It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CASE 1990 - Brazil UFO Flap in Minas Gerais area ( Valley of the old women )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I want to share this sobering story about an area that has been terrorized by unknown phenomena. Once again the whole South America are a hot bed for UFO phenomena. There seem to be abundance of Close Encounter cases including the classic ones like AVB (Antonio Villas Boas).

The original story was researched by Bob Pratt in collaboration with Cynthia Luce, Tom Tulien and Vera Filizzola. Their purpose is to preserve important historical UFO information and to make it available for scholarly study.

BE WARNED : This is not a photo and video type of information thats so common these days, These are witnesses testimony in TEXT FORMAT. You wont find any disclosure or answer about UFO phenomena. You will find more questions than answer.

Here it is

www.mufon.com...
edit on 20-12-2012 by milomilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
You just copy paste from another site?

what are your thoughts on this case?

did anything new come up worth discussing?

NOT to mention this case has been talked about before here multiple times.A relevant search would pop many topics.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
You just copy paste from another site?

what are your thoughts on this case?

did anything new come up worth discussing?

NOT to mention this case has been talked about before here multiple times.A relevant search would pop many topics.

REASON FOR THIS POST :

I gather you dont read my post if you said these been talked about many times. These cases are not the UFO Flap in Colares. this is Minas Gerais area flap. As far as i know there is no mention of these cases in ATS before. and i see the UFO post filled with sensational news, disinformations, storytelling instead of real UFO CASES thats happening around the world.

this is sharing the result of bob pratt's tireless reseach in south american ufology, where the researcher ACTUALLY go into the field and interviewing witnesses instead of repeating the roswell/dulce/conspiracy myth and lies from the comfort of their own home.

i want visitor to ATS forum to understand that there is WAY MORE in UFOLOGY than just the tired stuff they keep recycling in US UFOLOGY. The US UFOLOGY already filled with so many lies and disinformation that for real UFO researcher it is better to read the old materials about UFO in other parts of the world.

MY OPINION ON THIS CASES :

These noctural lights behaving like a bully, terrorizing lonely people on the isolated area. They seem to thrive in human fear. They seem to love harrasing human but if human responded in anger then they will lash out badly.

My conclusion = "Passport to Magonia"

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by milomilo

why didn't you link the pages instead of copy and paste

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by darknewt
reply to post by milomilo

why didn't you link the pages instead of copy and paste

the link is there if you look carefully..

im curious did you all read what i post or just post to complain about the post wall-of-text ? if you all dont like the post content i will delete them for you . no worries

edit on 20-12-2012 by milomilo because: grammar spelling

JAK

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Ok, the thread has been cleaned up.

ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

New Site Tag For Quoting External Sources

Now everyone who wishes can focus on the topic offered.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
thanks moderator for cleaning up the thread. i will reformat my future post to avoid long unnecessary quotes in the future.

as it is i still juggling on how to present a good thread by making a synopsis on cases thats very important in ufology but very much missed by anyone because of the current focus on sensationalism instead of serious ufo phenomena research.

to further clean up the ats thread, i propose forum moderator to delete this thread , because it started with the wrong foot. i will repost more case in different format instead of straight quoting that against the rules (that i just learned)

edit on 20-12-2012 by milomilo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join