It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the same girl with Obama?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
Inadvertent hand-signs aside (from my previous post), it's evident to me that the girls are indeed... not the same, after examining the following photo against the other two present in the OP. The differences in the faces are easily discernible. And even the parts in their hair are the same in this photo which a previous poster pointed out.

I call bull**it. And your Avatar is a Reptile, too. I love reptiles, but they are all suspicious to me.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

Looks remarkably similar......could easily be the same child. Anyone have a program to overlay the photos, and see if the bone structure matches? Minor differences in hair, but that could be a day to day thing (is with my girls). Very interesting......

Did anyone else note that the name on the first picture is the same name of the FB page which apparently posted the second? A fund for the first? With a virtual twin of a girl? Well, did that child have a twin, by chance?
edit on 22-12-2012 by LadyGreenEyes because: noted something else....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos
I did read at some point she has two sisters who were the ones in the photo with Obama.
Here is the full pic showing the whole family (and the full pic from the cropped one in the paper) - need to scroll down a little and click on it for a bigger size.

Full Pic

Now the question is when was that pic taken. It could be her sister had the same dress, kids often get matching outfits. Or if it was taken a while ago could have been handed down to her sister when she grew out of it. There is not a lot of difference in size between them.

They look so close in age, maybe they are twins?
edit on 20-12-2012 by CthulhuMythos because: added final comment

Very possible, and the dress isn't completely identical (bow in a different place, I think). Only question is, then, does one of the others have longer hair, that is simply pulled back in the family picture? If so, they look enough alike that this could be the solution. Good catch.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrastneyJPR
please don't shoot me for bringing a bit of common sense to this discussion... but it's quite likely that Obama is having a photo taken with siblings of the dead kids so therefore of course the kids in the Obama pic are going to look similar, if not very similar, to those killed. As they're young they might not appreciate the full extent of what's going on, but also they're probably being pumped up by the photographer to look whatever way he wants them to for the purposes of his story, but also they're probably pretty stoked to be having a photo with the POTUS.

just my opinion though - feel free to ignore me if you want.

It's not a bad opinion, and yes, siblings can look VERY much like each other. The four of mine at home do. The girls looked remarkably similar when younger, though less now. The boys, more similar. Still.....I can't imagine any of them being able to smile for a picture, no matter who it was with, mere days after losing one of the others. I can't imagine myself smiling, either, as the mother was in the one photo someone linked to. Plus, the chin on the older of the sisters looks more like the mother's, less pointed, while Emilie's looks more pointed, like her dad's. The picture with the president, the chin is more pointed. Plus, the hair part on the older of the two sisters isn't in the same place, at all, as Emilie's. In the picture with the president, the part is in the same place as Emilie's. The hair is also longer, like Emilie's, in the picture with the president. Now, maybe that picture is a few years older, and the hair has changed, but that's the sort of things people are looking at, and wondering about. The dress isn't an issue for me, as that could have been passed down. The smiles? That's the odd part for me. NO ONE I could meet, after losing a child, would be able to make me smile like that. Every single child in that picture is smiling save the small one, who looks bored. The parents were smiling in a picture, too, supposedly after the event took place. Even if the kids could be made to smile, which I doubt, how could the parents?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Inadvertent hand-signs aside (from my previous post), it's evident to me that the girls are indeed... not the same, after examining the following photo against the other two present in the OP. The differences in the faces are easily discernible. And even the parts in their hair are the same in this photo which a previous poster pointed out.

Looking at that picture of all three, the middle one looks far more like her sister than she did in the other photo. Still think the smiling is weird, but the faces are far closer than when they were younger.

For the pixeling that someone mentioned....I looked at a group shot of my kids, and the faces, for some reason, do seem to have more pixeling than other parts of the photo. No idea why, and that one is totally unaltered. So, maybe some digital effect with faces?

I don't know what to think here.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

It's all so clear now.

No legs seen on daughter on the left
Wife and husband are actors
Ostracized daughter on the right

NWO

Actually the hands look like they are saying nwv if anything. Obviously I don't buy into the Sandy hook conspiracy. And, I'm not some shill because of that either. I do feel the conspiracy is insulting to the victims families. However if you guys feel you need to question this, more power to you... I would say, of all the topics, this one is the biggest stretch. In terms of theories, there are much better leads..
edit on 22-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
After reading what seemed like every single post on this topic I do not believe that I saw what was the most logical reason.
There is no doubt in my mind that this is the same girl in both photos and the press made the error of printing the wrong photo - identifying the wrong person.
They did it right away stating the shooter was actually adam's brother.
Errors like this happen a lot, especially with this many people involved.
I don't have the resources available to investigate the timestamps or accuracy of the photo's, but it is much more likely that I am correct here than some of the instant insanity the pops out of some minds on this thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It is the same girl and the other blonde headed girl is her little sister. Look up "Robbie Parker Connecticut" on facebook and it should be the first link. His profile has pictures of both little girls and something I find interesting is that he was supposedly staying in Washington D.C. on December 4th.

