the comment and why I made it and I stand by it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by shelookslikeone

I've already explained the comment and why I made it and I stand by it.

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned."
-Buddha

Well, so it goes.
But, for what it's worth...I don't think you're a freak for disagreeing with me,
even though I think your attitude is equally as detrimental to society than those D's you're so upset with.

But, really, it's even more detrimental to yourself than to anyone else.

Namaste.
edit on 20-12-2012 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I thought about this as I watched the speech too. How many Pakistani children have been shot or blown up by drones, the american that left base and shot all those civilians including children. I know that it is war but that is no reason. His tears looked fake to me. I feel he was moved but because it happened to him as president and he was going to have to deal with it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I thought about this as I watched the speech too. How many Pakistani children have been shot or blown up by drones, the american that left base and shot all those civilians including children. I know that it is war but that is no reason. His tears looked fake to me. I feel he was moved but because it happened to him as president and he was going to have to deal with it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Obama is the left's god king, so they will turn a blind eye. Just wait until another Republican gets the office and they'll be outraged (along with the MSM) again.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I love how convenient it is for you to forget that your beloved Bush did the very same thing. In fact he started this mess. Whats more, Obama isn't as In-Charge as you all want to believe. There are multiple people involved in making these decisions. President Obama often only hears about them after the fact. So to assert that he somehow "murdered children", to use your obviously inflammatory language is foolish and wrong.
You are no better than the MSM using a tragedy to further your own misguided opinions.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkmoon1972

I love how convenient it is for you to forget that your beloved Bush did the very same thing. In fact he started this mess.
I love how Obamabots never seem to let the blame lie with the man currently perpetrating it. Didn't Obama run against Bush on a platform of CHANGE? Wasn't Bush just wrong on everything he was doing?
Where's the change?

Whats more, Obama isn't as In-Charge as you all want to believe. There are multiple people involved in making these decisions.
Are you saying that he is so meaningless that he could not put a stop to the killing of the innocent little children over there???

So to assert that he somehow "murdered children", to use your obviously inflammatory language is foolish and wrong.
He knows that it is happening and allows it to keep happening. What would you call it? 'Loving them to death'???

edit on 20-12-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join