It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's December 21, 2012 In New Zealand And The World Still Exists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

A couple hours ago, Kiwi Vincenza Basile tweeted at his friend Scott Beale: "12:01am on 12/21/12 & we're still here in NZ!" So…phew.

Source: Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

So there you have it. December 21st somewhere on the planet, and we're still here. Am I surprised? No not at all.

Still think something is going to happen?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I still wonder how many people will be upset that nothing happens, good or bad.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
We still have 30 minutes here in Aus.

Supposedly, nothing is meant to happen until it reaches a specific time on the 21st (i can't remember which one). So considering that, i wouldn't get all cocky straight away

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Maybe it has to be the 21st all over the world first, and you won't see anything till the 22nd there.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The first of tons of "told you so" statements. This is the reason people are afraid of researching unconventional and conspiratorial topics. Disgusting.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I've read the official time is supposed to be 11:12GMT. So I think that would be sometime tomorrow for you all.

Regardless of any official time, I hope you all have two very nice days! I read it's warm in your part of the world right now, I'd love to have some of that warmth!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
yes it just passed midnight here as well. Im going to sleeo for several hours in the comfort of knowing the world ended when i closed my eyes and went Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Don't you know!!! All Doomsday prophecies are somehow exclusive to US time.. Come on people now don't ruin the game.......

Originally posted by ShadowBase
The first of tons of "told you so" statements. This is the reason people are afraid of researching unconventional and conspiratorial topics. Disgusting.

I don't think that is necessarily the case, but I think in this instance it would be as the Dec 21, 2012 crowd have been preaching doom and gloom for well over 3yrs now. Everything from a giant planet that I have still to see in the night sky (man that thing is going to take one heck of a movement overnight) to the whole world just having a cataclysmic event. Gullible people and innocent children have been living in fear that they are living on limited time. So I would say in this particular instance it is merited.
edit on 12/20/2012 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

I've read the official time is supposed to be 11:12GMT. So I think that would be sometime tomorrow for you all.

Regardless of any official time, I hope you all have two very nice days! I read it's warm in your part of the world right now, I'd love to have some of that warmth!

Thanks for the reply, and the time

Thank you! I wish you a most wonderful day tomorrow (or today) also!

Yeah, it is pretty warm down here...too warm for my liking
It has been reaching around 41 degrees Celsius lately.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowBase

Not rubbing it in anyone's face; I'm no more an expert than most of you. Just a curious observation from scanning the news this morning.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It's still 20-12-12 here.
In the Mayan time zone that is. lol

Oh its -15 C here. Wind chill is -22 C. GIVE ME YO HEAT!!!
edit on 20-12-2012 by Siberbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I'm still waiting on see my first drunken mad men or women running around screaming "the world is going to end!". I'll be upset if I don't get to hear about at least one.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowBase

I disagree many throw thier toys out of thier pram stamp thier feet if you don't succumb to thier
end of the world ideas..

People are called shills sheep assleep and open your eyes etc..

It has nothing to do with being afraid to research the topic but it has everything to do
with how you present your ideas to others...

denvers22

edit on 20-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This entire thing, the anxiety in people, the posts, the nothing is going to happen, is going to be comical for me. And the funniest thing is that the Mayans never said the world was going to end!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Actually it's 11:11am GMT.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78
This entire thing, the anxiety in people, the posts, the nothing is going to happen, is going to be comical for me. And the funniest thing is that the Mayans never said the world was going to end!!!!

Not half as comical as the ones that invested in dried food bunkers etc....lol

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be nice if we abolished the FED within the next 24 hours
. That would make 2012 a turning point in our civilization.

link   
I'm sorta dreading coming on to ATS tomorrow, if every single member would start a nothing-happened post, but deep down I'd rather that than a solar flare :p
edit on 20-12-2012 by lanny2008 because: (no reason given)

link   
by the time you read this it will be past 12 am , Eastern Australian Time , im gonna go out side cause its clear night and see if any alignment is taking place , check USGS ,then go to bed

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised

Actually it's 11:11am GMT.

Actually it is 11:12 GMT.

www.timeanddate.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join