It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the same girl with Obama?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by atx84
ok guys.. you don't need fancy software.. the kid in both photos are the same. now unless they mixed up which girl died, you can clearly see that their second child has a less flattened nose that the one in question, also they have different hairlines. The one in question has some hair from her right side coming over to her left side
BAM
edit on 22-12-2012 by atx84 because: I wanted to BAM it

Not singling you out but to everyone who keeps this "theory" alive

Ask yourself.. Are you willing to go on National Television with this?

Are you willing to go to the Parker Household and accuse them of this to their faces?

Are you so sure that you would do those both things?

If not, well... sorry but this is very disrespectful to a young girl who lost her life...

--- Getting angrier at all of this by the moment in CT

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
this is still a faked/hoaxed psy-op with no deaths or injuries.
a six week drill encompassing the same circumstances that came to pass,
finished up on the day of the shootings. 9/11, 7/7, oslo etc. anyone?
the victims are either computer generated creations or maybe, as has been
suggested on youtube, simply pictures of missing children and persons who
have not been seen in years.

don't expend your emotions on this. you have been duped. again.

wise up, please.

none of these acted out drama presentations feature any real deaths.

there has been copious amounts of evidence collated to support this statement.

are you angry yet?

do you begin to see/suspect the scale of these deceptions?

what are you going to say and do about it?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

wise up, please.

are you angry yet?

Do you live here in Connecticut? Have you met people involved? Are you aware of the devastating toll this took on this state? I said it before, if you are going to claim this, then you better be prepared to confront these parents that are in a state of extreme grief and shock, until then, these theories don't hold water..

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

wise up, please.

are you angry yet?

Do you live here in Connecticut? Have you met people involved? Are you aware of the devastating toll this took on this state? I said it before, if you are going to claim this, then you better be prepared to confront these parents that are in a state of extreme grief and shock, until then, these theories don't hold water..

i assume most people in connecticut have no connect-ion to this event or to those reportedly
involved and are reacting in their grief and shock to a media story devised to draw out
exactly these emotions.

what doesn't hold water is the narrative itself, and you and the good people of
connecticut can choose to be sucked in all you like.

but not this fool.

www.cluesforum.info...
www.davidicke.com...
www.davidicke.com...

you are part of the problem or part of the solution.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

You didn't answer my question.. Are you willing to fly here and tell your theory to these parents? I know a few people that are directly involved knowing some of these families, so I don't know where you get off calling this a fake?

Until you are willing to face these families face to face, your theory holds zero credibility no matter who claims it's the truth..

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It does seem a little odd that the girls in both pics are wearing the same dress.....

Beyond that, I don't care to speculate....

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Why the choice of "connect-ion"?

For example, Alicia's outfit is very familiar, as it shows a pattern that we have seen consistently since 9/11...

A pattern we all see everyday a horizontal striped top?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You didn't answer my question.. Are you willing to fly here and tell your theory to these parents? I know a few people that are directly involved knowing some of these families, so I don't know where you get off calling this a fake?

Until you are willing to face these families face to face, your theory holds zero credibility no matter who claims it's the truth..

you didn't read the links i provided, did you?

i am willing to meet the 'famalies' and call them out.
they are a bunch of actors who have lost no children.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I cant believe people are still clinging to this nonsense.

As Ive asked all along, do you care to provide one single piece of actual evidence on this claim?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

Why the choice of "connect-ion"?

For example, Alicia's outfit is very familiar, as it shows a pattern that we have seen consistently since 9/11...

A pattern we all see everyday a horizontal striped top?

9/11 featured almost 3,000 faked victims also.

specific clothing designs and colours are specific to individual faked/hoaxed events
such as 9/11-horizontal striped top, oslo and utoya-skull and crossbones and
lacrosse like crocodile emblems.

all these faked psy-ops feature drills that mirror events exactly that reportedly transpired.
a give-away in terms of hoax identification.

9/11, 7/7, oslo and utoya are identified.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

you didn't read the links i provided, did you?

i am willing to meet the 'famalies' and call them out.
they are a bunch of actors who have lost no children.

I most certainly read your links, and i've met a few of the families, what would it take for you to realize that this happened? I bet not even seeing the dead people would make you realize it.

It's sad that you are so full of hatred for whatever that you have to turn a tragedy into a punchline..

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

I don't believe it's the same girl nor do i find it odd that she's wearing the same dress. My youngest OFTEN wants to wear a shirt or jacket of his older brother when his brother is away because he misses him and it helps him feel as if he is still connected & close to him. Maybe the lil sis wanted to wear her big sissy's dress because she was missing her.

Although I do find many of the inconsistancies in the news, videos & much of the behaviour of the ppl interviewed a bit odd, I do NOT for one second believe that this was some sort of faked event! My heart breaks for the families and the community, and like them, I just want to know why, and I want to the truth behind the why, not 25 different versions of the truth from 25 different idiot news broadcasters that spew out the mouth anything they hear be it the truth, a rumor or a make believe feeling they had while putting on their freaking make up for the camera!

