It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the same girl with Obama?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It looks the same to me.
same dress to!!!
is TV NOTHING BUT Actors??

can you see if the Other kids with obama are the dead?
did they just use the wrung photo for the dead girl?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

I don't know what context the picture was taken in but just guessing I would say its the sister of Emilie Parker wearing her dress. If I recall the first pic is from a larger family photo of which it was hard to tell which one was Emilie

Family Photo

edit on 20-12-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

Image didn't post, its on left side of page further down. Click to enlarge

Sisters do tend to look alike and wear each others clothing.

The families all met with Obama, so this must be her siblings.
Please look at the family photo to decide for yourself, before saying these poor children did not die and these families aren't suffering.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I posted a thread that got removed, about the children not being killed, in reality. But I had nothing much to go on, besides the Father's poor acting. I never saw this thread until now. I agree with you, something is fishy, here. I looked and looked at the pics, and it definitely looks like the exact same girl to me. The articles say her sister is 3 years younger and at 3 years younger, she should not look so much like the older sister. also, the girls legs are missing in the pic of her next to her mother. Not sure what else to say., but VicSIMS ???

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Imagine two people having the same dress. Whats the world coming to?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

The sister has her hair part in a different position; nuch nore to the right (from our perspective). It doesnt appear to be forced into that position.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Someone stole her legs though.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth
Ya it's gotta be the poor girls sister they look very much alike. God this is such a terrible tragedy.

right. that would explain why the girl appears to be happy and grinning. because her sister was just brutally murdered. gimme a break. check the DallasGoldBug videos on youtube. fake event imo.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

never said anyone didn't die. Saw the two pictures, couldn't tell, so asked a question.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

The girl is like 4 years old, likely she doesnt even comprehend shat has happened to her sister. the family isnt allowed to let meeting the president take their minds off their loss for even just a second and smile? The 2 daughters have very similar faces, and without them side by side to judge their relative size it would be very difficult to tell them apart.

I also personally know families who lost a child in Newtown. Go tell them their child isnt really dead, or that they never existed, and see how that goes. I mean really, this is just too far.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akasirus
reply to post by Urantia1111

The girl is like 4 years old, likely she doesnt even comprehend shat has happened to her sister. the family isnt allowed to let meeting the president take their minds off their loss for even just a second and smile? The 2 daughters have very similar faces, and without them side by side to judge their relative size it would be very difficult to tell them apart.

I also personally know families who lost a child in Newtown. Go tell them their child isnt really dead, or that they never existed, and see how that goes. I mean really, this is just too far.

If she is really REAL, then maybe someone should give her back her legs.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It looks like her sister to me. I'm of a belief this was an occult sacrifice, but all this stuff about faked people is too far out there even for me. I'm not the ATS Gestapo though, like some members think themselves to be, so I won't demand that people only discuss what I find to be reasonable.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
It looks like her sister to me. I'm of a belief this was an occult sacrifice, but all this stuff about faked people is too far out there even for me. I'm not the ATS Gestapo though, like some members think themselves to be, so I won't demand that people only discuss what I find to be reasonable.

I thought so at first, but in news stories, her sister is stated as being only 4, when Emilie is already 7. That's a 3 year difference. And, ...what happened to the little sister's legs?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Akasirus

Which child? You are like the third poster I've read who can vouch for any of these kids here.
The other two have declined thus far.

Talk is cheap.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
no one seems to have pointed out that the boy looks like jesse heslin and that girl in the back looks like jessica rekos ...both also victims

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 33vibe

Seriously. The boy, for sure. The girl is hiding half of her face. Here's a picture of the victim, Heslin.
Compare it to the boy in the OP's photo from abc.com.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Let me get this straight, the cabal that sacrifices children at Bohemian Grove somehow does not have the stomach to let a brainwashed killer slaughter children? I love when the crazy theories contrardict eachother.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

Do you love it just as much when its the media that excites you with "NEW UPDATES" that are nothing but contradictions ??

Funny how people see that as just 'honest mistakes' or, incompetence because of competition.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

I'm assuming you have something to add about the girls legs??

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
wow,the rabbit hole gets deeper as it continues,almost as if they want people to know the scams going on,looking for a reaction. is it a brainwash test? way to manny odd balls yet people remain faithfull to their tv channels.and society trainnings.i am afraid we as a society are lost.as individuals have lost our self reassoning of reality staring in our faces.mega inconsistency,yet people let the emotions rule over what is blatantlly there.one after another explained away,using logical sientific explanations,yet,foundation is emotions over something seen on a tv set like a movie.no direct involvment in the incident. has any of the believers realize how easy it is to manipulate your emotions into believing? but in reality all i keep hearing from the believers is,(its posible this and its posible that,in a giving situation) but no facts.just posibilities.yet the facts are starring in your faces and explained away.almost like eating a potatoe and convincing your self its a stake.i dont know what hapend and thats my reality,yet,i have my issues with believing this all hapend based on facts i was presented.i didnt make it up.unless some one some were is fabricating it all up to make it look fake.thats a posibility as well.i do know,however,people do lie,for what ever reasson they wish to do so.a individual or a group of people can creat a lie and convince a audience.and is a fact to consider as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
please don't shoot me for bringing a bit of common sense to this discussion... but it's quite likely that Obama is having a photo taken with siblings of the dead kids so therefore of course the kids in the Obama pic are going to look similar, if not very similar, to those killed. As they're young they might not appreciate the full extent of what's going on, but also they're probably being pumped up by the photographer to look whatever way he wants them to for the purposes of his story, but also they're probably pretty stoked to be having a photo with the POTUS.

just my opinion though - feel free to ignore me if you want.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join