It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psy Operation ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Please do not reply unless you have read the entire post, thank you.

I know some people are considering this as a hoax, and it well might be one. But on the other hand, there's things to it which we still cannot understand, things that may have being thought in advance by a small number of people. I'm talking about the thread Nostradamus, 1503 == Korea?? and the clip below, which is quite funny and thought provoking to watch at the same time, even if it's a complete hogwash:

Now forget about Nostradamus and unlearn what you have just seen.

Ever since this "prophecy" started, about a month ago or so, the clip had 870m views. Now it has 989m views, while two days ago it had 971m views and yesterday it had 982m views.

It seems like it IS going to cross the 1 billion views threshold on Dec 21st, and considering the clip started 5 months ago, the question is what are the odds and who or what (and if) someone is behind it? Maybe it is a count up clock that was also suppose to end in 12.21.12 for a reason?

I don't believe it is a sheer coincidence, something is telling me it has a well thoughtful purpose and we have absolutely no idea what it is and neither nothing about the people behind this so called "song" that only caused the reduction of the vibration of this planet tenfold. I don't want to sound paranoid or anything lol, but seriously we know nothing about this guy and the people behind a song that has been played everywhere, and going to reach such worldwide popularity of 1,000,000,000 views on YT by tomorrow.

I believe it has a psychological significance, and that is how the Illuminati works; They plant the signs on plain sight, while it passes through everyone's attention with no one ever noticing them.

I'm not usually going into this type of conspiracies, but I have a strange feeling about it. It could well be a Psy operation.

Your thoughts?
edit on 20-12-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

It was a total scam thought up on god like productions! problem solved

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Radec

So does that mean it has absolutely no significance? It just so happens that a clip is being launched on July 15th, 2012, and is reaching 1,000,000,000 worldwide views precisely on December 21st, 2012?

Come on...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye
reply to post by Radec

So does that mean it has absolutely no significance? It just so happens that a clip is being launched on July 15th, 2012, and is reaching 1,000,000,000 worldwide views precisely on December 21st, 2012?

Come on...

And you trust YouTube? Take a look at their logo branding...squared circle signifying sodomy, colours red and white signifying "illuminated Adam" through said sodomy and a song all about sodomy?

It's ALL FAKE and done for ritualistic purposes. Instead of believing that some false prophecy by a false prophet is "fulfilled", try getting your mind around the fact that it is a created illusion for you to believe. Illusion - a false reality made to look real.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
This is weird

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
You are maybe blowing this out of the proportion.
Doesn't your posting of that video contribute to the expected viewcount to be reached?
People are brainwashed already by a thousands of things.
But I take your effort as a trial to enlighten or educate, for which you get my thumbs up...

I did not click on that video, just in case...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tmtkview

The video he posted isn´t the gangnam style video, its about the theory he talks about.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
1:28am Dec 21st New Zealand Time and only 988,980,056 views
Will it do another 11million views before the end of today, 46.5 hours from now.... doubt it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucas73

1:28am Dec 21st New Zealand Time and only 988,980,056 views
Will it do another 11million views before the end of today, 46.5 hours from now.... doubt it.

its still the 20th here in Sweden the clock is 13:34. Maybe it doesn´t have to be exactly 21 dec
maybe a few hours into the 22nd
hehe

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

maybe you are incahoots since you posted the vid and want even more people to click on it before the 21st reaching your 1 billion mark....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Just for fun.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Yes that's the whole idea, the prophecy couldn't be fulfilled without the help of a bunch of clicks from ATS.

top topics

join