The more everyone chases after something such as this, the more the real inconsistencies get missed and the truth gets buried.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

What do you mean you've met a few of the families?
In what capacity?
I was under the impression these people were not speaking and were assigned a deputy to guard their privacy.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jusvistn

Would he want to wear his shirt after he'd died? Would you?
You are comparing apples and oranges.

( Yes, this is a personal take. My sister and I exchanged clothes all the time. When she died the last thing
I would have wanted to do is walk over to her closet and pick out a dress of hers to wear to her memorial and funeral. My mother would have been distraught had I done so, also).
edit on 28-12-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

I was wondering the same thing.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

The middle child had her hair back in two wee mini pleats. Looking at the slight age difference between the wee one in the family pic and the one taken with Obama, that would be enough time for the middle child's hair to grow a bit and look like her older sister.

Yes, that is very possible, and I stated so above. There are still questions, though. Even if the younger sister grew to look more like the older, why were all of them smiling in the pictures, after losing family members?

Yup agreed, I thought that was a bit off to be honest. Not just the kids smiling but Obama too. Looks like he is at some happy Christmas party event rather than something so devastating. I know the kids are too small to understand what it all means and are probably just excited to have a photo op with the president, but I wonder how they are going to feel as they grow up looking at that 'happy moment with Obama' knowing that it only happened because their sister was murdered. I think that would send wrong and mixed messages to the siblings about the seriousness of the whole thing. Why is mum and dad so distraught and crying when we are all smiling and dressed up in our pretty dresses getting photos taken with the President. Just doesn't sit right with me.

The smiles.....weirdest thing about the whole incident. I can understand with the smaller kids. They might not grasp the concept, and some parents might even be delaying telling them about it. People handle things like that in different ways. The parents, though, and the president? In one photo, it looked like the mother was smiling along with the rest. Maybe they are all on some serious drugs, but I don't think I could smile after something like that! That's the biggest thing with this for me. I think the picture is the younger sister, as later pics show her looking remarkably like her sister. I KNOW some of my kids look a lot alike, to the point my sister jokingly asked me where I got the clones. But those smiles? Maybe we are reading too much into it, and they were faking, to keep the younger kids from becoming too upset. Still, doesn't sit right with me, either.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I agree it belies the notion this was a somber occasion.
No mother would be grinning President or no President, voted for him or didn't.
It's really absurd.

On the other hand, I disagree and have seen some details brought out on other websites and videos that make a very good case for there having only been two children in the family. That the 'family photo' is from some time in the past and a more recent photo of the older girl has been photoshopped into the scene oddly unbalancing the
original photo (and background composition), giving the impression of another "older" sister who does not exist.

I agree that the photo of the girl is exactly the same as the one with Obama.
I do not think he is a party to this deception of the kids.
But, is being exploited, at best. Still not sure what everybody was grinning at. It is unnerving.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

I agree it belies the notion this was a somber occasion.
No mother would be grinning President or no President, voted for him or didn't.
It's really absurd.

On the other hand, I disagree and have seen some details brought out on other websites and videos that make a very good case for there having only been two children in the family. That the 'family photo' is from some time in the past and a more recent photo of the older girl has been photoshopped into the scene oddly unbalancing the
original photo (and background composition), giving the impression of another "older" sister who does not exist.

I agree that the photo of the girl is exactly the same as the one with Obama.
I do not think he is a party to this deception of the kids.
But, is being exploited, at best. Still not sure what everybody was grinning at. It is unnerving.

As a mother, I have to agree. Unless she was drugged, I can't see how she would be smiling like that. When Heath Ledger died, there were some rumors. Partly because, well, the "body" in the pics didn't look right, proportionally. The limbs seemed off. Then, there were pics of his family, looking all calm, and not upset at all, and rumors that he staged it to vanish from the limelight.

I have not seen such information, and would have to be seriously convinced. Is it possible that they saw pictures of the older two kids, at a younger age, and thought it was the younger two we see now? The pixeling in the faces on the one pic, I can see in some of my kids, that aren't altered at all. No idea why, but it seems to show up around faces more. maybe someone with more digital photo knowledge has an idea there?

The girl looks the same, but someone posted a picture of three (a composite, I think, with a frame for each), where the oldest and the middle child looked far more alike than in the one family picture. Plus, as I said, my boys look amazingly alike (different ages, but comparing pics from the same age), and my girls did for a good while. So, I will consider that it's possible this was the younger sister.

As for O, well, if there is something going on, and he's smiling like that, he would have to know. I can't imagine any past president, at such a time, smiling that way for a picture. Not one. This man has children, and he smiles that broadly in a photo session with the family members of children that were killed?

I do think kids died there, though. It would seem difficult at best to fool that many people, or worse, to have that many people involved, and no one talking. Someone always talks. Plus, we have members that have stated they know people from there, who lost someone. That doesn't mean there could not be something going on, though. I have been thinking for a long time that a lot of these highly publicized shootings were planned. Real shootings, real casualties, but set up. Mind-controlled shooters, set up with others we never see or hear about (except maybe in initial reports before the reporters are told to shut up) who actually control the operations. There are many possible reasons that some might do such a thing. If there are those that will start a war to profit, killing countess people, then this isn't so far fetched.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join