It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Essential Advice for getting through 21/12/12, That is Tomorrow!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Here www.abovetopsecret.com... and

Here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are threads that contain information on what can happen even if the world does not end. Crap can still happen if there is no ascension, if the Aliens do not land and / or if we don't get hit by a meteor / asteroid / planet.

So here are some guidelines on what to do and what not to do tomorrow. First, the don'ts

1 Do not play dress ups. It may seem funny to you and your friends to get dressed up like zombies and walk the streets moaning. Don't do it! One freaked out person that opens fire on your group will instantly be joined by many other stressed out people. You do not want your final epitaph to read "Killed by humor."

2 Just in case Aliens do land, stay back. Let the Politicians do the meet and greet. This is the only thing they are trained well to do. If the Aliens tear their hearts out and start eating, you may quietly applaud. When they come toward you, open fire. If they appear to be good Aliens, remember the ATS motto, Pics or it didn't happen!

3. Do not have an end of the world party. Most of these may be gate crashed then the whole shoot em up starts. Let us try to avoid that situation.

Now some things to do.

1. Be polite to every one. Every single person that can carry will be carrying. Many people that should not be carrying will in fact be carrying as well. No arguments! Say please and thank you like your life depends on it. It does.

2 Stay home. Let the Kids stay home. One day off at the end of the year will not harm their scholastic achievements. Why take the risk that there is some nutter out there. If you have to work, work and come straight home.

3 Keep up to date on what is happening in your neighborhood. Don't be too concerned about the other side of the world. ATS can keep you informed of that in any case, but, keep an eye and an ear open for what happens in your street.

4 Keep a weapon handy, if you have kids, keep the magazine in your pocket or on your person. We do not want any children accidentally hurt because Mum or Dad are stressing out about the end of the world. That would be the end of a large chunk of your world. Gun safety = No. 1

There you have it, stay low, stay under the radar and keep safe. It is only a single day, make the effort!

P

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hahaha

Don't dress up like a zombie, or some person with a gun handy might shoot you,

also

keep a gun handy!

I have the freedom to dress up as a zombie without fear of being sniped by jack bauer. What a crazy place I live in

What if like the sun comes up tomorrow and it just doesn't stop getting hot? Like about midday it's 90c and 2pm 180c and so on.

It's going to be 39c on that jesus guys birthday, so it should be a lot cooler I think..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I like 1. In fact, since I will be meeting stranger, I have to becareful, their clock may start ticking and someone may get crazy around the coming date.

For space object you can be sure - there will be none any time soon.For Zombies, lol... resident evil much. For Solar flares - I agree with NASA, the solar activity never showed or implied something gigantic to happen.

For ascending/going other dimension, ok show me those who go there. Or no one will believe it, especially when only selected ones.

For aliens... I doubt it.

What MIGHT:

- TPTB puttign a PLAN into action
- The Muslism putting a plan into action
- A country or a man doing something that may start a war

In short: From human action's point, it could be a start date for something

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Excellent s n f
I was just about to make a thread like this but you beat me to it

Anyways I think you gave some great advice

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Thank you all for the replies

Remember always, If you hear a gunshot, duck, find cover, then draw and return fire if within your range.

Better to duck because a car backfired and look silly than to simply look dead!

You can recover from embarrassment, you will not recover from being dead.

Smile a lot! Be a ray of sunshine.

P

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

2 Stay home. Let the Kids stay home. One day off at the end of the year will not harm their scholastic achievements. Why take the risk that there is some nutter out there. If you have to work, work and come straight home.

My little sister is a senior in high school. Today she told me that the administration addressed a rumor that a group of kids were planning on bringing guns to school because of doomsday...not sure if they were planning on shooting up because "nothing matters" or carrying for protection. Apparently a lot of students are staying home...

Probably a good idea.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
These may be sound pieces of advice for physical survival. I will add: know yourself, and your spiritual destiny, accept whatever is going to happen, and do not be afraid of death.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17

My little sister is a senior in high school. Today she told me that the administration addressed a rumor that a group of kids were planning on bringing guns to school because of doomsday...not sure if they were planning on shooting up because "nothing matters" or carrying for protection. Apparently a lot of students are staying home...

Probably a good idea.

I know the world will still be here on Christmas morning but tomorrow is just one of those days when the crazies could well come out in some people. Better to be safe than sorry!

That is why I put this thread up!

Stay safe!

P

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
There's going to be a lot of hoaxes today and tomorrow, bear that in mind when you browse YouTube, please, for all of our sakes.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Well fortunately I don't live in a country where any mouth breather can get hold of a gun so point 1 is irrelevant for me. In fact the whole thing is irrelevant as northing's going to happen.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

1 Do not play dress ups. It may seem funny to you and your friends to get dressed up like zombies and walk the streets moaning. Don't do it! One freaked out person that opens fire on your group will instantly be joined by many other stressed out people. You do not want your final epitaph to read "Killed by humor."

dumb waays to di-ie, so many dumb ways to die...

speak for yourself, i will be Immanentizing the Eschaton the 21st

another bit of essential advice is to avoid sources of negativity
such as threads claiming nothing will happen and then start talking about negative things happening
as they are feeding a negative Egregore www.abovetopsecret.com...

Immanentize the Eschaton!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
There's going to be a lot of hoaxes today and tomorrow, bear that in mind when you browse YouTube, please, for all of our sakes.

That is very true. Some people just can not resist poking fun at others, especially when the others don't need it!

Stay safe.

P

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Remember always, If you hear a gunshot, duck, find cover, then draw and return fire if within your range.

People, do not "return fire" if you hear "gunshot noises" around you. Jeez Louise thats the last thing you want to do. You will be the next splash on TV for it. Try and refrain from over-reacting to any situation at all with gunfire. This isn't Afghanistan.

Prevent another tragedy. This media police hyper vigilant state everyone is in is ridiculous. Don't fall into their trap, please. The militaristic police can't wait do descend on the next "pop pop" fool.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think the lesser countries should be nuked. Then when the day passes over into the next day, an official apology shall be made to the countries which no longer exists.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

People, do not "return fire" if you hear "gunshot noises" around you. Jeez Louise thats the last thing you want to do. You will be the next splash on TV for it. Try and refrain from over-reacting to any situation at all with gunfire. This isn't Afghanistan.

Tell that to the school children and the teachers. Oh wait you can't!

P

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Originally posted by intrptr

Tell that to the school children and the teachers. Oh wait you can't!

If you were any where near that school with your gun drawn when the militaristic police arrived, you'd be dead too.

Not saying don't defend yourself, just be sure... which is impossible when gunfire errupts. Nature of the beast.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I know one thing for sure.
I will be on ATS all day and night
because if anything happens...
I will hear it on ATS first.
I am not leaving my home for anything either.
At the end of the 24 hr period...I will crawl out from under my
bed watch the taped Young and the restless episode.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
OP, i loved the first part of the thread, it made me pee myself, but then it got a bit gunnish, which i didnt like so much, but s and f for making me laugh.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Everyone needs to save this thread for posterity. A lot of helpful information in there.
Plus it's hysterical!

Awesome

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I hope people remain calm when Rick Astley jumps out of the Mayan calendar and everyone realizes we
Have all been Rick rolled!!!!!

Seriously though ladies and gents whatever happens tomorrow (I don't think it will be much) remain calm no matter the situation staying calm increases your chances of working through a situation

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join