It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Essential Advice for getting through 21/12/12, That is Tomorrow!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by geocom

Greatest Rick Roll ever! Wait, would that count as another Mayan prediction that was correct? The existence of Rick Astley an all? Man that's so weird

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

They knew he'd be here that's why they hid amongst the other local cultures

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Star for everyone today, just in case they are your last!

Seriously, it is important, you just never know! You may get to the gates of paradise and the Guardian of the Gate says, "1212 Stars on ATS, well done, come right in! We like free thinkers!"

Well, anything is possible, just as probable as anything else you have heard about!

LOL

P

ETA Who the hell is Rick Astley?!!
edit on 20/12/2012 by pheonix358 because: Curiosity

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Rick Astley

I'm sorry you asked but its this guy pop singer from late 80's.

Rick rolling was a joke of sorts in the late 90's where people would get you to click on something and it would take you to this guys songs or videos

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by geocom
reply to post by spinalremain

They knew he'd be here that's why they hid amongst the other local cultures

I guess the Mayan guy who had the initial vision was the first guy to ever get Rick Rolled.

Must have been strange trying to explain the vision to his elder

(It was strange enough when I first saw him 20 years ago and learned he was white)

edit on 20-12-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The best advice of course is to learn how to differentiate obvious nonsense from the possible.

The claims of 2012 are rubbish - so obviously rubbish.

The issue is teaching how to turn on your internal wack-o-meter to identify nonsense.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Very true especially when you are at this site regularly lots of great info and great people but you have to wade through all the other stuff as well and it tends to force your to calibrate the

WHACKOMETER more often

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Of course staying calm and staying safe are the most important things for if things happen or dont happen.
it doesnt take much for people to start panicing, its human mob nature..

lets use the movie *The Mist* as an example of histeria. People are at a shopping center when the Mist rolls in, they take cover, yes they are already slightly scared because of the unknown situation, but the majority of the people are trying to keep everyone settled. they discuss it, try to come up with a plan. but insert *subject A* a god nutter who suddenly starts screaming about how everyones going to die.. people start questioning their safety. chaos breaks out. people die..

this is prevalent in god knows how many movies about groups of people together. particularly apocolyptic type events...

Americans have the right to bear arms.. some may say it protects them. and im sure it would be nice to have a gun if something was attacking me.. but when it comes to Vs other people... killing someone, even in defence is a fine line... and as people said... dressing up as zombie for a laugh *bam your dead* oh sorry judge.. it was end of the world and all, and he was coming towards me, he looked so real so i shot him before he could bite me... *oh of course son, logical explanation, off you go* probably not.

for all those who are *sure* somethings going to happen, keep it to yourself and those you trust not to go stupid... have your *survival gear ready* and then go about your day until something does happen...

for everyone else who just considers that people may go stupid, just look after yourself and keep yourself safe, end of story.

now according to some stupid time thing.. *im in australia* doomsday is occuring arond 9.11pm at night. or 10.11pm for those with daylight savings on east coast... i can garuntee that i will be sitting in front of my computer, talking to my friends, browsing the net. and eventually going to bed. and tommorow will hopefully be another exciting same every day of the year saturday, and people havent started rioting or osmething else stupid.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by weavybaby

Nice reply!

So far, so good. No reports of mayhem or world ending events. Of course Authorities world wide could be suppressing their media and for once, with good reason. I am guessing that we are about half way through.

P

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It's another normal day.

This day will go down as simply another forgotten failure of the woo woo folks.

That has been happening a lot lately.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Remember this from 2012?

The advice holds true for the next two days until the Inauguration!

Stay sane. We will see if anything happens. Getting closer and closer to the day.

P

top topics

<< 1   >>

join