It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the same girl with Obama?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

edit on 12/20/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: Nevermind, I am trying my best to stay out of these discussions...too many oddities.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

good to see im not the only one who noticed how happy people are in that 'post' pic , going by that other thread .. .... specifically the little girl who just lost her sister, and her face is beaming .. i assumed maybe they were all overwhelmed with happiness at being with obama ... but still .. all that happiness

ETA - in sayin that ... i forget how pretentious politicians and other figureheads must be in front of a camera or audience ... so i shouldnt look into the plastic happiness too much
edit on 20-12-2012 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
No, it's her sister. But of interest are the following photograps at www.dailymail.co.uk...

Scroll down to see the third and fourth rows of photos. Look at the little girls handsigns. Look at the happiness and smiles of the parents whose daughter was supposedly gunned down a mere days beforehand. The mother is grinning and the youngest daughter, supposedly sucking her fingers, is actually making the devil's horn. Look at the family portrait, one child pointing whilst the other does it again. The Daily Mail constantly features this hand sign like below. A mother would not be grinning from ear to ear after having her child slain a mere two days before this photo, and a family portrait would not have their children making these handsigns. Ask any parent!

The Daily Mail notoriously splashes this hand sign like the following  i.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

Do you know what the parents have told her? maybe they are putting on a strong face for the kids, maybe they have sugar coated the last week, maybe they didn't quite fully explain why those pictures were being taken or what they were for.

reply to post by WhoKnows100

So she is a kid who likes to suck on those fingers

edit on 20-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by aivlas because: double reply sorted

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by FlyingCow

What picture are you looking at?

I saw someone post the exact same thing as the op in another thread (wonder where they are getting it from) and they are using the following pics

goo.gl...
a.abcnews.go.com...

www.unshorten.com... - unshorten urls
edit on 20-12-2012 by aivlas because: link sorted

Nevermind, the full picture wasn't in the OP.

Still IMO this thread=

How about you go tell her father that she is not actually dead?
edit on 20/12/12 by FlyingCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

of course it is the same dress... i guess you all don't have multiple children. My 3 oldest are all girls and yes from the moment the second one and then the third one came guess what they wore? Thats right sissy's hand me downs.. sheesh

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well, that IS strange, I guess...But little girls do wear matching dresses.

This is what I find alittle weird: University of Connecticut is offering partial or full scholarships (they haven't decided which one yet) to all victim's families with children. I just don't understand why they'd do that? Did University of Colorado do this with the Columbine victims? That's a pretty expensive 'donation'

It could be completely innocent but my warped mind is suspicious, like, maybe that was an agreement entered with some shady individuals...??

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

I'm not sure what you suggesting.. sure sacrifice this kid so my other kids can go to school...?? is that what your implying?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

I'm not sure what you suggesting.. sure sacrifice this kid so my other kids can go to school...?? is that what your implying?

No, but some other thread mentioned a hoax and that these kids were never killed. This particular thread is questioning whether that picture is Emilie. Is it possible it's a hoax and that these parents are being paid off? I would never even consider this but the school scholarships leave me wondering.

I don't know, it's just weird. Could be the school is just jumping in with charity along with others.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
They're a face match, and even wearing the same clothes. This is being put in plain sight to rub the noses of all the ones aware. They're going to pay one day.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

It doesnt say she has a sister in the article. The girl is the same age, so you're saying they're identical twins, and this girl was home sick that day??? Or what? If they made up a story like that I wouldn't believe it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

No, but some other thread mentioned a hoax and that these kids were never killed. This particular thread is questioning whether that picture is Emilie. Is it possible it's a hoax and that these parents are being paid off? I would never even consider this but the school scholarships leave me wondering.

I don't know, it's just weird. Could be the school is just jumping in with charity along with others.

ya.. i'm going to go with the fact this touched many many hearts because of the childrens ages and therefore it was a generous donation.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

i have 2 boys who are 10 months apart and look identical infact i'm always asked if they are twins.. if you see the family photo you can see there are 3 girls all of them look alike because they are sisters with the same genetics... giminy christmas.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
fake story.

fools argue over the conspiracy morsels the producers throw us.

no dead.

tired of saying it.

continue to be suckers, all you blind believers.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

i have 2 boys who are 10 months apart and look identical infact i'm always asked if they are twins.. if you see the family photo you can see there are 3 girls all of them look alike because they are sisters with the same genetics... giminy christmas.

They won't at 5 unless they're twins. Even identical twins look different as did my uncles, from childhood on, as did the twins I went to school with.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

They won't at 5 unless they're twins. Even identical twins look different as did my uncles, from childhood on, as did the twins I went to school with.
lmao they are 5 and 4 years old now.. you can tell them apart but there is also fraternal twins.. they have so much similiarity that many people think they are twins.. but thank you for your opinion i'd post a pic but i'm not exploiting my children on a conspiracy website..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

It doesnt say she has a sister in the article. The girl is the same age, so you're saying they're identical twins, and this girl was home sick that day??? Or what? If they made up a story like that I wouldn't believe it.

You have seen the picture where the poor girl who was killed was wearing that dress with her OTHER sisters!

Its been plastered over a lot of sandy hook threads at this point, Im surprised you havent seen it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
fake story.

no dead.

tired of saying it.

Continue to be insensitive. karma comes around on everyone

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
fake story.

no dead.

tired of saying it.

Then please, do us all a favor and don't ever post about this again. Deluded sociopath!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join