It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the same girl with Obama?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Here is another drill, where actual guns are fired and even teachers were not aware that it is a drill. So how do we know which is real and which is fake?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

That is seriously messed up! They should have had fliers posted all over about this, faculty meetings, so teachers could inform their students. All these drills....how long before someone stages a real event during one?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Volunteered down in Newtown the day of the shooting, it could have easily been my own children so with some people from our district I went down to help...

Was far from a pretty scene..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

How do you know? IN a drill noone died, in the real thing 20 kids died.. simple..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

How do you know? IN a drill noone died, in the real thing 20 kids died.. simple..

prove one child died. not to mind 20.

any morsel of proof whatsoever?

i don't trust you one bit.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

To be honest I am all for free speech but comments like this are so far out of line it is astounding. I get it this is a conspiracy sight and everyone wants to find the truth and so on.

I posted early on in this thread it actually peeked my interest for a minute and it even had me until I really thought about it and guess what this is the girls sister.

I felt so ashamed for being sucked into it. Never again will I post before really thinking about it on topics like this. There is so much pain people should have a little empathy and pride and really think before posting.
edit on 29-12-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Why don't you fly out to Newtown and investigate it yourself instead of hiding online and taking pictures apart.. Then you would know for sure.. Otherwise, just sitting there claiming something didn't happen, does not mean it didn't...

And as far as trusting me, I could give a damn if you trust me or not, trust is earned over time..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I don't doubt that children got murdered, but I think Nancy & Adam are also victims. There are several things that don't add up which is broadcasted for public consumption by MSM.

Also, if Schools are gun-free zones, why are they conducting drill where live guns are getting fired without informing staff or students? Shouldn't the drill organizers should be prosecuted as well? So, some people can manipulate these drills to push their agenda if needed.

What happened in Sandy hook is a real tragedy, but we may never know who the real culprits are and what their agenda were.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

reply to post by OutonaLimb

You didn't answer my question.. Are you willing to fly here and tell your theory to these parents? I know a few people that are directly involved knowing some of these families, so I don't know where you get off calling this a fake?

Until you are willing to face these families face to face, your theory holds zero credibility no matter who claims it's the truth..

you didn't read the links i provided, did you?

i am willing to meet the 'famalies' and call them out.
they are a bunch of actors who have lost no children.

Well I wouldn't go that far. I don't think the deaths were staged. The children did die, but I think the shooting was most definitely planned all along by TPTB.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The girl in the Obama photos is the sister of Emilie Parker.
If you analyse close up photos, you will see, and analyse the faces of the other sister, you will see that it is actually the older of the two sister's of Emile, who is in Emilie's 'dress, and the other sister is the youngest of the sisters, in the Obama shoot.
This has fooled too many people, but I just didn't think if there was a conspiracy, that those doing this, would have allowed such an error. As for the dress, well kids get hand-me-downs and share dresses when that age, so hardly a excuse to claim this is the same girl.
Poor Emilie, as whatever went on that day, something is going on, but we must not allow errors to occcur lest we all get labelled as 'conspiracy nuts'. Everyone must scrutinise the evidence before jumping on the bandwagon.

A youtube video exemplified this and does a great job, please share....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 00777

I agree with you 100%.
2nd line

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Sorry if it was already mentioned, but did anyone notice that both the little girls in the family photo are making devil horns with their hands.

Not to mention how misshapen the one hand is on the girl on the right.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

YES as i mentioned about 5 pages back....it's called "The Baphomet"

freemasonry.bcy.ca..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join