It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of inconsistancies with the Conneticut shooting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
With all the threads on ATS and it still making the news even here in the UK, the shooting at Sandy Hook School has me wondering.
With the inconsistancies between the ofiicial story and eye witness accounts and the differences between them, from hearing one of the parents saying at an interview " read the card?"
to 3- 11 bullets per victim?
to Lanza only having handguns?
to eye witnesses saying about another person being led away in handcuffs?
even to threads of Iran saying it was Israel teaching the US a lesson.

One thing springs to mind and one that I have not heard of on either ATS or MSM reports and from what I gather most if not ALL schools in the US have CCTV monitoring of at least the corridors?

Where are the CCTV images of Lanza entering the schools premises, normally the MSM whisk out practically on the 1st to 3rd day of an event such as this released images. where are the mobile phone clips?

Do they show one or multiple shooters? do they substantiate the OS of Lanza alone?

So MSM where are the CCTV images? not for a ghoulish perspective but from a truthfull accounting of the situation?
edit on 20/12/12 by DataWraith because: Spelling.

edit on 20/12/12 by DataWraith because: Correction

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Sandy Hook. It's ok though, I have seen it called Sandy Hill, now Sunny Hook.

Really, the more it goes on, the more I start to think i was just a rush to get the news out. Which is almost as bad as a conspiracy because that means the government really is seizing on a tragedy immediately (read: while it still hurts) to push gun control.

I thought there was a lot of fishy stuff, but now, as we learn he left a shotgun in the car, and they are starting to clear up the guy they found in the woods. I am starting to think it might just have been another incident of the 24 hour news cycle butchering a story in order to try to get the "facts" out first.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Edited the name to the correct name, sorry the Mother in Law was saying about sunshine when I was typing and it stuck.

join