It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13th Zodiac, Dark Knight, Sandy and Aurora

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

ketsuko
Game console release - PS4 and Xbox1?

2020 , Harrison Ford. Do these consoles connect to Star Wars?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Considering at least one of them has an open mic on inside it, they could.

But since I've not seen Ender's Game and likely won't for a good while, I'm playing at a disadvantage.

I'll have to wait until I can get a copy of the movie to try to glean clues.
edit on 27-11-2013 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Thanks for the kind words, but they may not be warranted as I'm still unsure what the AA refers to.

Also, regarding the event taking place within 24 hours, I'm struggling with that one too. When you mention it will "pass" without a bang or a whimper, it sounds like a bill or law before congress or the event itself will go unnoticed, but how does something so huge go unnoticed on Thanksgiving day? I am obviously at a loss on this one...

I'm also assuming you mean it is the beginning of the "End Game", but tying that to the above and to the fact that the MIC will now be in my house and red & blue having meaning is still beyond my grasp.

I'll keep my eyes & ears open and my brain working, but if there's any other info you can provide that will be helpful, that would be great. With tomorrow being Thanksgiving in the US, it will probably be a very slow news day, and it also rules out anything congressional as all of those clowns are already home.
edit on 11/27/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

ketsuko

Considering at least one of them has an open mic on inside it, they could.

But since I've not seen Ender's Game and likely won't for a good while, I'm playing at a disadvantage.

I'll have to wait until I can get a copy of the movie to try to glean clues.
edit on 27-11-2013 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

Hmmm, mic you say? I assume you mean microphone inside? and not M.I.C as in Military Industrial Complex ?

See how that works.

Forget Ender's Game the Movie, as in plot and script. I am sure there will be some tid bit as always. I am refering to the title of the film. Ender's Game equals End Game. ( Military, Operation End Game ) Note that Harrison Ford is featured in this film. Remembering he was in the Star Wars films. Now consider the Star Wars program. What is it really and how does it work? Do these consoles work with it?

As this post started with Dark Knight Rising, think back to the scene with morgan Freeman's character Lucis ( Lucifer ) Fox ( 666 ) and the very end scene with him and the monitors. What were they and what did they do?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Riffrafter

Thanks for the kind words, but they may not be warranted as I'm still unsure what the AA refers to.

Also, regarding the event taking place within 24 hours, I'm struggling with that one too. When you mention it will "pass" without a bang or a whimper, it sounds like a bill or law before congress or the event itself will go unnoticed, but how does something so huge go unnoticed on Thanksgiving day? I am obviously at a loss on this one...

I'm also assuming you mean it is the beginning of the "End Game", but tying that to the above and to the fact that the MIC will now be in my house and red & blue having meaning is still beyond my grasp.

I'll keep my eyes & ears open and my brain working, but if there's any other info you can provide that will be helpful, that would be great. With tomorrow being Thanksgiving in the US, it will probably be a very slow news day, and it also rules out anything congressional as all of those clowns are already home.
edit on 11/27/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

You do deserve it friend, I have watched you carefully. Forget AA it is minor now, it can always be played.It just does not have the same emphisis anymore.

End Game is correct. Your house is figurative for everybodies house. Anyone who has invested in it ( see my replies to Ketsuko ). So you as a individual that depends.As for Red and Blue, thats a future turkey shoot.

Huge, unnoticed and painless too. It is just the begining. Try and read between the lines of my reply to Ketsuko. I have to write a certain way to avoid some programs. There is a post I, don't think you are aware of. Things might make more scense if you have read it. Please let this post die and drop out of sight.
Querry me elsewhere.but don't expect a Quick reply .
Thanks
edit on 27-11-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join