It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the same girl with Obama?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
reply to post by steppenwolf86

Do you love it just as much when its the media that excites you with "NEW UPDATES" that are nothing but contradictions ??

Funny how people see that as just 'honest mistakes' or, incompetence because of competition.

I stated no opinion on that subject, I was merely commenting on how ludicrous this and other theories are. where do you get off telling me how I think?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The one thing that stands out most to me is the way her hair is parted. Her and her sister part their hair on opposing sides of each other.

I would say that those two pictures are of the same girl.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Some of you are completely, totally insane. Certifiably. 100%

Are your lives that devoid of meaning that you'll make up stuff like this just to make yourself seem more interesting?

You're like a digital version of the people that pull over and gawk at car crashes. Wrapping it up in a pretty ribbon of "conspiracy" doesn't make it any more right. In fact, it just makes you look even crazier.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrastneyJPR
please don't shoot me for bringing a bit of common sense to this discussion... but it's quite likely that Obama is having a photo taken with siblings of the dead kids so therefore of course the kids in the Obama pic are going to look similar, if not very similar, to those killed. As they're young they might not appreciate the full extent of what's going on, but also they're probably being pumped up by the photographer to look whatever way he wants them to for the purposes of his story, but also they're probably pretty stoked to be having a photo with the POTUS.

just my opinion though - feel free to ignore me if you want.

That is the most absurd thing I've ever read. You think that because they are siblings that they might have a similar appearance and look similar? Haha really? Oh man.. far out.

It's obvious that the kid is only a digital image artificially embedded into family photographs, and that they hired actors to play part of a community, pretending to have families, for years, so that now they can all play the part of the grieving parent, but fail to remember that even off camera they need to play that part properly DoH better hire a new actor, kill this one off, he's no good.. And that this kid never even existed in the first place. All to take our guns. No one died in this skool. only a newb would fall for it.

You can tell it's her exactamapixel perfect image mirror picture in the photo there man.. they're covering the wool over your eyes proving you're a sheeple in wolves clothing.. like a fox..

siblings might look similar.. where do you people come up with these insane ideas???

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It can be her sister wearing a similar dress or not. As far as I'm concerned there's something extremely peculiar about the whole situation. I find some of these adamant "nothing is afoul" responses from people on this site just as strange. If we lived in a society in which honor, respect, and truth reigned I could see their point but had it not been for the fact we don't live in a world like that is the reason this site exist, period. The average person wouldn't do such a horrible act as to kill anyone (most certainly not children) nor would they dream of pretending to do such a thing. The truth is there are those who would do the most despicable things and think nothing of them including telling lies about a horrible incident for which to make a dollar. Majority of the threads on this site is about lies and deceit by so called people of authority in this world so why would another lie no matter how distasteful be any different?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
At first I posted a thread about the possibility of these children still being alive and well and the shooting having been staged. I already remarked that I had not seen this post yet. My thread was removed, and I followed this thread. I think the girl is the same girl. Her sister of 3 years younger, would not look so similar, also wearing the same dress.

Well, now it appears that the Principal is still alive and gave a statement immediately after the shooting.
Here is a link to the new thread. Principal ALIVE!, not Dead, Gave Statement, now Removed from Site

It's one more link in the thread of possibility that this entire Shooting was another Magician's Illusion, by Masons, Mossad, CIA, or whoever. It appears to be another 911.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

so you don't ever look at car wreak? YOU are strange not us.

This is really off. that does look like emilie and not the sister and the cloths thing.
just strikes me as coincidence and i do not believe in them.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
At first I posted a thread about the possibility of these children still being alive and well and the shooting having been staged. I already remarked that I had not seen this post yet. My thread was removed, and I followed this thread. I think the girl is the same girl. Her sister of 3 years younger, would not look so similar, also wearing the same dress.

Well, now it appears that the Principal is still alive and gave a statement immediately after the shooting.
Here is a link to the new thread. Principal ALIVE!, not Dead, Gave Statement, now Removed from Site

It's one more link in the thread of possibility that this entire Shooting was another Magician's Illusion, by Masons, Mossad, CIA, or whoever. It appears to be another 911.

How any sane person can not find all these inconsistencies odd and not question the entire story is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

Let me get this straight, the cabal that sacrifices children at Bohemian Grove somehow does not have the stomach to let a brainwashed killer slaughter children? I love when the crazy theories contrardict eachother.

Adam Lanza was the sacrifice?
i cant say for sure but it is starting to look like some of the alleged dead may indeed be alive
and this has been a massive PSYOP hard to tell what is fact & fiction imo.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
That there is Emilie Parker with Obama.

The cheeks and nose are identical. It is not one of her sisters.
edit on 21/12/12 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
right. that would explain why the girl appears to be happy and grinning. because her sister was just brutally murdered.

Yeah, it's just genetics.

She gets that from her Dad...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
you know if i did not know any better i would say TPTB are deliberately trying to derail threads
about the sandy hook mess up.
oh i could even go as far to say a gov shill on the pay-list who are known to monitor these
types of forums is at play.call me paranoid, but I don't by the MSM brainwash.

I may be wrong but know this,the "spooks"DO monitor & post on this web site imho
it has got to the point where the "official" story has lost nearly all of it's credibility &
know one in the MSM can get there story straight.

it is like a bunch of actors have been waiting for this day for years but they have wavered from the script
and are ad libbing and getting all mixed up. were families planted there years decades ago ?
insane i know but this looks set to become the 911 of mass shooting's in the USA.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

It's possible that it's the victim's sister wearing her deceased sister's favorite dress? I can admit that looks like the same girl, but I don't know anything really.
edit on 21-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Some of you are completely, totally insane. Certifiably. 100%

Are your lives that devoid of meaning that you'll make up stuff like this just to make yourself seem more interesting?

You're like a digital version of the people that pull over and gawk at car crashes. Wrapping it up in a pretty ribbon of "conspiracy" doesn't make it any more right. In fact, it just makes you look even crazier.

Everyone looks at car crashes if they have to drive by it.

Can I have my certificate now?

It sure would fill the void in my life.

You know me so well.

... my certificate... please?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Good call with the 'outsider' comment. There is no reason the little girl would not be in mom's lap, rather than outside of the family per se, also no reason dad would be holding two kids and mom holding none, a little less weird but still weird. And the missing legs, oh my, someone failed photoshop class, I think we found who made Obama's b.c.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

I agree.
Let's look how it adds up even if taken on face value. Does the younger sister look 3 years older in the vigil photo? She would have to have aged that much to be able to even wear that dress.
But, secondly, I would ask any parent here, would you dress one of your younger children in what was probably your deceased child's favorite dress for a service such as this?
What possible reason would you have for doing something so insensitive?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

It's all so clear now.

No legs seen on daughter on the left
Wife and husband are actors
Ostracized daughter on the right

NWO

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
that is not a "photo op" that is pure photoshop!
I have been at this sandy train wreck so long now i'm tired and need a break and
some sleep. I swear i can even see satanic signs in that "family photoshop"
Baphomet striking the pose.i am off to sleep.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If I saw a missing person poster and then saw that girl with Obama I would be on the phone. Very strange that she looks so very similar. They could be identical twins!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Inadvertent hand-signs aside (from my previous post), it's evident to me that the girls are indeed... not the same, after examining the following photo against the other two present in the OP. The differences in the faces are easily discernible. And even the parts in their hair are the same in this photo which a previous poster pointed out.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join