Are they really this careless with covering their lies up or are they just waving the obvious in our faces knowing nothing will be done about in the end?
edit on 22-12-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

Something else I find interesting is that he doesn't have anyone posting on his wall to giver their condolences. He seems to get quite a bit of likes on his posts so it seems odd that none of his relatives or friends have posted anything about the shooting. Hmmm....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Maybe this can add to the theory that the parents are actors: the mom and dad have brown hair and all three children have light blonde hair. I've seen children with dark blonde hair and dark haired parents, but never light blonde hair with dark haired parents. The mom's eyes look darker blue than the children who all have bright blue eyes, brighter than even the dad's. Either a dominant blue eyed-light blonde hair gene is showing through or the parents are actors.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

My cousin and his ex-wife had a blonde-haired baby even though they both had dark hair. She had blonde hair up until she turned 5 or 6 when it started to turn darker and now you'd never know she used to have blonde hair. It does happen, though it's not common.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
Maybe this can add to the theory that the parents are actors: the mom and dad have brown hair and all three children have light blonde hair. I've seen children with dark blonde hair and dark haired parents, but never light blonde hair with dark haired parents. The mom's eyes look darker blue than the children who all have bright blue eyes, brighter than even the dad's. Either a dominant blue eyed-light blonde hair gene is showing through or the parents are actors.

I had very very golden curly locks until I was 7. And my mom had black hair and my had brown hair. Sothat doesn't mean the parents were actors.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

I call bull**it. And your Avatar is a Reptile, too. I love reptiles, but they are all suspicious to me.

That's all well and good but I change my avatar often. I've been on all the SH threads, but this one I am sure carries no weight, IMO. Plus if its the same girl, then where is the other daughter in the Obama photo... there should be three, no? This theory is busted. We still must look objectively and put a theory to rest when it's ready. Every single theory isn't going to be fact. I think there is a reason this thread is only 6 pages and others are 40 or 75 pages.

Now, I still have trouble watching Robbie Parker address the media as he smiles and laughs prior to and after approaching the podium. I agree it looks like he is putting on an act.
edit on 22-12-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
ok guys.. you don't need fancy software.. the kid in both photos are the same. now unless they mixed up which girl died, you can clearly see that their second child has a less flattened nose that the one in question, also they have different hairlines. The one in question has some hair from her right side coming over to her left side
BAM
edit on 22-12-2012 by atx84 because: I wanted to BAM it

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

The middle child had her hair back in two wee mini pleats. Looking at the slight age difference between the wee one in the family pic and the one taken with Obama, that would be enough time for the middle child's hair to grow a bit and look like her older sister.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The middle child had her hair back in two wee mini pleats. Looking at the slight age difference between the wee one in the family pic and the one taken with Obama, that would be enough time for the middle child's hair to grow a bit and look like her older sister.

Yes, that is very possible, and I stated so above. There are still questions, though. Even if the younger sister grew to look more like the older, why were all of them smiling in the pictures, after losing family members?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
actually.. now after some sleep i am not so sure... i will compare more in the morning... i guess..
edit on 24-12-2012 by atx84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Yes, that is very possible, and I stated so above. There are still questions, though. Even if the younger sister grew to look more like the older, why were all of them smiling in the pictures, after losing family members?

Yup agreed, I thought that was a bit off to be honest. Not just the kids smiling but Obama too. Looks like he is at some happy Christmas party event rather than something so devastating. I know the kids are too small to understand what it all means and are probably just excited to have a photo op with the president, but I wonder how they are going to feel as they grow up looking at that 'happy moment with Obama' knowing that it only happened because their sister was murdered. I think that would send wrong and mixed messages to the siblings about the seriousness of the whole thing. Why is mum and dad so distraught and crying when we are all smiling and dressed up in our pretty dresses getting photos taken with the President. Just doesn't sit right with me.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sadly, a lot of what I am seeing is people's ways of coping with this tragic incident. I believe that a lot of people in this thread and on ATS are suffering from a form of depression and possibly PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). It was a literal mind blowing incident that has attacked everyone's emotions, hearts and brains. I must ask that for those of you who do not believe these children and adults are dead to seriously look at how insensitive certain accusations you make are. People are suffering and you are also suffering, as everyone is. There is no shame in seeking mental health assistance. I know of many people and children that have gone into therapy and counseling sessions for this incident. A lot of people lack proper coping mechanisms and this incident has seriously f'ed them up and has caused a lot of parents to sink into a great mental depression. A lot has been said on here, but the facts are that children and adult did die. The girls in the photo's are not the same. What is wrong with people smiling? Maybe that is how they are able to cope. Perhaps seeing our nations leader care so much to visit them after this tragedy and talk to them helped their morale and helped them to feel a sense of care and support. Do not tell them that they are not allowed or should not be smiling. You do not know what they have gone through. I do not know what they have gone through. But have some empathy and compassion. Do not say that I know this to be true! And flame others as they tell you that your statements are wrong. We have all been effected. It is only human nature to try and solve things that we do not understand. This incident is one of those incidents that is very difficult to comprehend. We all must be careful not to jump to conclusions and lose our empathy toward these victims. They are in difficult times let us not make them anymore difficult.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join