It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should we fear ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Salam(peace) ATS members

I logged in ATS this noon and I saw these threads that spread fear from end of times.

Then one question poped into my head and I want to share it with you.here it is :

You know that we all are going to die one day.

So , death is after us. Why should we fear from it ?

for religious people ,

Some people believe that there will be resurrection, too.

We will harvest what we have planted. what is there to be afraid of ?

There will be no error or misunderstanding or unjust judge.

Edit : I started this thread because this is part of what fearmonger puppeteers pursue. Unreasonable fear.
edit on 20-12-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
That's easy.

It's not a case of people fearing inevitable death so much, it's people fearing death 'tomorrow'

Which won't happen for the majority of our race i might add.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123
That's easy.

It's not a case of people fearing inevitable death so much, it's people fearing death 'tomorrow'

True , but is death coordinating with anyone ? There are many many reasons for sudden death that we face every moment and we escape.

So , will death be ever a surprise ?

IMO , no. I have escapes sudden death many times and I may die one time.

Another reason maybe because people like to do whatever they want , how they want. they may have heard of resurrection and questioning. despite this , they could and they have done very big sins. So , they are doubtfully fearing death much.These are elites who are doing very big sins.

I made this thread to clear this , IF SOME ONE HAS NOT DONE VERY BIG SINS , HE SHOULDN'T FEAR DEATH AS MUCH AS THE BLOOD THIRSTY ELITES DO.

Don't let the elites share their fear with you because they don't share their enlightenment with you.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

True , but is death coordinating with anyone ?

Yes, i had a curry with Death last Tuesday and was told (in no uncertain fashion) that a extremely large dollop of space custard will be bombarding Earth on the 21st.

However, he said if i co-ordinate with him and wear a matching Boleskine Tweed Suit with a Deer Stalker, i would be alright.

ETA:

Hope this helps.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I don´t belive in the 2012 hype of a doomsday or anything like that. BUT today I woke up to this roaring sound, like a effin airplane was gonna crash right in to my bedroom. I have never heard a loud sound like that before, not from a airplane in my neigbourhood anyways. I jumped out of my bed and was like " OH HOLY #, it´s happening, it´s happening" I mean, I had that feeling like when you get spooked by someone and you have that adrenaline-rush-feel, but I had it for like 10-15sec. Then the sound faded and I calmed down. But I was´nt afraid, it was more of a exciting "WOW, it is really happening" feeling. My dad was kinda freaked out too and he has never heard anything like it either, I´m starting to think that maybe it was a metorite or something that crashed trough the atmosphere pretty close, becuase that sound, man, it was LOUD.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Originally posted by OpenEars123
That's easy.

True , but is death coordinating with anyone ? There are many many reasons for sudden death that we face every moment and we escape.

So , will death be ever a surprise ?

IMO , no. I have escapes sudden death many times and I may die one time.

I don't fear death, once I'm dead i'll nothing about it anyway.

Another reason maybe because people like to do whatever they want , how they want. they may have heard of resurrection and questioning. despite this , they could and they have done very big sins. So , they are doubtfully fearing death much.These are elites who are doing very big sins.

I made this thread to clear this , IF SOME ONE HAS NOT DONE VERY BIG SINS , HE SHOULDN'T FEAR DEATH AS MUCH AS THE BLOOD THIRSTY ELITES DO.

Don't let the elites share their fear with you because they don't share their enlightenment with you.

I don't fear death, once I'm dead i won't know anything about it. I just don'tfancy dying ttomorrow, which is highly unlikely.
edit on 20/12/12 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

All that is behind us, is the past.

Death does not come after us.

It is us, whom are moving towards the inevitable death.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This discussion reminded me of an old quote from Tolkien interview in the BBC:
"There's no such thing as a natural death. Nothing that happens to man is ever natural since his presence calls the whole world into question.
All men must die, but for every man his death is an accident and even if he knows it, in a sense to it, an unjustable violation."

Whether you are a religious person or not, death will always be feared, because it violates a will to live...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I truly think the current fear right now is just the Ego knowing it is about to be threatened by something much more powerful than it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Do not fear death, do not fear prophecies and predictions of doom. We are, ALL of us going to die.

Only one thing in this world that everyone should fear, is evil. Keep it out of your lives and out of your souls.

It isn't how long we have lived, or how we die that matters, it is how we have lived.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i dont fear death because we will all die one day sooner or later, i fear how i will die though, i would prefer it to be quickly and painless.

new topics

top topics

join