It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen the Obamas...or the Clintons..the Royals etc.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
woohoo...i made the date. its now 12am on the 21/12/12.

my god it doesnt seem like 30 years since i first heard about it. so many births...so many deaths.

it may sound stupid but it is an achievement to think about a day 30 years ahead....a specific date and wonder if you will still be alive etc. well here i am. now as for the significance of this date, i have to wait till 10.12pm tomorrow night.
So whats the followup? Where do you go from here ? You're not going to suffer any kind of let down now that nothings happened are you? Seems a long project for a big letdown.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

well i can inform you that our prime minister julia gillard has not been seen. the treasurer wayne swan is now in charge.

but why anyone would choose her to go on and repopulate the world is beyond me

but anyhoo.....she is another MIA.

so thats - hillary clinton
- julia gillard
- Angela Merkel (stated in a earlier post on here)

anyone else. i am asuming that with only about 15 hours to go know....if they were going to take cover they would be on the move.
edit on 20-12-2012 by bellagirl because: (no reason given)

also we can not just take it that they are on christmas holidays. lets face it every other year they have been tripping over themselves to be on camera singing carols and lighting trees handing out hampers etc.
Given Hillarys age I seriously doubt she is going to be repopulating anything. She will be the Grandma in the new world. Baking cookies and telling stories of the old days.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia
If you think nothing has happened for the 21 st then maybe nothing happened for you and all your family and friends .

Maybe some others split of at this point during the change time which is still to come yet in like 18 hrs or less . Its a certain moment when the ascension happens and those who cultivated the higher frequency vibrations of positive love , moved onto that next dimension and cant exactly tell us that we got left behind in our misery conciousness world
well how totally convenient huh? It happened but if you dont feel it it didnt happen to you and you are a lump on a log now.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by samkent

Besides Prince William would not have knocked up the princess if the world was going to end.

It's actually Harry's kid...
was that necessary? PIG

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
reply to post by bellagirl

Well if anything does happen you're welcome to grab your family and head up here to our 1100 acres mate. Us Aussies gotta stick together

My 20year old son (smart alec that he is) rang me last night at 12.01am When I answered the phone, he asked if I was still alive.

Gotta luv his sense of humour.

edit on 20/12/12 by steve1709 because: sp

lmao. as luck would have it...i have a 20y/o daughter. how funny is that. for a small dowry of a few head of cattle we could repopulate australia and ensure the aussie survival

(p.s.to others:...i am not really offering to sell my daughter..its our aussie sense of humour)

That is unless you have a better offer. (Thats the American sense of humor)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

well. here in australia we are now only 4 hours away from 21/12 and 26 hours away from "the moment".

I have waited 30 years for this date i first heard about at school in about 1982.

I was wondering if anyone is tracking the above peoples movements. if we get down to about 12 hours too go and all these movers and shakers of the world are "absent"...then i will crap myself.

as i have stated on many posts on ATS...if nothing happens then i will NEVER believe any date again. this is the grand daddy of all the dates.

Good luck to each and every one of you.

p.s..do i believe something will happen...who knows. i always thought i would be prepared for this date but havent. no hoarding..no plans..so the joke will be well and truly on me who has had so much time to prepare.

I

My friend, I regret to inform you.... Youve waited 30 years for nothing haha, unless you count an extinct cultures end of calendar, so, you got that I guess right? haha

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Damn you people, be quiet. I'm holed up here under the Denver International Airport. Obama is to my left, Queen Elizabeth is to my right, and Elvis is across the roo ... woops, wasnt supposed to say that one.

I'm still waiting for the fireworks that so many on ATS have promised.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Oh I thought obama was sucking more money in donations out of the sandy victims....

But he could be in the bunker under the Denver airport.... is Niburu there too?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

well....didnt you just crawl out from you bunker with a bad case of verbal diarrhea.

in your haste to give it everyone with smart arse comments, you miss read a lot of posts.

i never said i was looking for stars on the radar.

I also never said what i thought would happen. simply stated that i heard about this date a long time ago and thought i hope too live to this date.

this thread has been more of a light hearted look at different aspects and if any "high profile" people were visable in the lead up to the hour.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

Oh I thought obama was sucking more money in donations out of the sandy victims....

Yes, yes. Nibiru is here. That's my pet monitor lizard. I also have a pet cockatoo named Planet X across the room, sitting with Jimmy Hoffa.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

That means Wormwood is there too riight?? cant have 2 without the third??? did you bring the magic alphabet magnets???? the ones that stopped the pole shift while we were cruising through a gooey galactic center filled with twinkie cream filling?!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well, here is Obama today

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

Yes, yes. Nibiru is here. That's my pet monitor lizard. I also have a pet cockatoo named Planet X across the room, sitting with Jimmy Hoffa.

BUAHAHA! That's some good stuff right there...had me rollin'

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

Yep, they all look like Reptilians, I seen them.

2nd line so as not to get into trouble.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Just to put a little perspective on this; If this date means anything at all it is the next two to three months that will tell the story. I still believe big, big changes are at hand. So big in fact that, folk will be shocked and awed.
It just takes a little time for everything to catch up. Be patient.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Welcome to the 22nd of December 2012 all paranoia above this line is DEAD

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantyousee
Just to put a little perspective on this; If this date means anything at all it is the next two to three months that will tell the story. I still believe big, big changes are at hand. So big in fact that, folk will be shocked and awed.
It just takes a little time for everything to catch up. Be patient.

i completely agree. i have not stated my position...but its the same as yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join